The Tentacles Wrapped Around Me and Filled My Mouth With Liquid - Cover

The Tentacles Wrapped Around Me and Filled My Mouth With Liquid

by xunuo

Copyright© 2023 by xunuo

Erotica Sex Story: This is a super short story about tentacles, if you guys like it, I will update it daily.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Humiliation   Massage   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   .

“What do you want with me?”

What happened was that although I had managed to enter the enemy’s secret base as a spy, I was accidentally arrested during an operation.

  After being tortured and forced to reveal the purpose of my visit, I was taken into a dark room and screamed helplessly into the darkness.

  ”You have nothing of value to offer anymore, you are now just experimental material for us.”

From somewhere in the room came the sound of voices speaking.

  ”Experimental material?”

  ”Yes. Isn’t that the purpose of your infiltration into our base? Now let you be the experiment for our secret weapon.”

At the same time as the sarcasm-tinged voice of speech died down, a door in the corner of the room was opened.

  ”Puff, puff.”

With a sound that sounded like something oily and slippery dragging across the floor, the guy was getting closer to me.

  ”Let me introduce you. The one coming towards you right now is what we call Experimental Lifeform 8.”

It could be faintly seen in the darkness as if it was a giant octopus-like creature with many tentacles.

  ”The original form of that thing was a creature with interesting reproductive capabilities. Originally it was hermaphroditic and could form fertilised eggs on its own. But because it doesn’t possess the organs to nurture fertilised eggs, they have to put their fertilised eggs into another creature’s womb and grow inside that creature. More interestingly, if the creature around it does not possess a womb, it will transform that creature’s body, forcing it to form a womb inside that creature’s body.”

  ”No such creature could exist in this world.” I retorted.

  ”It exists, what you have in front of you is. And we have even modified the creature so that it can be used on people. But this is only a theory, no experiments have been conducted. You are very lucky that you are the first experiment.”

“What do you mean by this?”

Indeed when this mission was accepted, the higher-ups had mentioned to me that the enemy was now conducting research on biological weapons.

The thought of it made me feel horrible about what was going to happen.

“It looks like you understand what is going to happen. Then enjoy yourself.” As soon as the words left my mouth, the tentacles wrapped around my body.

“Oooh...” The tentacles were bigger than my body and very sensitive. In an instant, I was wrapped up in the tentacles.

  I struggled strongly, but the tentacles were very strong and full of elasticity. I couldn’t even move. The tentacles were flipping around my whole body. At the same time, a mucus-like object continued to secrete from the tip of the tentacle, and I could feel the mucus membrane penetrating my whole body.

  ”Oooh, ah!” The muscles touched by the mucous membrane began to spasm strongly.

  ”The first thing that started was the change in the body.” The tentacles that wrapped around his whole body gradually concentrated towards his femur and finally gathered on his penis and began to move irregularly.

The feeling of the penis being wrapped around by the smooth tentacles, was a feeling that I had never felt before.

Under normal circumstances, I should feel pleasure now.

But my man’s penis had the opposite reaction ... It gradually shrank!

  ”No, it can’t be...”

  ”You seem surprised. A man’s genitalia is useless to it. So like this, remove the male genitalia and make it a female organ.” As soon as the words left my mouth, my penis had completely disappeared. At the same time, the chest hair on my chest. The leg hairs on my feet had all fallen off as well.

  Then the tentacles began to wrap around my chest. Then the tips of the tentacles began to ooze a clear liquid, and in no time, my chest was coated in it.

  ”In, in it goes.” I felt the clear liquid seep into my chest. Not only did I feel it, but from the outside it looked like the man boobs were gradually swelling out, and eventually they had risen to a size that two palms couldn’t cover, and then there were nipples sprouting.

  Once again the tentacles swam towards my strands.

  ”No, don’t come in!” Already without a penis in my lower body, the tentacle kept pushing its way inside me. As it entered wetly, I could feel it gradually expanding inside.

  ”Ah!” Just like the breasts earlier, the tip of the tentacle could be felt to be secreting mucus. That mucus gathered inside the body and eventually seemed to form something.

  ”It seems that the transformation of the body is complete.” Now, this body of mine that used to be a man could no longer see any male features. It looked like a sexy female body of about 20 years old anyways.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.