Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 2: Her Monkey

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 2: Her Monkey - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

gnarly-tuff.jpg

“I remember this song. Oh, my God! My uncle Rudy used to play this. I don’t think I’ve heard it since I was like eight years old. My dolls even wore leather by the way.” Naomi Carpenter rambled a bit along the way. Destination; Gnarly Reese’s storage unit! “I don’t recall the name of the band though.”

“Cats in Boots! One album phenomenon. Well, they had a single too, I think. Every song on their main album rocked. Yeah, my granddad introduced me to all the greats and the should have been greater.”

“So, you’re the ancestral progeny of the hair band era too.”

“My knowledge of all things Rock and Metal, Alternative and Grunge is vast. Classic rock up through the new scene. Are you going to let those boulders fall out Groupie?” He nodded at her overly abundant chest, albeit ready to topple free at any moment. Ms. Carpenter was reliving her old days, rather old fantasies. The muscular rocker driving the van was just too irristible not to try seducing if only to keep herself entertained. Bored as a rental property manager this young man was the best option to come along since inheriting her brownstone. Charming, charismatic, long hair, rough beard in progress, muscles out the ass. Yep! Radar Love!

“Are you really wanting me to be modest?”

“Nope!”

“I didn’t think so.” Seatbelt aside she drew her top down and flashed him her tits. “Stay between the lines.”

“The ones on the road up ahead or the head you want between those barricades.”

“So presumptuous!” She smirked, “Out there unfortunately! We don’t need a ticket unless it is for some future show when you become famous.” She pulled her top up just enough to conceal her areolas. “How much further?”

“A little lower.” He smirked.

“Not my shirt, to the storage unit. Presumptuous and scrumptious!” She shook her head unable to stop smiling. “You are too much fun Gnarly Reese.”

“Not so bad yourself Easy.” He wagged his tongue at her. “Turn signal!” Braking, he did hit the signal switch and slowed to turn into a gated storage facility. It took twenty minutes to reach the storage unit, but the company was outstanding. Circling a multitude of garages, he came up facing his van toward the exit to park in front of his pod. Engine off even if Naomi’s was still purring.

Hopping out to open the back door he left the key in the ignition on for battery and his cell tapping in to continue their tour of tunes. Naomi joined him with her window down to help carry the musical balance. After Gavin opened the vertical door, he let down the ramp and stretched to pop his back. T-shirt off slowly removed to express his mandate of muscles Naomi was biting her nail. mesmerized by his physique.

“You expect me to work when you’re half naked?” She giggled.

“Nope! I expect you to get half naked while I work.”

“Oh, really? Aren’t there cameras around?”

“Probably!” He chuckled. “Last I looked, and I did look, nobody was at the office. Lunch time most likely.”

“It is that hour. Alright! I’ll bite.” Off her top went to join his t-shirt on the floor of the trucks trailer. “You’ve met your match Des Moines.”

“Davenport was closer to home.” He grinned. “You had one hell of a surgeon by the looks of it.”

“Money buys the best. My ex-husband did his research when he hired Dr. Skinner.”

“Skinner with a scalpel. Sounds dark. Might be a song in that story ready to write.”

“Well, he was African American.” Like her ex-husband but she left that part out. “Lionel had a very steady hand.”

“I bet he did.” Digging out his key ring he unlocked his storage unit raising the orange metal door with a bad squeal of needing oiled along the track. Within the revealed gloom was his personal items. Not a lot, but enough! As she joined him to examine his treasures he threw his arms to his side in a Jesus pose, twisting his left hand to palm her tit. “I give you Captain Kidd’s hoard. Not a kid mine you, all man.” Looking down at his grip she sighed heavily.

“Captain Hook more like.” Releasing her he proceeded into the dank quarters. “Permission to come aboard Captain?”

“You can walk my plank later. Let’s get this stuff loaded.”

“No, Harley?”

“At the hotel.”

“Oh, right! You did sort of say that.”

“Grab that end of the couch we’ll sit it in the lot while we load up the boxes and smaller items toward the nose. The couch will brace those from falling over.” She does her part crouching in order to lift her end of the sofa. Just as she strains to lift, they both heard a resounding rip. Eyes flaring, she turned beet red.

“Wind in my sails.” She gnashed her teeth, “My jeans just ripped in the ass.”

“Casualty of war. Ignore it and put your backside into it Easy.”

“Slave driver.”

“Slave to the Grind; Skid Row album released in 1991. Funny, we were listening to Cats in Boots earlier. Their album had Her Monkey while Sabastian Bach and the boys had a song called Monkey Business on their album.” He grinned like a chimpanzee then quickly became serious, “Bondage stuff is in that big box back there. That’s where Captain Hook is hiding.”

“Oh, really?” She stood up straight along with him to awkwardly carry the couch off to the side and out into the sunlight. Once out of their walkway they knelt down to rest the sofa on the concrete. Another ripping noise led Naomi to whimper over another departure of age-old thread. “Dirtier the better you said. Do you really have a hook in the box back there?”

“Yep! Anal hook on a collar chain. I use it as decor.” He ignored her plight, smirking like a Big White out of her field of vision. He wanted her to feel neglected yet curious at the moment. Helpless to her own skin. With his back turned she contorted her torso to inspect her problem. The pocket area of her ass had ripped dramatically inwardly toward her inseam along the butt crack. It was impossible not to see the sunken shadow within.

Clenching her teeth, she continued onward to assist in carrying up large boxes. Each time she knelt down another rip from tiny tear to drastic was heard. Not just her ass but in her crotch now. Her scissor cuts on these old jeans were deep and still desiring to be threaded. Tight as they were there was a lot going on today even unclasped. Letting her go ahead of him up the extended ramp he grinned over her bare bottom showing off. She knew he was staring and shivered with delight.

“I know you’re looking at my ass.”

“Eyes in the back of your head, Landlady?”

“I don’t need to have eyes to know. At least I hide my monkey.” She carefully bent down to sit her box on the floor of the truck. In doing so her butt crack exposed even more. Although briefly he spotted her anal pucker kissing at him. It was a thing of beauty.

“My bad. Found your blind eye and it’s not on the back of your head. Your patch slipped off, Miss Hap.”

“HAHA! Funny Pirate!” She swiftly stood, turning with her jaw lowered in awe. Pointing at him she narrowed her eyes, “I can raise your rent.”

“Might as well. Everything else is raising. Temp! BP! Big dick!” He chuckled, twisting in step to head back down for another load, this time targeting his amp. As he passed by her, she took notice of his own jeans swelling out. Her body was trembling hard at this high see adventure. The buccaneer was sporting a sword worthy of intimidation. Anal hook? Dear God! Her thoughts were all over the vessel. She had to change the subject or attack the man.

“I’ll let you grab your guitars. I won’t risk damaging one. Curious, why do you own three?”

“First guitar ever.” He pointed to a white pearl electric guitar, “New guitar I bought just before moving to Chicago as a going away gift to myself.” At a red one. “This rough beast was my dad’s old one. Inherited from his dad so third generation. Supposedly Gene Simmons of KISS thought it looked too simple for his stage presence and tossed it at gramps to throw out when they played in Davenport. My gramps ran the arena back in the late 80’s. No pic, no autograph but supposedly his long ass tongue licked the keys.” He laughed then sighed over the fond memory. “I believe gramps! That’s why I call that bad boy Demon.”

“Your father played?” They took a brief breather as she awaited an answer, trying to pull the opening in her jeans together with zero success. “Any needle and thread in those boxes?”

“Nope! Only rope and duct tape. Not wasting tape on that sweet ass of yours. And yeah, my pop was a big-time rocker. Played in a few bands back in the day. Mostly cover bands with stupid names like The Notly Crue and Vegadeth! He drove an old Vega back in the day, that was his first car. I didn’t inherit that piece of shit.”

“Love both original bands. Metallica is a personal favorite. I’d love to hear and watch you play sometime.”

“I’m sure you’ll hear and see me play soon enough.” He used his hand as if jerking off and razzed her. “Might need tuning up.”

“Kiss my bass!” She handed him the pearl guitar. “I’ll grab an end table.”

“Go for it Jack the Stripper.”

“I feel like a stripper.” She positioned to lift the end table then froze in her bend, “Oh, my God, it ripped further. Gavin I can’t hide my ass.”

“So don’t. Do you see me covering my eyes?”

“No, but we just met three hours ago and you’re seeing an awful lot of me.”

“Did I tell you to flash me your tits or take that shirt off? Quit whining! I’ll see it all sooner or later anyway.”

“Ego?”

“Confidence.”

“You presume much young jammer.”

“Only five years younger than you, Cougar Queen.”

“Cougar? I suppose I am.” She wrinkled her nose at him. “You’re right, I am whiney. Taking my shirt off was a big step. I guess I’m trying to keep up with you. Perhaps, keeping you up in general.”

“Always rock hard! I turn myself on.”

“I just know you’re telling the truth. How big is that thing?”

monkey-3.jpg

“Dunno! Never measured it.” Puckering his lower lip he rolled his fingers along the length of his concealed Stratocaster. “I’ve been told ten. I’m thinking a lil’ over that.” Sitting his guitar out of the way Gnarly marched around her to lift a wooden coffee table with tiny glass panels embedded into it. As he carefully loaded it she patiently waited until he entered the truck before reaching between her legs to discover the ripping over her inner thighs. It was extensive. A few more intense tugs on the denim might expose even her monkey. In her probing she also noted just how wet she was getting over this man. Her thoughts began to swirl along with her hormones. Wet fingers caressing her butterfly tattoo she praised the words hidden in the wings, “You and me both Flutterby. That beast of a farm boy needs to fuck me.”

In the truck out of sight Gavin also rubbed the contours of his bulging inseam with a faint grumble. “Slow down Elvis ImPressley. She’s right, we’ve only known each other for three hours.” Growling lightly while looking over his shoulder for safety he saw her teasing her tattoo and looking needy. “Damn that bitch is fine. Chicago is off to a good start. I got lucky answering her apartment ad. Nice crib, nice manager. All female brownstone with who knows what the girls look like. Now I just need a real job before I run out of cash.”

Both of them played coy and continued loading. End tables and a lamp then that recliner if you could call it one, it was broken but still cushy. A barbell weight set with a pair of dumbbells he managed without dismantling the 300-pound additions. Impressive! She did carry one dumbbell at a time. Mention of bolting up a chin up bar attached to his apartment door was gracefully denied. Rooftop agreed upon! Her tenant Regina already had a bench of weights up there. Why not two!

His guitars in their cases came next tucked around the recliner for protection. Microwave sat in the seat of the recliner. Finally, it came down to that dilapidated sofa. Taking another breather Gavin plopped dead center on the sofa cushions and slouched, sinking like a rocker. Naomi carefully sat down to his right planting one foot on the sofa the other on the ground. Hearing another loud rip, Gnarly tilted his gaze her way to find her glaring at him while biting her lower lip. Without even checking, she knew that her entire pussy was in view. She trembled but maintained her pose. “Wasn’t it Peter Gabriel who sang Shock the Monkey?”

“Big Peter!” He chuckled, “Gabriel blow thy horn.” He recited his personal bible, “I’m thinking that one was on purpose.”

“Does it matter anymore? These pants are hopelessly destroyed.”

“Yep! On your way to a decent pair of assless chaps. I might have to let you on my Harley in these.”

“Too much?” She studied his reaction at eying her gorgeous pussy trickling right in front of him. From his seated position Gnarly reached over and rolled his thumb print right across her clit. “Oh, my God!” Brain reaction! “Finally!”

“Nice vacant lot, I prefer bald, but that monkey wears a neat mohawk. Feeling awful wet there, Landlady.”

“I wonder why?” She stuck her tongue out at him. Challenging him to react he leaned over once again to roll his index finger within her labia and hovered there over her literally breathing vulva. With zero expression on his face, he added his middle finger and plunged two knuckles up inside her. Tensing at his intrusion she glared up over her brow with a look of demonic neediness. He moved his fingers in and out slowly. Slouching she let him pursue deeper. “That feels so good Gnarly. It has been far too long since anyone other than me has fed Cheetah.”

“Let’s see that butterfly again.”

Pants still unbuttoned she swiftly lowers the zipper revealing the butterfly. With mere threads holding her crotch together Gavin decided to reposition and crawl over her to better grip both sides of her pants and rip the remaining attachment apart. Her entire body down to her pussy was basking in the sunlight. Fingers returning to sink deeper, adding a third, he held the back of his sofa with his right hand for support. Naomi was shaking like a sweet leaf.

“What did that butterfly say again?”

She looked up with developing tears of joy in her eyes to respond via whisper. “Fuck me.”

“Sounds like a plan.” He removed his drenched fingers to unbuckle his belt then lowering his pants. No underwear himself, he guided a mythical unihorn out into the real world. Gabriel was in the house after all. Ten inches of purple tightness wagged before her eyes. Her jaw dropped at just how thick his girth truly was. Reality set in!

‘Holy shit!” Naomi huffed as he reached under her and pulled her forward like a rag doll. Sitting back down he lured her on top to straddle him then let her guide his cock up inside her. She mumbled, “Shit!” ten times erratically as each inch introduced itself deeper and deeper. Instantly, she began riding his behemoth cock while his hands rolled up her spine as support. Uncaring that they were in a public place he observed her tits bouncing as she rode him hard. His free hand palmed her breastbone over her heart as she looked him in the eye with a dedicated yearn. “Why did you take so long to drive from here from Iowa. I needed this months ago.”

“Winter sucks!” He narrowed his eyes and admired her beauty. “Here now and I have a year’s lease that should keep you happy.” His hand left her heart to fondle and squeeze, inevitably pinching her maddening nipples. “Now I know what will warm my dick next winter. No glove all love. Like the feel Landlady?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.