Rich Bully and My Muslim Mom - Cover

Rich Bully and My Muslim Mom

Copyright© 2023 by AHVL

Chapter 1A

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1A - Muslim family who falls under the influence of a wealthy man

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation  

My name is Afaf, and I’m just a typical mother of two. My husband and I left our homes and came to America in search of a better life. And while we did achieve some measure of success, it’s still not enough. Sometimes I wonder if it was all worth it, but my family is everything to me, and I would do anything to provide for them. My kids are my world, and my brother is my guardian angel. He’s saved me countless times, and I couldn’t be more grateful for him.

In the morning, my son Faud greets me with enthusiasm.

Faud - Morning, Mom!

Afaf - Good morning, sweetheart! Take a seat, today is your favorite.

Faud - Mom! I love you so much!

Fateen - Mmm, delicious smell, Mom. I want double today.

Afaf - Inshallah, for everyone, sweetie. Take a seat!

My husband Ghazi walks into the kitchen, greeting us.

Ghazi - Good morning, guys.

Faud - Hi, Dad!

Fateen - Whatever ... Aren’t you leaving yet?

My daughter is going through a tough time, and she needs her father by her side. But my husband has to work long hours to provide for us, to give us a life that we never had before.

Afaf - Fateen! Ask for forgiveness right now!

Ghazi - It’s alright. She’s right. I actually have to go.

Afaf - What about breakfast?

Although I know he’s making a sacrifice for us, I can’t help but wish that he could spend more time at home with us.

Ghazi - I’m sure it’s delicious, darling, but I’ll be late.

He kisses me on the forehead and heads out the door.

Fateen gets up from the table and leaves without saying a word.

Afaf - Fateen, wait...

Ghazi - Leave her be. She’s young and doesn’t fully understand yet. Inshallah, Allah will guide her. Have a good day, son

Faud - Bye, Dad! Have a great day!

Afaf - Please talk to your sister, Faud. Help her understand that your dad is working hard for us, so that we can have food on our table and go to school.

Faud - Sure, Mom. I will talk to Fateen.

Afaf - Allah made you a good boy. Mommy loves you.

I then lean in and give Faud a kiss on the forehead

Afaf - You’re such a sweet boy. Keep being kind and understanding, my love.

After my children and husband left the house, I set to work on my daily chores. Today was particularly busy, and before I knew it, it was almost time for my kids to return from school. I started preparing lunch, hoping to spoil my husband with some koftas. As I was cooking, I heard the sound of the door opening. It must be the kids returning.

Faud - Mom, we’re home!

Afaf - Hey, guys! How was school...?

I trailed off as I saw my daughter with her head hanging low, looking visibly upset. Before I could ask her what had happened, she stormed off to her room.

I noticed something was off with Faud’s behavior, he seemed scared to tell me the truth about his sister’s mood.

Afaf - Faud, what happened?

Faud hesitated before answering, his movements not quite right, as if he didn’t want to reveal what was really going on.

Faud - I have no idea, Mom ... she was okay a minute ago.

Afaf - Alright, I’ll talk to her. Lunch is almost ready, go take a seat. We’ll join you soon.

Faud - Okay, Mom.

As I entered Fateen’s room, I saw her sad face on the verge of bursting into tears. I rushed to her and held her tightly.

Afaf - I’m here for you, my love. Tell me what happened.

Fateen - Mom ... I...

She broke down and wept in my arms, and after a while, she composed herself and explained to me what had happened at school. I was enraged. How could anyone dare to lay a hand on my precious daughter? And why didn’t Faud do anything to protect her?

Afaf held Fateen’s face in her hands, looking deep into her eyes.

Afaf - Look at me, my dear! I will take care of this. You can trust me.

Fateen - Mom ... Please ... He is really scary, If something happens to you i could not forgive myself.

Afaf - You don’t have to worry about me, my love. I am here for you, and I will protect you. I won’t let anyone hurt you! Now let’s wash your face and go eat the most delicious food you’ve ever tasted.

I helped Fateen wash her face and then we went to the kitchen to have lunch. Despite the difficult situation, I wanted to make sure my children felt loved and cared for. After all, they were my everything.

After lunch, I continued with my household chores and began preparing dinner. My husband arrived just in time, and I felt relieved that everything was going smoothly. However, I couldn’t bring myself to tell him about our daughter’s troubles. I didn’t want to add more stress to his already busy work life. Instead, I resolved to take matters into my own hands and confront the bully myself.

The next morning, I got ready to meet with the principal. Knowing that appearances matter in this country, I dressed to impress. Once everyone had left the house, I headed to the school determined to make a change.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.