Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Bob and Beth were left alone as Emma’s mother tried to mitigate the potential damage.

“It went in her,” whined Beth.

“It was an accident,” said Bob. “It wasn’t supposed to happen.”

“It went in her anyway,” said the girl.

“That’s a good example of how things can get out of control,” said Bob, trying to salvage something from what had happened.

“I guess so,” said Beth, who was finally calming down. “Do you think she got pregnant?”

“Maybe not,” said Bob, employing wishful thinking.

“When will we know?”

“When is your next period due?” he asked. He knew the girls’ cycles were synced, too.

“I don’t know,” she said.

“Well, that’s kind of important, Beth,” her father pointed out.

“I’ll go look at the calendar,” she said. “Now I’m kind of glad Mom made us have one on the wall.”

When she left Bob sat up. His clothes were piled by the couch and he picked them up. He used his underwear to clean up his pubes and then put his pants on commando. He was dressed by the time Beth got back.

“It’s due in eight days,” she said.

“That’s not too bad,” said Bob. “Get dressed.”

She picked up her own clothes and got back into them.

“I’d better go see how things are going with your sister,” said Bob.

Beth went with him and when they got to the bathroom both stopped short. The door was open and Emma was sitting on the edge of the tub, with her legs open wide. Julie was between them, apparently sucking on Emma’s pussy. Emma’s eyes were glazed and she was panting hard.

Julie leaned back, about then and sat on her haunches.

“I think I got most of it out. I can’t tell how deep it went, though. I’m very unhappy with you, Emma.”

“I didn’t cum yet,” panted the girl. “Can’t you go just a little longer?”

“No. You’ll have to take care of that by yourself. I didn’t do this to bring you pleasure. I was only trying to get your father’s sperm out of you.”

“Daddy?” whined Emma, looking at him, standing in the doorway.

Julie turned her head. She didn’t even blush.

“I used my last douche kit and forgot to replace it. This was all I could do.”

“I’m really sorry,” he said.

“You should be. You might be a grandfather in nine months.”

Nobody mentioned other options or ways in which a pregnancy might be terminated. That was due to a complicated set of values that had developed in the family over fifteen years of raising the girls. If the possible pregnancy had been because of what happened with a boy on a date, they may have thought differently. But it wasn’t. Everything that had happened had been between a man and woman who loved each other and were surrounded – literally, in fact – by the other members of their family, who they also loved. It had been unintentional, but it had also been an act between people who truly loved each other. So the thought of mechanical avoidance of a pregnancy went no further than Julie trying to suck the potentially impregnating sperm cells out.

She knew it was not a very effective prophylactic measure, but it was all she could think of to do.

As an unintended side effect, it also opened another avenue of pleasure for the girls to pursue. Daddy had sucked their pussies, and now it was clear their Mom wasn’t averse to that. She’d been telling the truth about that girl in college. And, since they had sucked each other’s pussies, the fact that Mom was a woman who also did that didn’t seem all that strange.

It would not develop quickly, but there would be a moment in the future when Julie would make a rule that the girls had to steer clear of Daddy when they were ovulating. It was only natural that they ask her to take his place on game nights.

And, somehow, the fact that the point of game night was to teach the girls how to date without getting pregnant, and was not to establish a night of the week where taboo, sexual debauchery was normal ... was missed.

Friday nights became the time when it was okay to practice everything they had learned.


It actually worked for three months. Emma’s period came and the pregnancy scare was over. Both girls were more thoughtful about that, but they did, occasionally, rub their naked pussies on their father’s rigid prick. This always happened when their mother was absent for one reason or another. Bob, by this time, had been “tamed” by the women in the house. He basically did whatever they wanted him to. There were things he knew he shouldn’t do, but he only managed to control his urges in very specific ways.

Both girls, for example, tried to get him to “Put it in me just a little bit”. They had discussed in great detail what it felt like to have Daddy’s penis waaay up inside Emma, who was unhappy about this only because it had happened too quickly for her to retain (or recall) really good memories of what it felt like. She did remember pain, or something like pain, but she also remembered that that didn’t last very long. That memory was like trying to recall something from when she was five, and it was so long ago that everything was misty and vague. Her final analysis, though, was, “I knew it would feel really good pretty soon, but that’s when Mom pulled me off of him.”

So both girls thought that, if it was right after a period (or just before one), it would be safe to try to explore this final mystery. They knew their mother would refuse to allow this kind of exploration, so they only tried to when she wasn’t there.

This was one thing Bob resisted firmly, though, and for those three months they were frustrated in their attempts to really find out what it felt like to have a real, live, warm penis in them.

Then they turned sixteen and were finally allowed to go on dates. During their sixteenth birthday party some of the giggling girls who attended teased about the twins being sixteen and never kissed. They smiled, but it was a fake smile. Bob growled “And it had better stay that way!” and the attendees giggled some more.

Bob wondered what kinds of things those teasing girls had done on the kinds of dates his girls would soon be going on.

Julie didn’t have to wonder. She remembered her own dates.


As usual as it had become for the girls to come to their father to get (and dispense) sexual satisfaction, Bob and Julie thought all that would change, now that the girls could be alone with boys on dates.

They weren’t worried about the girls losing control and they felt like both of their daughters had the tools to defuse any potentially tense situations. They knew what to do if a boy got pushy and they knew Bob or Julie would come to get them instantly if they demanded to be let out of a car or wanted to terminate the date and were meeting resistance from the boy to do that. That happened very rarely because the girls were intelligent enough to ask girls who had previously gone out with a boy what to expect. They passed on several guys based on basically vetting them.

On the other hand, the twins were popular at school. They didn’t hang out with any particular group and therefore were approached by boys from various social crowds. Naturally, all these boys wanted to get as far as they could on a date with one of the Cunningham twins. They all wanted to score, but only one ever managed to do that. More about him, later.

The result was that the twins went out with nice guys and the reaction was what anyone would expect. As they had a good time, both they and the nice guys got horny. Thanks to their experience on game nights, they recognized what was happening and, while they resisted going too far on their dates, when they got home from them they were fired up and in need of some relief.

This was originally dealt with by a thing identical twins do frequently. They went out with the same guys, pretending to be each other, and then compared notes. That made things interesting enough that some of their sexual excitement was converted to academic interest. Eventually, though, over two months they found a group of guys that each liked and wanted to spend time with.

That’s when things went downhill, so to speak. In other words, they stepped onto the slippery slope that made them want to let the boys do more and more.

They weren’t stupid. They knew that this could lead to things that might not be good for them.

So they confided to their mother how things were going. These confessions were much more honest and detailed than teenage girls usually provide to a parent, but game night had taught them they could talk about anything they were feeling. As a result Julie knew how tempted they were, and what they were tempted to let their dates do.

For Julie, the solution was obvious. They both knew how to get limp and sleepy with their father.

So, an artificial curfew was set up. The girls had to be home by eleven. Bob took a nap in the evening, while the girls were out, and when they got home they “cuddled” with him until they were no longer sexually frustrated.

And that worked pretty well, all things considered. They got to suck a dick and make it spurt and get fingers deep inside them. They got their nipples sucked and their pussies eaten and they got to have orgasms they didn’t have to feel guilty about or afraid of. If there were any residual needs, those could be taken care of on Saturday. Bob and Julie never found out, but the twins called Saturday “Game Day”.

As usual, though, Mother Nature had plans for them that she was not willing to abandon. Those plans were already in place, and they were aided, unknowingly, by a girl named Samantha Thorpe.

Sam was a friend to the twins and had been to their house on uncounted sleepovers in the past. The twins had gone to her house for sleepovers, too, as well as the houses of four or five other girls. It was at one of Sam’s sleepovers, in fact, that the twins had seen lesbian love. Sam’s parents thought of themselves as ‘ progressive’ and they let their daughter start dating when she was still fourteen. There were no game nights in that house and no preparation for Sam to field the things she was faced with, and she had to figure it out on her own. She lost her virginity on her fourth date, when a guy got her drunk. She didn’t remember much about it and went out with the same guy again. This time he didn’t get her drunk. He wanted her to fuck back at him. She did and there were more such dates.

Then there was a pregnancy scare, when her period was two weeks late. That taught her a lesson and she used the credit card her parents had given her to order a vibrating dildo. She actually liked the dildo better, as it turned out. On the first sleepover after the twins had begun dating, she showed it to them and sang its praises. So the twins went online and chose toys of their own. They gave Sam the money and she ordered them.

A week later, in addition to having orgasms with Daddy after their dates, they sometimes employed the toys to have more orgasms.

They had already wanted Daddy’s penis in them. They had grown resigned to the fact that their mother wouldn’t allow it (and Daddy would resist it), so these fake penises were supposed to serve that need.

It was nice ... but it wasn’t Daddy.

The problem was that, eventually, what Daddy was doing for them ... just ... wasn’t ... enough.

The escalation happened on a weekend when Julie went to the funeral of a friend from school who had succumbed to cancer. She had to fly to get there and it was going to take the better part of two days, possibly three, for her to make the trip.

The twins talked about it together and Beth agreed that, because Emma had felt Daddy’s penis in her already, she could renew her relationship with it. Beth would then complain that it wasn’t fair, and get her turn.

It was a scheme, plain and simple. It was unabashed seduction, using their burgeoning feminine wiles, and they were so intent on it that they forgot the main thing they should have remembered. They weren’t on birth control.

This had been something they both agreed to in discussion with their mother when they first started dating. Being on birth control made it too easy to give in, and they “agreed” not to be protected in that way. They both carried condoms with them in their purses, on dates, but those were supposed to be for emergencies, meaning if a guy just flat refused to take no for an answer. Their last line of defense was to get him to wear a condom. No such emergencies had arisen, though and to be honest, those condoms had been banged around long enough, inside their purses, they might be useless anyway.

In any case, Bob was not perceived as dangerous. Neither girl would have thought to put a raincoat on him.

In addition to their own sultry behavior they also used alcohol against him. When they came in from their dates, all bubbly and happy, they poured him two inches of his favorite Scotch and then regaled him with all the fun they had enjoyed while out with Tim and Benny, the two unfortunate boys who went home with blue balls on this particular night.

Bob was a bit of a night owl when he could be, which was not usually a problem since he still worked from home and could set his own work schedule. With his wife gone, though, he had no one to pull him to bed.

Or at least he didn’t think he was going to be pulled to bed.

When he was, he thought it was safe because Beth kept going on about how she wanted him to suck her clit. Emma said she’d suck his dick while he did that for her sister.

He had a nice, gentle buzz on when they laid him down and Beth straddled his head, holding it down by pressing her still-virgin slit to his mouth.

Emma did, in fact, suck him for a while. Then, with no warning, she straddled him, pried her labia apart with the tip of his prick, and sank down on him. She did it a little too quickly, and reached for her sister’s shoulders as she groaned.

Bob tried to speak, but he was effectively gagged by Beth’s pussy. He tried to move, including moving his hips to buck Emma off, but she weighed too much. All he did was move his penis around in her. The way he got Beth off of him was to bite her. She yelped and rolled off of him expecting to see blood where his teeth had assaulted her.

“Emma!” he roared.

“Shut up, Daddy,” she moaned. “Just let me do this!”

Unconsciously she clamped down on his already over-stimulated penis. She also leaned forward, to hold him down, and began humping him mercilessly.

She got her orgasm just as he grunted and spewed, filling her nubile channel with a full load of Daddy’s patented baby-makers.

His “Nooooo” was wrenched from his throat as he realized he was breeding his daughter.

Her accompanying “Yesssss” made him shoot all the harder.

The aftermath wasn’t pretty. Bob was angry, and rightfully so. He yelled, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Beth volunteered to suck it out of her sister’s pussy, like their mother had, before, and this shocked Bob as he watched his girls engage in what looked like lesbian love.

Then Emma was all over him again, almost on top of him, as she whined and moaned that she’d wanted that for literally more than a year. He loved them and they knew his vulnerabilities.

Only then did Beth employ her own guilt trip on him.

“She always gets to do things first,” she complained, while cuddling with him on the other side. “And now she’s done it twice!” She was still sticking to the plan and played her role very well. She sounded sad and disillusioned. “I should get to do it, too.”

Bob also stuck to his plan, which meant he said no, and that there were other things he could do to satisfy her.

Eventually they talked him into at least letting Beth rub and ride the bottom of his cock. When she “accidentally” slid onto him, only then did he realize he’d been had.

Again, he got angry. But this time he didn’t yell. He just looked at the beautiful teen sitting on his hips, impaled on his prick. She had sat up with not a single tear in her eye. Her dildo had prepared her for this and so had Emma.

“You want it!” he growled. “Well, then, I’ll just give it to you!”

He rolled her swiftly enough that she wasn’t ready for it and squawked as she was thrown to one side. He came out of her but fisted his own prick and fed it to her again as she landed, spread under him.

He powered in, which might have devastated her if she hadn’t used that dildo so much.

“Daddy!” squealed Emma, who was now two feet away.

“You started this,” he growled. “Now I’m gonna finish it!”

Then he pounded Beth like Julie liked to be pounded. She whoofed and grunted as her pussy was assailed by a rapidly thrusting penis for the first time. It scared her and all she could do was try to hang on for the ride.

“Daddy,” she whined. “Don’t be mean!”

Whether that got through to him or he just ran out of steam, he did slow down. The reality of what he was doing sank in and he felt like he was raping his little girl. He stopped and tears leaked from his eyes to fall on her naked upper chest.

“I’m sorry,” he sobbed. He started to withdraw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.