The Naughty Girls Club No. 34 - Footwork - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 34 - Footwork

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica comes home to find June and the upstairs neighbor making out. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa   Consensual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Illustrated   .

So I came home this afternoon to find June and the guy from upstairs (I now know his name is Peter) making out on the couch. They were both naked and sweaty, so I guess they’d been going at it for more than a few minutes, but just kissing and touching as far as I could tell. But when I came in they sort of lurched apart, and both of them sported significant blushes.

“Oh!” June yelped. “Oh, I thought you had...”

“I did,” I explained, “but the prof was sick, so the class was called off, so I was going to grab a coffee at the Blue Coyote but it was too crowded so I came home.”

“Oh,” said June. “Um, would you like me to make you a coffee? This is Peter, by the way. He lives upstairs.”

“Hi Peter,” I said.

“I guess I should be going,” he said.

“No need. You guys are welcome to continue. It looks like you weren’t really finished.”

That got them to blush again. Jill, I think they were made for each other.

But they just sat their, unsure what to do. Oops, I spelled there wrong. I should go back and fix it, and normally I would, but you know how perverse I am. Anyway, June and Peter needed some encouragement.

“What do you like best about June?” I asked Peter.

Kind of an unfair question, I know. Peter blinked but didn’t answer.

“What about her ears?” I suggested. “Doesn’t she have the cutest ears? Wouldn’t you like to take them whole in your mouth and plunge your tongue in her cute little ear hole?”

“Oh gosh,” Peter goshed. Blushing and grinning.

“Or her toes,” I went on. “Her toes are so fun to suck. I think she can come from having her toes sucked.” (It’s true.)

Peter looked at June’s toes. I like to think it was a curious, longing sort of look.

“She has very talented toes,” I went on. “I bet she could make you come just using her toes.” (I had no idea whether this was true. Sometimes when I get going ... you know.) “Go on, June,” I urged. “See if you can make him come just using your toes.”

She and Peter looked at each other. June bit her lip. Peter made this little nod of his head. A go ahead sort of nod. June went ahead. She lifted one leg and got her foot beneath Peter’s balls, then up a little so her foot could caress his cock. (He has a very nice-looking cock, by the way.)

the-naughty-girls-club-no-34-footwork-1.jpg

It was really quite beautiful—June’s foot caressing Peter’s cock. And the afternoon light was shining in just right. I’m really going to have to do a sketch of it later. Maybe a painting, because of the way the light caressed Peter’s cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.