Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Julie felt like she’d pushed the envelope enough, in terms of talking to her daughters about giving a man a blow job. She hadn’t meant for that to come up quite this soon. She crawled onto the bed, still fully clothed, and lay down next to her husband.

“How you doing?” she asked.

“Me? Gee, let’s see. My daughters just jerked me off and I was afraid my balls were going to shoot out of my cock. Now the one who actually tasted my semen and said she likes it is playing with me again. That’s the one, by the way, who just said she’d rather have my baby than some other man’s. How do you think I feel?”

“I didn’t mean I want to have your baby,” said Emma, as her hand squeezed his dick and pulled at it. “I just meant if I did get pregnant I’d rather it be yours than some strange boy’s”

“Emma,” said Bob, his voice strident. “You’re not going to have anybody’s baby for at least ten years! Is that clear?”

Emma did the math.

“So not until I’m twenty-five? Okay. That sounds reasonable. I should be through college by then.”

“Good!” said Bob.

Julie reflected on the fact that Emma had not said that, when she was 25, she’d have some other man’s baby and definitely not her father’s. She leaned in to whisper in her husband’s ear.

“Lots of girls go through a phase where they want to marry their daddy. It’s no big deal.”

“I think they’re usually a lot younger when they hit that phase,” said Bob.

“What?” asked Emma.

“Nothing,” said Bob. “I was talking to your mother.”

“Oh.” She looked at Beth again, who was standing and watching. “C’mon! Help me get him stiff again. I want to make him shoot like you did.”

“I think I need to reassert my wifely claims,” whispered Julie. She got up and crawled off the bed.

“Stand aside, ladies,” she said, her voice stern. “I’ll get him stiff for you, but then you have to let him rest.”

Emma backed off and both girls gasped as their mother leaned down and captured Bob’s cock in her mouth. She sucked everything but his balls into her oral cavity and then her cheeks made a rhythmic in and out motion that made it clear she was sucking.

“She really is a cocksucker,” whispered Emma.

“Ohhh, yeah, Baby. Just like that. Oh, I love you, Julie,” groaned Bob.

Both girls came to peer at their mother’s face from a foot away.

Julie kept sucking and pulled upwards, revealing a mostly stiff shaft. When she got to the top she grasped that shaft with her hand and peeled his foreskin back. Once the knob was revealed, she clamped her lips behind the crown and then sucked more gently, but also a little faster.

“Ohhh man, Julie, you’re killing me,” groaned Bob.

The woman pulled off of him and looked right and left, at Beth and Emma, in that order.

“I’m not really killing him. He just likes this a lot. I do, too. He feels good in my mouth. Of course you don’t have to do this, but I thought I’d show it to you so you know how to if you ever need to.”

“I still can’t believe you’re doing that,” moaned Beth.

“Why not, Honey? He likes it. I like it. Why in the world shouldn’t I do it?” She kissed the tip with loose lips. “Besides, as you can clearly see, it does wonders in terms of getting him hard again.”

She leaned back, still holding Bob’s cock in her hand. She ran her thumb over the tip, smearing the precum that was already there. She looked at Emma.

“You ready to try it again?” She let go of the only penis in the room.

“I will,” Beth volunteered.

“No!” said Emma, with renewed strength in her voice. “You had your turn. Now it’s mine!”

“Take it easy,” said Beth. “I’ll only do it if you don’t want to.”

“Well I do want to, so back off!”

“We could wait until next week if you want to,” said Julie, giving her daughter an easy way out.

“I don’t want to wait. I just want people to leave me alone so I can figure all this out!” snapped Emma.

“Right,” said Julie. She stood and pulled Beth with her, several steps backward, leaving Emma and Bob more or less alone.

“I want to do this,” said Emma to her father. “Will you please help me?”

“Sure, Baby,” said Bob, still panting gently. “I’ll try to give you better instructions. Last time your hand just felt so good I didn’t really want it to end, but I’ll try harder this time.”

“Okay,” she said.

She gripped him and started stroking.

He did try to give her more detailed information, talking about how grip and speed were really important to him, but probably wouldn’t be to a boy she was dating.

“Not that I want you to do this with boys,” he said. “You have to wait until you’re 25 to have babies, too.”

“I’m not waiting until I’m 25 to have sex, Daddy,” Emma surprised him. “I’ll wait until I’m in college, though, okay?”

“I can live with that,” he sighed.

“Is talking while I do this wrong?” she asked. “It feels weird to just jerk it around and not say anything.”

“Talking is fine, as long as it’s not about how the stock market is doing,” he said.

“Stock market?”

“That was just an example. If you’re doing this you can also tease a man with your voice.”

“How?” she asked. Her hand was now going up far enough to close over his knob, as he had suggested she do.

“You tell him what else you want to do with his penis,” panted Bob.

“What else do you mean?” she asked. “Oh, like sucking on it?”

“Yeah, you could tell him that someday you might do that, or let him put it in you, except I don’t want you saying that. You could just say how much you like it, and how handsome he is and stuff like that. Keep going. You’re almost there.”

Emma switched hands and proved she was ambidextrous. Then she leaned her face down next to his. Julie and Beth thought she was going to kiss him, but she didn’t. Instead she looked into his eyes.

“If I ever let somebody pop my cherry it will be you, Daddy,” she whispered. She saw his eyes widen and his breathing changed rapidly. “Cum for me, Daddy. I want to see your handsome penis make a mess.”

She had learned her lessons perfectly. Bob groaned, said, “Ohhhh Em,” and then his hips lifted. Emma leaned back to rest on her knees and felt like she’d just won a gold medal at the Olympics as a rope of white leapt up into the air. She didn’t even mind that Beth rushed to kneel beside her, holding her open hands out as if to catch some. Emma even leaned his cock towards her sister, who changed the position of her hands so that his next shot hit the palm of one hand and dripped into the palm of the other. She had a little pool of milky cum in the lower hand when Bob’s penis ran out of anything to give.

Beth felt a strange twisting in her stomach as Emma lifted her hand to her face and sucked at the pool of cum in it.

That twisting wasn’t from disgust or rebellion at the thought of that getting in her mouth, though. To her surprise, it was quite the opposite. She wasn’t quite to the point where she wanted to sip at that fluid directly, but the idea of tasting it didn’t bother her at all.

“Get some in your mouth and kiss me,” she urged her sister.

Emma sucked up the rest and swirled it around in her mouth. Then the sisters kissed passionately, shocking both Bob and Julie, even though they believed their daughters had done this in the past. Seeing is different than believing, though. Bob felt an ache in his balls as he saw the girls swirling their tongues together. Julie was reminded of the sweet kisses she had traded with Denise Showalter, back in college. Denise had never had semen in her mouth when they kissed, but that really wasn’t the point. She had loved kissing Denise. What had saved the day was that she kept wishing Denise had a penis.


“Bedtime,” said Julie, her voice a little shaky, as the girls finally leaned apart, still licking their lips. “Kiss your father good night,” she added, by habit.

Bob got to faintly taste his cum again, this time from both girls, as they kissed him on the lips and told him how much they loved him. He replied in kind and they scampered out of the bedroom. Julie reclined next to him again.

“Well that was a little different than I expected,” she said. “You still okay?”

“I’m not sure I’ll ever be okay again,” he sighed.

“You’ll be fine. Just a few more lessons and then we’ll turn them loose on boys.”

“I don’t know,” he said. “They like this entirely too much.”

“With you, but I don’t think they’ll go wild. You might have to cool them down after a date, once in a while. I’ve been thinking that, when they first go out, it should be both of them with one boy.”

“At the same time?” Bob’s eyebrows arched.

“Yes. There’s safety in numbers,” said Julie.

“Not for the boy,” said Bob. “If both of them are working on him and kissing him, he’ll shoot in his pants for sure.”

“So much the better,” said Julie. “Is there any left for me?”

“Not tonight, Honey,” he said. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. You can be a pussy-sucker. It’s not fair that there is no derogatory term for a guy who goes down on women. There should be one. Pussy-sucker just sounds silly.”

“I suspect that your feminine ancestors didn’t want people thinking about that aspect of their sexual lives. If you don’t draw attention to it, then you can get your man to do it more easily.”

“Do you think my grandmother and great grandmother and so on did that?”

“I’ve seen very old photographs, from back in the early eighteenth century where that’s exactly what was going on. Both ways. I’ve seen pictures of women in fancy old gowns sucking a guy in coat and tails with a top hat on, and I’ve seen pictures of women with their hoop skirts pulled up with a man’s head firmly between her thighs.”

“I didn’t know you look at porn,” teased Julie.

“All men look at porn,” he said. “It’s just how we’re built.”

“Will you be a pussy-sucker tonight?” she asked.

“Of course I will,” he said. “How many orgasms do you want?”

“Just one should do, but we’ll see when the time comes.”


In their room the girls were getting ready for bed. They had just changed tampons when Beth said, “You know how we fell asleep in bed together last week?”

“Yeah?”

“Sleeping naked like that felt really good. I think I’m gonna leave my jammies off tonight.”

“Wanna sleep together again tonight?” asked Emma.

“Yeah, I think I do.”

It was obvious there would be no licking that night.

But neither girl cared about that.

It just felt good to cuddle with another warm body as they fell asleep.

“I can’t believe how good his cum tastes,” said Beth.

“I can. Next week I’m gonna see if they’ll let me do what Mom did.”

“You mean suck it?”

“Yeah.”

“He shoots a lot,” Beth pointed out. “You could never fit it all in your mouth.”

“I could get it in my mouth and kiss you, like tonight.”

“Yeah, I think we kind of freaked them out,” said Beth. “He cums too fast to do that, I think. While we were kissing he’d be shooting.”

“Then we could both be there when he cums, and I get the first mouthful and you get the second while I swallow and so on.”

“I love the taste, but there’s just something about putting my mouth right on it that makes me feel weird.”

“Let me try it first and then I’ll tell you what it’s like.”

“Okay, but no promises.”

Emma kissed Beth on the lips. It was a warm “I love you” kind of kiss, but not intended to get anyone’s emotions fired up.

Ten minutes later they were asleep.


Teenage girls all have a libido. Generally speaking they don’t discuss that with their parents. They might talk about it with other girls, at a sleepover, perhaps, but for the most part those feelings aren’t addressed, openly.

For Emma and Beth, those inhibitions had attenuated, somewhat. Their behavior didn’t necessarily involve conversing about how they felt, at least not in words, but their actions made it clear that they felt free enough to feed those libidos.

Their hugs and kisses with their father were more intimate than they had been. This was expressed in small, but important ways, and to be honest, the girls didn’t notice it as much as Bob did. He mentioned it to Julie one night, after he’d gotten home from a rare day at the office and had been greeted by his daughters. Husband and wife were alone at the time, while the girls had gone back to doing homework.

“When they hug me now they ... um ... rub against me,” he said.

“What do you mean?”

He and Julie were embracing. He pulled her hips against his bulge and made her rub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.