Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

It was Bob who called a halt to the festivities, but neither girl objected. They went to their room, blouses still hanging open and teenage breasts still on display. Julie took her husband’s hand and pulled him toward their bedroom.

“You okay?” she asked, softly.

“No, I am not,” he said.

“I’ll help you,” she said.

“Good.” He pulled her against him and kissed her like he had been kissing her daughters.

Fifteen minutes later he was on his back, in bed, and Julie was riding him. She leaned down to dangle a stiff nipple over his lips and he sucked it.

“Do they feel different in your mouth?” she panted.

“I only did this to Emma,” he reminded her.

“You’ll get to do it to Beth, too.”

“I love you,” he said, sucking again.

“I know,” she said. “That’s why this does not threaten me.”

She sat up and her hips started jerking.

“Did you want to do this with Emma?” she asked.

“Don’t ask me that,” he groaned.

“I know you did,” she said. “I could tell. Just like Beth could tell when Emma was about to climax.”

“I don’t want to talk about them,” he said. “I want to make love to my wife.”

He pulled her down and hugged her as he rolled them over. He almost came out of her but then powered back in. She spread her legs and flopped her arms out to the sides, making herself open and vulnerable to him.

He pounded her, then, long-dicking her until, with a groan, he pushed deep and finally let his passion flow through his prick and into his lover.

“Ohhh, Julie,” he groaned, as he finally found release.

“Good boy,” she said, stroking his back.

As he fell to lie beside her she rolled to lay one arm and leg across his body.

“They’re going to want this, too,” she breathed.

“Sweetheart, I want to think about you when I do this,” he groaned, “not them.”

“You’re sweet, but I’m not jealous. I love you and I love them. They loved what happened tonight and they were safe.”

“What do you want?” he sighed.

“When the time comes – and it will, Honey – all I ask is that you cum in me, instead of them.”

“That’s going to get pretty kinky,” he said.

“It won’t be, to them,” she said. She kissed his shoulder. “By then they’ll be used to it. They’re learning valuable lessons.”

“How do you know?” he asked. “Emma didn’t seem to learn anything. The first thing she said to me was,’ Do what you did to Beth!’ and she unbuttoned her blouse, herself. She also pushed my hand inside her panties!”

“They’re talking about it in their room,” said Julie. “They’re discussing it and coming to conclusions. They’re thinking about all this, and a woman who can think when she’s excited is more likely to make better decisions than a woman who throws caution to the wind and just revels in what she’s feeling.”

“And yet you say I’ll eventually fuck them!” he gasped.

She stroked his chest and kissed his shoulder again.

“That will be because they’ve thought about it and decided they want that,” said Julie.

“How can you be so sure?” he groaned.

“Because I know my daughters,” she said.

She moved her face down until she was on all fours, with her face above the penis that had just ejaculated inside her. She picked up the limp thing between her thumb and pointer finger.

“I also know you,” she said. She sucked him into her mouth, pulling hard. She cradled his balls in one hand and, within ten minutes had him standing tall again. She mounted him as she had before and leaned forward to put her hands on his chest.

“My turn,” she said, aping her daughters.

She moved, leaning forward to drag her clit over his bumpy shaft.

“I know you,” she panted, repeating herself. “And I don’t want you to feel bad when you do this with them. They love you and you love them. I want their first time to be free of guilt and with someone who loves them and cares more about their pleasure than his own.”

“Whatever you say, Dear,” he said, reaching for her breasts. He knew that squeezing and pulling on her fat nipples would help her cum.

As her internal muscles tensed and fluttered, and she whined her way through her own orgasm, Bob wondered if pulling on his daughter’s nipples would have the same effect.


In their bedroom, the twins were, indeed, discussing what had happened that evening. They were comparing notes and Beth was eager to find out what Emma’s reaction had been to having her nipples sucked and having Daddy’s hand in her panties.

“It was crazy,” said Emma, who was fingering her pussy as they talked. “When he sucked on my nipples I thought I was going to pee! I got so crazy that I pushed his hand inside my panties! I did that!”

“Did he do what you’re doing now?” asked Beth, who was also rubbing her own button.

“Not exactly,” said Emma. “He didn’t put his finger inside me. I wanted him to, but he didn’t.”

“Did you tell him to?”

“Noooo. It was like I couldn’t talk. It felt so good I didn’t want to say something and make it change.”

“So, what did he do?” asked Beth.

“He rubbed, like this.” Emma spread her legs wider and, with three fingers, rubbed up and down her pussy lips. She did it fast. “I’ve never done it like that. Oooo, I’m gonna cum again, Bee!”

Beth copied the movement her sister was doing, but also slid two of her fingers up inside her cunny, penetrating her quim rapidly, over and over.

Emma went off first, but Beth was right behind her. They came hard and then, in the aftermath, rolled together to cuddle like they had cuddled hundreds of times before. They had cuddled naked before, but it felt different, somehow, this time. Their faces met and their lips brushed. The next thing they knew they were kissing. They had also kissed before, but those had been relatively chaste kisses. Now they Frenched and writhed against each other. Finally they calmed and then talked with their lips inches apart.

“Did you cum as good this time as you did with Daddy?” panted Beth.

“No. It was a good one, but the one with Daddy made me think I was going to pass out.”

“He didn’t finish you with his fingers,” Beth pointed out.

“No, but rubbing on his hard cock was just as good,” whispered Emma.

“I wanna do that,” moaned Beth.

“You’ll get to. I have a feeling he’ll do anything we tell him to do.”

“Mom says he’s gonna fuck us,” whispered Beth.

“Well, if it feels as good as tonight, I’ll let him,” moaned Emma.

Really?!” squealed Beth.

“Oh, yeah,” sighed Emma. “If it feels that good I’ll let him.”

“Oh man,” groaned Beth. “I can’t wait until next Friday night.”

“Well, you have to,” said Emma. “Wanna lick?”

What she was referring to was the thing they had done only a few times before this. They had often masturbated together but at one sleepover they had seen something that changed their lives. Two of the girls had slept together. They were best friends, so nobody thought it was kinky. This group of girls had also rubbed off together. In the middle of the night Beth had awakened to a sound she couldn’t quite identify. When she raised her heads she saw the two best friends with their heads reversed. Tanya was lying on top of Crystal and their legs were spread. Tanya’s head was between Crystal’s thighs and Crystal’s head was between Tanya’s thighs. There were wet, slurping sounds coming from the couple. Beth woke her sister and they watched as Tanya and Crystal had orgasms before changing back to normal positions. They fell asleep kissing.

It had been a month before the twins, fired up by a movie they saw, tried it themselves. They had liked it, but they couldn’t cum that way. It gave them a feeling of special closeness but it hadn’t become routine. They saved that for special occasions.

Now, even after having orgasms, they wanted more.

They sucked each other’s pussies for almost an hour, but neither could cum.

Both finished off rubbing like their Daddy had rubbed Emma.

Then they finally fell asleep.


There was a subtle shift in the dynamic of the household after that. Saturday, when the girls got up, their parents were in the kitchen, eating breakfast. Emma sat on Bob’s lap and kissed him good morning, while Beth, on impulse, did the same thing to her mother. It was the first time one of them had kissed Julie with that much passion, or for that long, and she returned Beth’s passion with some of her own. Then the girls switched and kissed again.

Sitting down, they said in tandem, “We’re starving!” and, just like that, everything was normal.

Throughout the rest of the week Bob got frequent kisses, with tongue. He’d always gotten hugs and pecks. Now he got lingering hugs and hot kisses.

Then something happened that made the girls unhappy.

They started their periods.

Their cycles were synced, and they both needed a tampon the same day. They knew they’d flow for four days or so, and they started on Wednesday. They went to their mother, unhappy.

“We can’t have game night if we’re bleeding,” moaned Beth.

“Of course we can,” said Julie. “We’ll just have to adapt.”

“How can we adapt? Daddy’s not going to want to touch us with tampons in,” said Beth.

“And it would be even worse if we take them out,” moaned Emma.

“Well, then, you’ll just have to learn how to touch Daddy,” said Julie. “He’s been taking care of you. It’s time for you to learn how to take care of him.”

“You mean ... jerk him off?”

“I mean male anatomy. There’s much more to learn than just jerking him off.”

“Okay,” said the girls, together. “Maybe that will be fun.”

“Trust me, girls, your lives will never be the same after you learn how to make a penis sing.”


Julie warned him, of course.

“Don’t jack off between now and Friday night,” she said, as they got in bed that night. “And I’m afraid I have to cut you off until then, too.”

“What did I do wrong?” he whined, in mock complaint.

“Nothing,” she said. She explained the situation. “You’re going to need to be able to cum twice that night, maybe more.”

“Thanks to your libido, that shouldn’t be a problem,” he bragged.

“We’ll see,” she said.

He hadn’t planned on fucking Julie, but as soon as she cut him off that’s all he could think about. As a result, when Friday got there, he was rarin’ to go.

So were the girls.

After supper, while the girls were washing the dishes, Bob stripped down and took a shower. Then he put on a robe and sat on his bed.

The girls arrived dressed in jeans and T shirts again. Julie was the last one there.

“Ready to study anatomy?” she asked.

“Yes!” squealed the girls, together.

Bob laid back and Julie moved to stand beside the bed while a daughter got on either side of him. He undid the tie on his robe and pulled it apart.

“He’s not hard!” Emma said, complain’t loud in her voice.

“He’ll get that way,” said Julie. “That’s part of the process. Here is how that works.”

She then explained about the mechanism by which a penis gets hard. She told the girls to touch the soft penis and move it around, even pulling it to stretch it out.

“This is so cool!” sighed Beth. “I wish I had one of these.”

“You do, actually. We’ll talk about that next week.”

“I do not have a penis, Mom,” said Beth, firmly.

“As I said, we’ll talk about that next week. This week is for learning about boy penises.”

“It’s changing!” said Emma.

Slowly, Bob’s penis lengthened and thickened until it was standing up from his lap, as hard as rock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.