Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 3: Delivering the Goods

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 3: Delivering the Goods - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

31126-3-gnarly-huh.jpg

Escorted, more like forcefully pushing her new neighbor Gavin “Gnarly” Reese beneath a stream of hot water, Isabella Alcadore, pronounced ALKA-DORAY, offered him a beguiling smile. Joining him in the shower the Latina beauty faced the Iowa born rocker while molding her body directly up into his. Reaching for soap she lathered a washcloth and began to bathe him. He admired her hard to ignore goddess like features with intrigue. Her long curly hair was frosted blond over black tips with tones of red entering the fray. It certainly gave her an exotic character. Large breasts with tight little nipples taunted his gaze as he observed her scrubbing his chest and abdomen. All the while her eyes sparkled, locking in on his without a single blink. Seductress for certain!

“Do you always invite your new neighbors in and shower with them?”

“I have never had a male neighbor.” She smiled with a thick accent, “You would be my first Papi.”

“Poppy?” English deviation, “Isn’t that a little cliché these days?”

“I, no comprendo! You do not find me pleasing?”

“Um!” He glared down at his masterful monster erection subjected to curling upward against her tight tummy. “That should tell you just the opposite.”

“You have a bien grande cock.” She flirted with her eyes. Finally, a blink in order to bat her lashes.

Nodding at the fact of the matter, he had to concur then rebound off of her compliment. “You have bien grande titties.” Her chest was at least a 38D. For a petite beauty of 5’6, 120 pounds, they were almost too large. Not that her body was anything but perfection. Her ass heart shaped yet fluffy in the cheeks for substance was certainly appealing. Definitely a great twerking bottom. Spanking material for sure.

“You like?” She used her arms to crush her breasts together allowing water to build up between them as if a cup. Thirsty in the moment Gnarly winked at her then buried his face in between them to take a drink. She giggled at his untamed beard’s rough stubble tickling her flesh. Lowering her arms her tits parted, stealing away his cocktail. Not to ruin her advancement Isabella smothered his face with them. Her scent was incredible.

“That I do.” He pulled away slowly and towered over her. Glaring up at him she took her washcloth and lathered it up once again before cleaning his penis and balls. The sensations of her attentiveness made his dick turn a dark shade of purple it was so rock hard. All the while Isabella’s eyes looked up at him with a desire to please. “Clean that area up really good.” He prompted with an intensity in his glare. The smile he once promoted began to fade. In response she knelt down before him onto her tiled shower floor to face his cock in all of its grandeur.

Taking the washrag out of the equation with a toss, she soaped her hands up and began stroking his cock in both directions at the same time. The tenderness was incredible. Her right hand moved lower to palm his scrotum as the left hand lifted his cock straight up toward Gavin’s eye contact. A Urethra Eureka moment! Still, her hands delicately cleansed his essentials. The cascading water stealing her curls away led him to roll his palms over her thick mane of hair, encouraging it back to prevent blinding those brilliant brown orbs.

“You are, Senor Gavin?”

“No, I’m his brother.” He lied to see her reaction. She paused her active hands, then concluded he was bluffing her.

“I hear through the walls when you talk to Naomi.” She spoke, “You are Senor Gavin. I know this to be true. I have seen you through peep hole. Very handsome you are.”

“Peeping Tomasina, huh? You’re pretty fucking sexy yourself. Colombian, right?”

“Si! Very beautiful women in Colombia. I move here to be free. Not so good muchachos in Colombia. Want me to be their slave. I run to America.”

“Legally, I hope.”

“I have green card.” She hesitated upon revealing that. Gavin suspected she was bluffing him in return. Fair enough! Not knowing the woman, it was 50/50.

“Good to know. I’m a little confused. Naomi said you were a porn star on webcam. Chaturbate, I think it was. Sounds to me like you’re still a slave to guys watching you.”

“It is safe and pays very well. I like teasing.”

“I can see that. You haven’t stopped stroking my cock since I got here.”

“You wish me to stop?”

“Nope! I wish you to keep doing that until I cum all over that beautiful face of yours.”

She smiled vibrantly without any blush, “I was hoping you would say that.”

“Hoping I fuck that pussy too?”

“Oh, yes! I want that very much.” A faster rhythm assisted in proving her desires.

“What makes you think I wouldn’t want you to be my slave here in America?”

“There is difference. In Colombia they would use me for many, many men. To say no, I would be severely punished.”

“Don’t like being gangbanged huh?”

“I did not say that.” She shyly smiled still nurturing his beast with soft hands, her nose tickling his meaty crown.

“So, you’re saying they would force you to be gangbanged by dozens of guys that would rough you up.”

“More than a docena. Ceintos. Hundreds.”

“Damn.”

“Si! Me gusta mucho el sex but do not like being hurt.”

“Understandable! You don’t have a man?”

“No!” Again, a hesitant reaction overcome by a smile, “I choose to be alone. It is safer on camera. I give them what they want, I no get hurt.”

“How did you get out of Colombia?”

“Very rich man bring me here. Get me green card! He pays my rent. I, his mistress.”

“So, in a way you do have a man.”

“He no visit often. Married!”

“Ah! He must be important.”

“I do not ask.” Another glint of a possible lie, “He nice to me. You be nice to me?”

“Most days!” Gavin reached over his head to glide his palms through his drenched lengthy hair to control the Niagara effect. “Suck that dick while you’re down there.”

With a sudden thrill in her eyes, she wrapped her lips around his crown, swirling her warm tongue over his urethra with rapid flicks. Seconds later she elegantly forced his ten-inch beast down her throat with very little complication. Her gag reflexes were extraordinary. Back and forth she swallowed him whole before popping away for a breath long enough to lift his dick and suckle his balls. Tugging and licking them before molding her tongue along his foreskin Isabella eased upward toward his crown. Top, down, she devoured his beast a good six inches. Her huge brown eyes were like a doe in heat. She definitely liked pleasing a man. Bitch was fucking beautiful.

Five minutes of succulent torture he came hard into her mouth. Without removing his cock, she swallowed every drop with constrictive ambition before delicately easing away. Tongue tickling his foreskin from a deflated ball sack to the tip, she kissed his crown with a loving pucker. Once out of her throat she rolled both facial cheeks along his girth with an expressionless eye contact.

“That was by far the best blowjob I’ve ever had. Don’t tell Naomi that.”

“I am glad you like.”

“Get up here.” He leaned over just enough to snatch her up by her biceps, lifting her like a puppet. Pinning her back to the shower wall with the water defining his spine he kissed her long and hard under the waters romantic serenade. The brownstone certainly had a good water heater.

Her lips soft and full offered a pleasurable tenderness, her breath tasty of his manly milk. Moving South of the border his kisses swept her neckline forcing her to move her fingers up to his scalp and toy amid his long brown hair. His hunger crept lower to her heaving breasts suckling one nipple after the other. She moaned and whispered words in Spanish that not even he understood. Educated, but not! He sensed they were all good. In a mad rush he gripped her hips and launched her upward, her feet leaving the tile. Legs coiling about his waistline Gavin discovered vulva, pinpointing his dick for penetration. She reacted with an almost succulent frenzy as six inches ripped past her G-spot time and time again. Their rhythm was totally in synch.

“Te deseo tanto. Cogeme, Papi.” She whimpered loudly.

“English.”

“I want you so bad. Fuck me, Daddy.”

“Not your Daddy. Call me Master.”

“Un Maestro.” She held him tightly as he fucked that tight cunt hard. In a demanded performance Gnarly Reese buried all ten inches deep up inside her. The drama of such a full invasion made her scream into his mouth yet devour his echo chamber just as evenly.

“That’s right. Maestro! God, your pussy feels good around my cock.”

“Dame esa verga grande.” She came up for air.

“English dammit.”

“Give me that big hard cock.”

“Si, how hard that was, Bitch?” Play on words! His idea!

31126-3-dick-picks.jpg

She moaned persistently louder each time his ambitious head said hello to her uterus. Five barnstorming minutes he hammered that whore, enduring her scalding hot cascades all over his seasoned cock. He didn’t let up even as the water grew chilly. Harder! Deeper! Isabella Alcadore screamed bloody murder as she climaxed yet again. No mercy it appeared. She grew to admire that about this monster of a man.

Finally, Gavin peeled her succulent beauty away from the wall in order to reach behind him and shut off the water. Dripping wet he carried her out of the shower stall and through the bathroom, his cock thriving deep up inside her without retreat. She bounced a bit over it as she rode along for free. Kicking the bathroom door aside he barged right out into her apartment in search of her bedroom. Finding it on his first try he hurled them both onto her Queen size mattress and aggressively took Isabella on a missionary trip. Legs wrapped around his waist like a vice she certainly enjoyed her rollercoaster ride. Not once in their travels did his cock vacate her pussy by any distance over three inches, maintaining a nice warm welcome.

Sprawled out further he reared up onto his knees, removing the balls of her feet which were anchored to his ass cheeks. Snapping up her ankles he ripped her muscular legs wide so that he could peer down at her helplessness. God complex! Sneering at her Gavin found her submitting to his overpowering strength yet proving herself fearless in expression. She wanted whatever he threw at her.

Up on his knees he lowered his gaze to watch his own penetration shredding Isabella’s pink folds. His girth was so thick that each exit peeled her pastel interior out with him. Wanting to share in his observation Gnarly released her right leg and reached out over her to snatch her up by her hair. Dragging her upper body skyward with strain she could now witness his penetrating powerhouse with admiration. It was incredible. Her mind reeling, she felt every single movement her body forced itself to make in competition with his thrusts. Isabella Alcadore could not stop having orgasms. More! More! Slowing up Gavin looked around him as if searching for something when he spotted her laptop computer and grinned.

“Let’s put on a show for your fans.”

“You would do this?” He still held her in restraint by her hair, her face beet red from the length of time he held her captive. Nonetheless, she loved sitting there in her confined state, a ring of saturation on her blanket beneath them.

“Yep!” He let go of her hair and manhandled Isabella without removing his erection from her weeping cunt, white cum painted all over her thighs and his scrotum. Again, taking her by her hair he yanked her body upward into him, then used his free hand to entice her back into anchoring her heels into his ass cheeks. Once firmly in his clutches he slowly left the bed and carried her suspended before him as if a hood ornament on a Cadillac, her arms flailing and held up only by her hair. She actually came again at his improv. “Fire up your computer and do what you need to.”

“I will need my body back.”

“Hands only!” He refused to lower her. Feeling her legs tense up as support she reached out toward the tiny desk the laptop rested on and entered the website she performed for on a daily basis. From there she procured her vibrating pink Lush insertion device and passed it back to Gavin. Smirking, he installed it up her anus with effort. Wagging her butt what she could at Gavin she gyrated against his ten-inch jackhammer to remain active. This man was so very strong to hold her as he was. He did switch off hands in her hair as one arm grew weaker than the other. Capable of benching 400 pounds or more her weight was like a feather in flight.

As viewers entered the chatroom, she typed the necessary greetings that lead into guys complimenting her stellar body, and his. She introduced Gavin as Maestro and referred to him as magnifico waving her right hand as if excited by his offer to join in on a session. For a while now her favorites had been coaxing her to get a partner. Here he was, primal and ready. As guys sent her token after token vibrations circulated through her embedded device forcing her to moan and tremble. At first the tokens were slim. Gavin eying her and the function of the site knew what was needed.

“Taking it back to bed.”

First things first, he turned sideways to offer her fanbase Isabella’s flight plan. Suspended as she was the voyeurs were applauding and chiming in with a flood of tokens. That was all it took to get their full attention. Reading her chat box Gnarly nodded over how many of them dared to say in varying versions, “Destroy that Cunt!” That one he preferred the best. Luring her back to face them Gavin spoke out. “Is that what you want ... Jizzabella?” Say what? He nearly laughed at her online identity. Wanting to keep tough in appearance he simply yanked her hair harder, lifting her up to face her audience. The strain on her was quite evident. Her voyeurs were thrilled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.