Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 4: Push Push

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 4: Push Push - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

31126-4-gavin-cell.jpg

11:25 AM

Fresh out of a solo shower and dried, warrior’s mane included, Gavin Reese slapped on some cologne and dressed for success. That cologne was a scent he made by mixing various brands until it caught his imagination. Fake label on it for shits and giggles it was called Vat Out of Hell by Ozzy Airbourne! One of three other colognes but Vat was his first venture into the aromatic world. EntreMANURE he called himself! He really should market it he was on to something.

He only had two dress shirts to his name to choose from. His favorite black one needed washed while the other, a medium gray colored button-down, left few options. A black tie with a gold tie pin accented the shirt. Black dress jeans and shiny black dress shoes finished off his attire. He missed his boots, but impressions might mean everything in his time of need.

Beard coming out good now that he opted to let it grow was combed neatly and trimmed, Hair slicked back with a ponytail the combo made him look presentable. Dark shades atop his head he was ready to advance out into the hall. Taking the back stairs with cardio zest he hit the ground level just as his beautiful landlady Naomi Carpenter stepped up from the basement staircase with a laundry basket in hand. She was wearing frosty blue jean shorts and a T-shirt promoting her love for the band In This Moment. Her bouncy big breasts made him hit the Brinks--er-- brakes. Maria Brink was the bombshell blonde lead singer of the band. Nice!

“My don’t you look all professional. You clean up nicely, Gavin Reese.”

“Mornin’ Easy.”

“You left me last night.”

“You fell asleep. I wasn’t carrying you to bed.” He winked then added, “We know how that would have ended up.”

“I noticed that. Afraid to share another couch with me?” She snickered.

“I just felt like being alone in my new place. Long day.”

“You’re telling me. Without going into detail, I’m only going to bring your moving day up once. You certainly gave me a bit of clarity as to what I’ve been missing in my life. Thank you, Gavin.”

“Plenty more clarity coming your way Easy. I’m going to hit a few want ads looking for work. Leave me a key and a list for what you need done on the third-floor apartments and I’ll do what I can later until it requires buying what’s needed.”

“I can do that. I cashed your rent check earlier so when you’re ready we can shop for a bed and a new sofa.”

“We’ll see how the next few days go. I need a fulltime job before I worry about the small things. You’re appreciated Easy! See you in a few hours.”

“Looking forward to it.”

“Oh! Before I forget can I borrow some detergent? I need to do a load of laundry. This here is my last clean set of clothes.” He waved a hand over his duds.

“Worry about those small things you said and go.”

With a smirk he was out the back door and into the parking area. Climbing into his Jeep, he fired it up, then dismantled the top so he could enjoy the sunshine better. Once ready he began to back up when another vehicle pulled in forcing him to pause to avoid a collision. A drop-dead gorgeous blonde with big blue eyes and a Chicago Cubs ballcap pulled her dark red Honda CR-V in the space next to his. Carefully he backed the rest of the way out of his spot and pulled behind her bumper. Reading her license plate as UBERGRL tipped him off as to her identity.

“You must be Crystal.” He leaned out his windowsill as she departed her SUV.

She wore a Chicago Cubs jersey and snug white leggings. Stopping at his recognition she walked over to his idling Jeep, her large breasts bobbing about freely. In his mind he questioned the fact that not one of the ladies he had met thus far ever wore a bra. Not that he considered that bad. Not at all. More bounce to the pounce!

“I am. Do you live here?”

“As of yesterday. Name’s Gavin Reese but call me Gnarly.”

“Crystal Balou.” She extended a hand with blue painted nails. “I know it sounds like Crystal Blue. Like my eyes.” Blondie grinned, almost rambling until she stopped to breath, “Just call me Blue. Where are you off to, Gnarly Man?” She reminded him of actress Jennifer Lawrence which was a good thing. Bigger chest than Jenn but otherwise dead-on twin. COCKingjay!

“Job hunting.” Mentioning that something dawned on him. “Naomi said you were a bartender at a place called Barbarians. Are they doing any hiring? Bouncers? Entertainment?”

“You a male stripper?” She flirted, lifting up on her toes to peer over him and down at his lap to admire his physique. His rippling arm out of the way he let her get a better look. “I’d tip you.”

“If money gets tight that might be an option.” He chuckled. “I play guitar. Metal mostly but I can cover the classics. Inventory is vast!” He tapped his temple with an index finger. “When it comes to music, I’m a sponge. Photographic fingers!”

“Nice! I might challenge your picks someday.” She patted his car door lightly, “I’ll ask later when I go in. Miles might be looking for help. He did just fire a bouncer for stalking a waitress. If you could see this girl, you would understand why guys get stupid.” She laughed.

“I appreciate the tip, Miss Crys.” He winked then lowered his smokey shades over his eyes.

“Anytime. I’m upstairs in 2D. Not 3D.”

He tapped his sunglasses. “Too bad! These are 3D glasses. Be seeing you up close soon.”

Fanning herself she nodded before sticking her chest out toward him. “Those make you jump?”

“Like David Lee Roth!” He beguiled her, “I wouldn’t say jump. Twitch a bit at worst.” He nodded a farewell and pulled away. She exhaled loudly and waved goodbye. In his mirror he saw her palm and lift her tits as if to console her hormones. “Yep! Cub fan to Grizzly fan!” He was a bear in stature. “I might have to hibernate in her cave. All three wings!”

“That man is getting into a batting cage with mwah.” Similar thoughts, the Cubs fan headed inside the brownstone. Breaktime for Blue!


Using his GPS Gavin drove across the city checking out the business district. He knew he really didn’t want a job in construction these days. The wear and tear on his guitar fingers kept him from playing some days. That was not going to keep him away from his dream. He was going to be on stage rocking with the best of them. At age 28 he knew his time was limited as it was. Having been in a number of small-scale bands back in Iowa doing the local bars and private parties he knew he had potential. Not to mention girls loved him. Hell, he had fucked two women from his new apartment in less than 24 hours, his landlady being the first. A Chaturbate whore before bed. Meeting two more in Crystal and Regina that sized him up for future flirtations he was on a roll. Lord knows how the other ladies in his Brownstone would react to him. So far, Chicago was looking better and better.

His first target job was a vintage record store called Pinky Floyd’s. Finding a parking spot was a nightmare. Even worse the lots were expensive as hell. Having no choice, he succumbed to a $15 and hour parking lot ran by a Hindi male at a gatehouse. This was far from any high-rise district, so the lots were only ground level. Finding a spot, he put the canvas top and windows back on his Jeep to keep people from stealing what little there was that he owned. Namely a decent stereo and speakers. Locking up he made his way down two blocks to the record store.

Entering he found a mixed crowd of elder men, younger women, and wannabe rockers. Interesting group he stopped at the door to observe. Behind the counter was a sixty something old man, bald on top with a ring of grey hair around the sides and back, along with a pure white goatee. Medium build, he wore a Moody Blues t-shirt. While Gavin primarily was interested in alternative and metal music, his dad and grandfather instilled a love for the classic rock scene as well. He cut his teeth on guitar learning Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple. He knew his genre.

Browsing a bit first to define atmosphere he sifted through a bin of old records. 80’s hair bands like Motley Crue, Dokken, Bon Jovi, etc. Toward the back of the store, he spotted a girl he guessed to be in her early 20’s wearing black leather rocker pants and ankle high boots with silver straps along the sides. Her shirt resembled a sheer white ensemble with a cut off black tank beneath it. A young male customer was looking up at her as she stood on a ladder stretching to tack up some recently purchased posters of Judas Priest.

Narrowing his eyes, he wondered what her youthful stalker was studying. He had his suspicions. A casual stroll confirmed his intuition. As the lad took off the second Gavin got close, he peered up at her to see a braless set of enormous tits bobbing as she arched to pin the posters to the wall. Pins were compressed within her lips, plucking them as needed. Glancing down at him the blond with pink streaks in her hair winked while removing the pins to speak.

31126-4-blue.jpg

“Hey, Handsome! Looking for anything in particular?”

“Checking things out.”

“So was that punk before you scared him off.” She jiggles her tits offering him a lively undercarriage show. He merely smirked before sighing.

“Rock on.”

“Always. You’re a big boy.”

“Just hit town. Looking to hook up with some potential bandmates. In the meantime, a job would be helpful.”

“Ohhh! You saw our help wanted ad.”

“Yup. Are you the manager?”

She pointed toward the counter, “That would be grampa.”

“I’m surprised the job hasn’t been filled.”

“Grampa is really picky. He knows a thief when he sees one. A lot of job hunters don’t know their music either. I bet you do.” She grinned sheepishly.

“Know a fair share. My name’s Gavin but you can call me Gnarly.”

“Cool nickname. I’m Floyd.”

“Seriously?” He winced up at her, shocked by the male name.

“Just kidding! Grampa’s the Floyd, I’m the Pinky. My real name is Priscilla. Now you know why I go by Pinky.”

“Pleasure’s mine, Pinky.”

“Not yet. Let’s see if you can tackle grampa first.” She shifted on her ladder and posed a finger, “You ready?”

“For what?”

Feigning a loss of balance, she fell backwards squealing after tossing her tacks. Gavin swiftly lunged forward and caught her in his arms. Landing with a beguiling smile she placed an arm around his muscular shoulders while tugging her cut off tank back over her exposed right breast. She made sure he at least caught a glimpse of it. Sadly, the boy who had been staring at her captured a nice nipple slip as well. She played it off as if it didn’t matter.

“My hero.”

“Guitar hero at that.” He chuckled. Seeing her fall Floyd Ware bolted from the counter just as Gavin stood her up. She patted his chest to get a solid sense of his musculature then fluttered his tie.

“Thanks for being there.” She smiled as Floyd sized up her savior.

“You okay, Pinky?”

“Fine Grampa! Captain Thor here just saved me a trip to the ER.”

“Much appreciated friend.” Floyd nodded.

“Glad I was right behind her.” Gavin returned his nod with a quirky expression of concern. “Probably not the best time, but I noticed your job posting in the paper. Still looking?”

“Maybe.” Floyd stared at his expression. Luckily, Gavin had a true poker face.

“Got any qualifications other than Knight in shining armor?” She questioned Gavin, joining Floyd by placing her arm around his.

“I know my music. Lead guitar in a few bands. Some vocals but I’ll be honest All Three Dogs barked most of the Night at my voice.” He chuckled.

“Three Dog Night fan?” Floyd grilled him.

“One is the loneliest number.” He smirked, mentally referring to it as a beat off song!

“That’s one. Name more songs.”

Gavin sighed recalling his grandfather’s records, “Joy to the World. Mama told me not to come.”

“I’m glad you didn’t listen to her.” Pinky giggled.

“That’s a song Pinky.” Floyd rolled his eyes.

“I know old man.” She patted him on the shoulder, “I’m just being silly.”

Floyd continued his interrogation. “Name original members of the band.”

“Gonna be honest and say I don’t know that one.” Gavin fidgeted.

“Hutton and Allsup.” Pinky belted out, “All I know too, Gramps.”

“Long haired hippy type.” Gramps scowled at Gavin, “So you play guitar. Any good?”

“I can bring you a demo of my old bands. 80’s rock and more current metal.”

“Metallica?” She wondered.

“Older stuff only! Megadeth! Bands like Godsmack, Disturbed, Rob Zombie, Mudvayne, Hellyeah, Ghost, Motionless in White. I could list a hundred more. I can cover about 800 songs. 100 or so are classic rock.”

“Impressive.” Pinky puckered her lower lip, “I’m in an all-girl rock band.”

Gavin looked at her with a bit of doubt until she brought her cell from her back pocket to show him pictures. She looked the part certainly. Floyd grinned from ear to ear with pride. Sensing Gavin’s thoughts on her Floyd switched to a low grumble.

“The boy doesn’t believe a girl can rock.”

“Whoa, now! That’s not true Floyd.” Gavin grew pleasantly defensive, “She just sprung that on me is all.”

“Lead singer. My band is called Milkbone.”

“Why, Milkbone?”

“Think about it, Bad Boy.”

“I don’t need to, just wanted to hear it from your mouth.”

“Hard to wrap your mouth around it isn’t it, Gnarly?” She winked, eyes staring right at an obvious erection brewing. She knew exactly what she was doing. Sadly, so did Floyd.

“No comment! I’ll respect your Grampa.”

“Fuck that, Ponytail.” Floyd hisses loudly, “Milkbone means blowjob. I’m old, not dead.”

The three of them had a good laugh in unison. Once the chuckles faded into black Floyd scowled, “Keep your mitts off of my granddaughter and I’ll give you a chance. Part time! 24 hours a week. Take it or leave it.”

“Grampa be nice.” Pinky frowned at his behavior.

“All good Pinky.” Gnarly put a palm up to relax her tension, “It’s better than nothing and it gives me time to look for some venues to play in.”

“I might be able to help you with that. I know quite a few local bands.”

“I guess catching your fall was a good thing.”

“Be sure to be in the audience next time I stage dive then.” She grinned devilishly.

“You been in trouble with the law?” Floyd felt the need to sort Gavin out for character. “DUI’s?”

“Not since High School. Stupid kid stuff. Streaking at a party. Minor offenses really. No DUI’s!”

“Wish I’d been there to see that.” Pinky stared at his crotch. First Blue, now Pink! He was enjoying their color schemes. Big boy! First impression of his impression.

“Knock it off Priscilla.” Floyd quickly scolded her. “I don’t need a sexual harassment charge in our store.”

“No worries! I can hang with the Three Big Dogs, remember?” Gavin smirked.

“Uh huh! Keep your paws off of my Priscilla.” Floyd turned around to walk off. Immediately Pinky rushed toward Gavin and guided his hands up under her shirt to squeeze both of her tits. The stalker nearly knocked over a spindle of records trying to get a peek. Gavin posed an eyebrow at her mischievous demeanor.

“I saw that.” Floyd groans, “It’s called mirrors.”

Pinky backed off laughing, “Sorry! I couldn’t resist getting his blood pressure up. You’ve still got the job even though you fondled the ladies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.