Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

The girls didn’t tell either Bob or their mother that they were “preparing” themselves to receive something big and rigid in their vaginas. To be honest they didn’t even think of it as preparing themselves to be fucked. It was just a natural progression of what Julie had started. She hadn’t thought of it, either, for that matter, at least not seriously. She thought they were young enough that their age would prevent them from wanting more than they were being taught. She was naive in that belief. Her comments to them were intended as warnings; the girls took them as suggestions.

That urge to be filled did not actually cause any problems for two more game nights. Those nights were thought of as “practice” nights, during which the girls could revisit whatever part of the “course” it was that they felt would make them happy.

To that end they masturbated Bob each night, and had him masturbate them. A warning that both Bob and Julie missed was that both girls whined and asked for the biggest finger Bob had, and wanted it as deep inside them as possible. Beth, in particular, loved to have her young cervix “massaged” by the tip of Bob’s finger. For Emma it was to have him hook his finger and, while he suckled at her nipples, finger-fuck her, rubbing her clit until she exploded. Beth also loved to be nursed like Bob was a baby she was feeding.

Another warning sign was that game night wasn’t the only night the girls wanted something anymore. On other nights, they’d cuddle with their father and slide their hands inside his pajama bottoms to play with his stiff cock. They began asking him to “tuck them in” at which time they stripped naked and got under the covers. Bob would kiss them and they would drag his hand under the covers to finger them to orgasm, after which Bob would go find Julie and either get a blow job or sink his prick into her hot sheath and blow his wad there.

“Have you noticed the girls are wanting more?” Julie asked him, one night, after he had tucked them in. She meant “more” as the intensity with which they asked for things.

“Yes,” he said, interpreting “more” as “more often”.

“We may have unleashed something in them,” said Julie.

“Didn’t you say it would be unleashed anyway?” he commented, as he slid into her.

“Yes,” she groaned. “And I have to say it’s gotten me a lot more loving than I used to get.”

“I am wounded,” he said, grinding against her clit. “Are you saying I have neglected you?”

“No,” she gasped. “I’m just more highly sexed than you are.”

“Not anymore,” he said, rubbing harder. “I cum four or five times a week, these days, and I’m stiff most of the time.”

“Any time you’re stiff you know you can do this,” she groaned, thrusting her hips up at him.

“Cum for me,” he urged, still rotating. “And then I’ll cum in you. Who knows, maybe I’ll overpower your birth control pills.”

“Do you want to get me pregnant again?” she whined, as her pussy began to milk him.

“I always want to get you pregnant,” he huffed, as he let go and hosed her down. Her orgasm often brought on his own, because he knew he’d pleased her.

Nothing more was said, but Julie was only 35, with Bob being a year older. Both of them were plenty young enough to make more healthy children and both of them had loved raising the twins. Julie had been teasing when she threatened to make a new sister for Emma, who had then accused her mother she’d make the twins help raise said baby. All this extra sex had refreshed something in Julie’s maternal instinct though, and, as Bob had confessed, he routinely liked to think he was breeding his wife when they made love.

Basically, the only thing preventing another baby was the regularity with which Julie swallowed her pills, and her assumption that she was finished rearing babies was a bit frayed.

It became more frayed the next game night when Emma put her mouth on Bob’s prick and sucked the tip. She had not announced she was going to do this and she gave no warning before she did.

“Em!” moaned Beth as she saw her sister’s lips, the same lips that she routinely kissed, now close behind her father’s knob. Beth watched Emma’s cheeks cave in and the noise Daddy made sent spikes of electricity right to her pussy.

Emma ignored Beth, who then looked at her mother.

“Mom! Em’s sucking him!”

“Alas,” said Julie, who leaned forward to get a better view. Up to this point nothing odd had happened and Julie’s mind had actually been wandering a bit. “Your sister is now a cocksucker, too.”

She was teasing, but Beth felt shivers of something she couldn’t identify. They were unhappy shivers, but she couldn’t articulate why they were unhappy. She wasn’t mad at Emma. And she wasn’t mad at Daddy. He was just lying there moaning and groaning like he did when he was about to cum.

And then Emma pulled off and whirled to grab Beth by one arm and pull their naked bodies together. Beth was startled, until Emma pushed her lips against Beth’s, kissing her fiercely. Even then she didn’t understand until Emma’s tongue pushed between Beth’s lips. When she opened them, as she routinely now did when they kissed, her mouth was flooded with taste ... and something warm and slippery.

It was cum! It was obviously Daddy’s cum! He had cum in Emma’s mouth!

All the while she thought of these things (which actually only took a second or two) Beth’s taste buds were experiencing it. It was stronger – much stronger – than what she’d tasted before. At the same time, what she’d liked about that ghost of a taste made her love this stronger, fuller not-quite-mouthful her sister was sharing with her. Their tongues lashed and the kiss turned into an attempt, on the part of both girls, to get as much of that taste into her mouth as they could. Each swallowed and they licked open mouths.

Julie saw all this and knew, instinctively, what was happening. She was shocked, not by the fact that sharing was going on – the twins shared everything – but by the fact that they had thought to share this at all!

Then her mind caught up with things. Emma had surprised everybody by fellating her father. Julie knew that had affected Bob and he had probably cum right away. Then Emma had further surprised Beth by donating some of her father’s semen into her sister’s mouth. That Beth had not only adapted to this, but clearly loved it, was the first time Julie felt a twinge of doubt about the wisdom of teaching their girls how to handle boys.

They were suddenly “handling boys” a little too well!

Julie’s eyes went to Bob, who was milking his cock. Apparently Emma had only gotten one or two shots before she abandoned him to share with her sister and he had finished himself off. He was on the couch, lying down, and she got up out of her chair to go kneel down beside him.

“That was interesting,” she said, her voice low.

“It blew my mind,” he panted.

“It blew more than your mind. Did you see what they did?”

“Yes,” he sighed. “It made me keep cumming. I made a mess.”

“Let’s go clean you up,” said his wife, standing and holding her hand out.

“Where are you going?” came twin voices. “We’re not finished, yet!”

“Well, your father is,” said Julie. “You two know how to masturbate.”

Neither Julie nor Bob thought anything about the several little puddles of his cum on the surface of the leather that covered the couch. The girls saw it, though.

“I’m not licking that up,” said Beth. “People’s butts have been there.”

“I agree,” said Emma, who went and scooped one little puddle up with three fingers anyway.

She promptly rubbed her pussy with those fingers, jutting her hips forward and spreading her legs.

“I’m getting his sperm on my pussy,” she moaned. “This is so hot, Bee.”

Beth didn’t give it a second thought. She got her fingers wet on other spots and rubbed her tender clitty, too.

Both girls thoroughly rubbed their father’s sperm into the mouths of their pussies.

Then they scampered to their room where they pushed that sperm deeper with hairbrush handles.

Unknown to their parents, they loved knowing that what their mother got in her on a regular basis, they were now getting in them, too.


The next day Julie went out with some of her friends to eat breakfast, leaving Bob and the twins alone. This wasn’t unusual. She’d done that hundreds of times before.

The twins saw it differently this time, though. Their father was in bed, being lazy before he had to get up and do some work. He was reading a book when he was ambushed by two horny girls who were wearing T shirts and nothing else.

“We want to cuddle!” they said in tandem, jumping on the bed and pulling the covers back to wiggle in beside him. In the process their shirts rode up and Bob got a flash of naked lower torsos.

“I’m busy,” he said in a gruff voice, the same voice he had used when they were little, to give voice to the trolls and ogres in the fairy tales he and Julie had read them.

“Ooooo,” squealed Beth. “It’s a troll, Emma! What shall we do?”

“Defend ourselves!” yelled Emma, who promptly got on top of her father. She straddled him and tried to push his wrists to one side and hold them. His book flew and fell to close on the page he’d been reading.

“Get his arm!” yelled Emma and Beth grabbed one and held it against her body. His hand happened to fall right at the juncture of her legs and he took advantage of that. He slipped a finger in her and pulled.

“Gotcha!” he growled as Beth squealed and spread her legs.

“He’s got me!” she whined. “He’s got me by my pussy!”

Emma fell down and tried to lick his neck, losing control of his other arm, which snaked under the covers to go across her butt and hook her, too.

Unfortunately, his finger didn’t go deep enough to hook her pussy. Instead it popped into her rectum up to the first knuckle.

“Owwweeee!” she screamed, lifting up. He popped his finger out.

“Sorry,” he said in his normal voice. “I missed.”

“What happened?” asked Beth, looking up at her astonished sister.

“He put his finger in my butt!” yelled Emma.

Beth sat up. Her father’s finger was still in her pussy.

“What?”

“He did! He stuck his finger right in my butt!”

“Ewww,” said Beth, who reached to push him out of her vagina.

“I said it was an accident,” said Bob. “You were wiggling around and I missed. I meant to get your pussy, like I did to Beth.”

“Well that was not my pussy!” she said, her voice lower, now.

“No harm done,” he said. “I’ve done that to your mother on purpose before.”

“No you haven’t!” gasped Emma.

“Yes, I have. Some women like to have a penis in there, too.”

“No they do not!” Emma said, her voice rising again.

“Did it hurt you?” he asked.

“Of course!” she said.

“Are you sure? Did it actually hurt, or were you just surprised? Think about it before you answer me.”

She did. This was a direct result of game night. The girls had learned to think about everything they saw and did.

“Em?” Beth’s voice was plaintive and curious at the same time.

“Why would you do that to Mom?” asked Emma, instead of answering the question.

“It’s a little kinky and she likes to be a little kinky once in a while,” said Bob. “All I really did was tease her.”

“Em?” came Beth’s voice again.

“Okay. It surprised me,” said Emma. “It happened so fast.”

“I took it out right away,” said Bob.

“You did,” said his daughter. “It was ... weird.”

“Let me show you something,” said Bob.

“What?” asked the girls, together.

“Do you trust me?” he asked.

“I’m not so sure, now,” said Emma.

“Do you trust me?” he asked again.

“Yes,” they said in tandem.

“Okay, all I’m going to do is teach you something about your bodies. Just trust me.”

They let him put them on all fours, one on either side of him, and then had them lay their heads on the mattress. This made their young butts rise high in the air and, when they spread their knees like he told them to, it displayed their split peaches prominently. Neither of them knew it, but they’d just been put in position to be taken from behind. He didn’t do that, of course. Instead he made sure his fingers found the right target and pushed into their pussies.

“Feels different,” said Beth.

“This doesn’t involve your clit,” said Bob. “It may not excite you as much.”

“Feels nice,” said Emma, when he pushed his fingers in and out of both of them.

“Now, stay there,” he said. “This will feel odd, but I promise I’m not going to hurt you.”

He dragged his fingers, now slippery with their lubrication, up and across their rosebuds.

“Ohhh!” whined Beth at the same time Emma went, “Uhng!”

He pushed his fingers back down and into their pussies again.

“Your rectum is very sensitive,” he said. “Without going into too much detail, it’s all those nerves that make it feel good when your poop comes out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.