Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 1: Mr. Brownstone

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 1: Mr. Brownstone - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

gnarly-whoa.jpg

“Thoughts on the apartment, Mr. Reese?”

“First thought Mrs. Carpenter...” The rugged looking charmer with a ponytail smirked her way with serious swagger, “ ... is for you to call me Gavin.”

“Alright, Gavin.” She reacted in a sheepish manner, finding the charisma of the man intoxicating. At 6’4, built like a mountain with long brown hair and shadowy beard, well-groomed to perfection she couldn’t resist his persona. “As a second thought you may call me Naomi. Miss, no longer Mrs. Rock is long gone.” She wagged her ring finger. “What do you think of the apartment?”

“Rock isn’t gone, it’s just hiding until the comeback is right.”

“Pardon?” His remark puzzled her for a moment.

“Guitar player!” He too wiggled his fingers. “Moved from Iowa to check out the music scene. I hear Chicago is stepping it up. Closer than L.A.!”

“Oh, I see! I adore music. I suspect you to prefer harder.”

“Faster too!” He winked then took a deep breath and ignored her exploring eyes. Cad! Gavin Reese looked around at the layout of the rooms in his immediate view, namely living room and kitchen. He had already toured each individual room of this second floor of three brownstone that appeared as rugged as he was. It was easy enough to tell extensive renovations had been done but the place still needed work. Everything appeared new or freshly painted. Even the old-style radiators appeared to be in mint condition, likely a feature to sell the quaint factor. Nodding his approval, he generates a smile toward the thirty something brunette with big brown eyes. She returned the favor with perfect ivory grace.

“Bigger than I expected from the outside. This neighborhood, I half expected the rent to be double of what you’re asking.”

“Ordinarily yes, but I am a firm believer in offering second chances to those in need. Which means I’m hardly hurting for money, so, I’m giving you a break. If you sign up and renew next time around I might up the rent. That at least gives you a year to get some stability going. I’m not afraid of taking risks on a face I have faith in.” Or such a magnificent body.

“Faith, huh? That means a lot Naomi. My money may be as tight as my ass cheeks but I’m not destitute. She hadn’t noticed those. HA! “I saved everything I earned for a couple years in order to relocate here to Chicago. Come hell or high water, I’ll make my dreams come true.”

“Determination, I like that.” She shared another perfect smile as she wisps her bangs from her eyes. He returned the pearls with emphasis on his own. The man was a God in stature.

“How’s the parking here? I have a Jeep and a Harley.”

“There is plenty of private parking out back. Strangely, not many of my tenants’ own vehicles. Out of ten apartments only four renters own one. Mass transit goes down the next street over on Cromwell.”

“Sound sensitive neighbors?” The six-foot four man with sandy brown hair winced with worry expecting that to be the killer in this sweet deal. Although, she did survive his mention of guitar and looking for a band to hook up with.

She flared her eyes at Gavin before blushing slightly, “Well, I can attest that the neighbors rarely complain. I’ll be blunt as long as you don’t get embarrassed. “ She winked playfully, “I can be rather spontaneous, if you know what I mean.”

“Screamer? My kind of gal.” He smirked, “Seeing as I don’t embarrass at all.”

“Something to that effect. When good things come my way.” Invite if he ever heard one. Maybe later!

“Good for you. Let the world in on your secrets. I’m only asking about noise sensitive because I play electric guitar. Here in Chicago looking to join a metal band if I can find one in need. I hear the scene here in the Windy City is getting more attention these days.”

“Love it. If you need a groupie, I kill at dressing the part. I rocked fishnet and leather when I was younger. I still have the body.” She watched his reaction as he checked her out. His eyes were inspiring her to shake her tits at him. After a moment to regain their sanity she adds, “Honestly, I think all of my tenants would love you.”

“Speaking of the residents, what are they like?”

“Well? The second floor here you share with Isabella. She’s from Columbia. Hispanic accent, not the traditional Portuguese but easily understandable. Her English is actually quite good. Like you, she has the potential to be upbeat.”

“Musician? Shakira type?”

“Not exactly! Shakira yes, but far better looking. Musician, not that I’m aware of. Not a bad singer I guess. I have heard her singing along to her stereo. No, Isabella is shall we say a home body. She does all of her work from online.”

“What type of work?”

“While I really shouldn’t blab but I will as long as you keep my secret.” A nod of respect offered, she continued. “Ever hear of Chaturbate? She’s a webcam slut. Makes big money doing it. Heck, I’ve considered it.” She laughed, “It pays her rent. Never ever late.”

“Sounds interesting. I’d tip you.” A wink of allure toward the brownstone fox she beguiled him and shook her tits another round and round. Wearing a thin white dress with spaghetti straps her chest was gung-ho from left to right. No bra beneath only assisted in her delightful rotation. Nipples were hard to miss when her dress revealed a shadowy set of areolas. A thong worn below in pale pink was easy enough to decipher as well. For a brownstone owner she was certainly not afraid of any wrong impressions. Right up his tally! A gent as stunning as he was never ever fell short.

“Oh, I’m sure that you and Isabella will get along.”

“Kids?”

“None in the entire building. I myself don’t deal well with young children so I screen my tenants pretty well before committing.”

“Checked me out after I called about the apartment? No application to ask about references.”

“Of course. I’m still checking you out.” She flirts. “As long as you’re not any hard time convict I’ll trust my intuition. Thus far, I like what I see.”

“Bet you do! I’ve got nothing to hide.” Her gaze lowered to his bountiful crotch with a sigh. She could tell how hung he was by the massively long and thick imprint draping down his left thigh. “Okay, maybe that. Can only hide him so much. He tends to attract attention.” He shook his head chuckling.

“We all have our skeletons in the closet.” She blushed fanning her face. “I will try to control my roving eyes.” She diverts her gaze, “I must sound like a horrible manager. Please don’t let me discourage you.”

“Is that a boner joke? Skeleton in my closet.”

“Meant to be, yes!”

“You manage to get attention yourself. Do you always wear see through dresses or was it because you fell for my voice over the phone?” His guttural tone was definitely inspirational. “I call it Phone Rex!”

“My suspicions were correct.” She sighed. “I knew just by your gravelly voice that you would be gorgeous. Never wrong!” She tapped the tip of her nose and shared her sparkling eyes. “It’s so nice to have someone around with a mind like mine. Oh, and concerning my dress, I have only worn this twice in five years. I simply took the risk today to see if I still had it so to speak. The older I get the less I feel worthy of it.”

“Fits! Just like you keep that body.” She melted just that fast at his compliment. “Now this,” He patted his inseam over the protrusion of his penis “, this might not fit.” He knew he could get away with his own flirtations. Why the hell not! “But let’s not go down that road. Keeping it professional so you don’t presume I’m easy.”

“I won’t go change my dress so, I guess that tells you I might be subject to that term. I’m not that easy, mind you. To be frank, this was a test run. I’m just getting back into the single life after a long-drawn-out marriage. I suppose I just needed to conclude if it is too late to be sexy.”

“You’ve got that covered.” He then used a finger to point out her revelations, “If not that.”

“Well, now that I’m beet red I know for a fact you must see red from head to toe.”

“Just pink and a couple brown stones.”

“Cute! Alright, where were we?” She exhaled like a whistle blown.

“Tell me about the other tenants ... any asshole guys trying to pick fights? I don’t need jealous boyfriends every time I say hi to some girl.”

“I don’t think there are any worries about that right now. But who knows what the future might hold. I will say this though, you might feel alone a bit. I have ten apartments in this building, and you would be the only male living here. Currently that is. It seems that females apply here much more than men. Those men that have applied didn’t check out concerning criminal backgrounds.”

“No records in my corner. I’ll admit that I probably should have a few priors.” He laughed. “We rockers are known for stirring up trouble.”

“As long as your television set isn’t thrown through your window, I’ll be fine.” She expressed with flirtatious eyes.

“I need a TV. It’s one of the few things I left behind back home. Anyway, fill me in on the other residents.”

“The remaining two on this floor are Regina and Crystal. Regina is African American, age 27, fitness instructor and catalog model. She helped me set up the buildings fitness center which is down in the basement next to the laundry room. Crystal is an Uber driver by day and bartender by night. She works at a nightclub uptown called Barbarians. You might like that crowd. Maybe even meet some fellow musicians.”

“I’ll check it out.”

“Are you sure you won’t be intimidated by all of these lovely ladies?”

“I’ll manage.” He intentionally grinned with confidence. “They have any bad habits that I should be aware of? Drug addicts? Alcoholics?”

“I’m pretty sure that a few like a joint now and then. Nothing excessive that I know of. Weed I’m good with, hell even I get high to take the edge off.”

“Same here. I have a bong I call Bruno because when I’m stoned, I see red, so I think I’m on Mars.”

“Cute! The gravity on Mars makes you lightweight, doesn’t it?”

“Something like that. Bounce in your step. Mars attracts!”

“Wasn’t that Mars Attacks?” She could certainly see herself bouncing on that man’s lap. Mind out of the gutter! Hers at least! “Anyway! I would say that some of the ladies if anything would be flirtatious, forward, and openminded. I’m thinking you might cope with that just fine.”

“I’m surviving you, so the rest should be easy enough to deal with.”

brownstone.jpg

“Moving on up!” She points at the ceiling, “There’s a large flat area on the roof I have set up for sunbathing and social events. There’s an anchored down table and chairs, a small fridge for drinks.”

“Wet bar? Pool table in the building?”

“Not yet. I’ll consider it though. Everyone must help to keep it stocked if I do. I never once considered a billiard table. A hot tub sounds fun if the roof can handle the weight. On the wish list.” She giggled.

“Fair enough. Who else?”

“My apartment is on the first floor. The other three apartments belong to Julia, Heather, and Kelli. Julia is a dancer, yes, a stripper. Heather works at a doctor’s office if your guitar fingers need a band-aid. Kelli is a massage therapist which I actually allow her to do sessions on the roof in nicer weather. Mine are of course free of charge.”

“I’ll be sure to come to you first then.”

“I meant Kelli doesn’t charge me.” She snickered, “But I do give a mean back rub.”

“Whole body or none at all.” He pivoted to look out a window.

“I’m sure my schedule is open.” She quickly bit her lower lip now that his back was turned to her. The man had her wet as hell, enough to actually press her hand in over her bikini area while he couldn’t witness her do it. “God, I want that dick.” Food for tHOughT!

“Third floor?” He continued looking out exploring any activity so as to know what neighbors might be like in other residences.

“Samantha and Beth, they’re sisters that moved out here just like you from Missouri. Corn fed and rowdy. Sam works for a Vet at a horse stable. Beth a waitress. They share an apartment. Victoria Chow is Chinese. She’s...”

“Let me guess!” He faced her suddenly almost catching her touching her inner thigh over her dress. She didn’t realize that in pressing her thin white material over her thong that her abundant juices eased around her patch and stained her fabric. Ironic his next words! “Seamstress by day, runs a dojo by night?”

“Actually, you’re way off. Don’t be so stereotypical.” She giggled shaking her head. He did note her wet dress and kept it to himself. He had that effect on women!

“Runs a restaurant?” His second guess!

“Vicki is a law student and a bike courier.”

“So, two apartments on the third floor are vacant?”

“Currently! One needs a bit of renovating still. It’s a process.”

“Maybe I can repay your generosity in giving me a break on that deposit. I’ve got some carpenter experience. No pun intended Mrs. Carpenter.” He winked. “I stand corrected, Miss Carpenter.”

“I bet you do very well with those hands.”

“No complaints.” He wiggles his brow with mischief then played an air guitar for laughs.

“Play it, Satriani!” She shook her tits a third time, devil fingers in the air. Settling down they returned to the business at hand. Which is what started the hijinks to begin with. “That would be great having some help around here. Hiring anyone in this city requires an arm and a leg. Or, expected favors if you know what I mean.”

“No I don’t. What exactly do you mean?” He chuckled.

“Such a handsome man Gavin. You know very well what I mean.”

“Hey! I’m not even going to hold back my observations Naomi. You’re a looker. I can see why they might at least give it a shot.”

“I am aware. I like to take care of myself. Thank you for the compliment. You’re welcome to keep those mounting up.” She maintained her sparkling eye contact. Mounting sounded wonderful!

“No washer and dryer? Oh, you said laundry room downstairs. My bad!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.