Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Want to tell me what’s gotten in to you?” Bob asked, as they retired to their own bedroom.

“You did,” she said. She smiled.

“This seems kind of sudden,” he ventured.

“I thought of it as you were punishing me,” she said.

“I wasn’t really punishing you,” he said.

“Bob, they’re growing up. I’ve known about their sexual play with each other for two years. They’re becoming sexual beings and when they start dating they’ll be full of hormones and vulnerable. I don’t want them to choose badly. I want them to be smart about what they do with boys and the only way I can think of to get them to that point is if they really understand what being with a guy can be like.”

“Sweetheart, you all but offered to have me fuck them,” said Bob.

“Well? You said it yourself. Every boy they go out with will try to get in their panties. I know it’s taboo, but I’d rather you were the first. At least then they’d know what it’s like to make love, instead of just hump in the back seat of some car.”

“So we’re going to get them on birth control?”

“No, we are not,” said his wife, firmly.

“I’m confused.”

“If they choose to become fully sexually active, they will know that there are consequences and that they will have to live with those consequences. When they go off to college then birth control will be fine, but as long as they’re in high school I don’t want them thinking they’re invulnerable and can do whatever they want with no worries.”

“And what happens if they end up with a horn dog who won’t take no for an answer?”

“I know some tricks to handle guys like that,” said Julie. “I’ll teach them some self-defense.”

She struck like a cobra and her hand flashed to Bob’s groin. He went up on his toes, his mouth open to cry out as she squeezed, but she didn’t squeeze hard enough to actually hurt him.

“Please don’t have them do that to me,” he gasped. “They might not have the control you do.”

“I’ll also teach them how hard to squeeze,” she said. “Hot rolls are perfect for that.”

Bob imagined a hot roll being squeezed to a solid mass and winced.

“I’ll make sure they don’t hurt you,” said Julie. She embraced him. “I want your eggs nice and healthy for me.”

You’re the one with eggs,” he said, kissing her.

“Just remember they have eggs, too,” said Julie. “We’re going to teach them to treasure those eggs and not squander them on the wrong man.”

“This is still crazy,” he sighed, grabbing his wife’s ass.

“Come to bed,” she cooed. “They’re probably in there tasting each other right now. I want us to taste each other, too.”


The girls were good students and no one ever had to tell them to do their homework. If the changes to game night had them all giddy they didn’t show it. They still did the things they had done before and spent time with different friends (they didn’t do everything together) and watched TV with their mother and father.

Bob was the one who got antsy as the next Friday approached. He even found himself thinking about it while he worked. He knew that the list for next Friday was more kissing lessons, but how much kissing could a guy do without doing something else along with it? He remembered kissing the girl next door when he was, like, twelve or thirteen. He had kissed her for hours but there was a lot of water under the bridge since then and he wasn’t sure he had the patience to only kiss them.

As it turned out Julie was thinking about all this, too. They didn’t make up lesson plans or anything. They didn’t even talk about it, really, other than a few “Mmmm, you definitely need to teach them this,” kind of comments while they were fooling around. It hasn’t been mentioned up to this point because it wasn’t relevant to the story, but they had been married sixteen years and were in the phase of their marriage where a lot of couples tend to tone down their sexual relationship. Bob felt really lucky that his bride was still turned on by him and that she still loved sex. They fooled around a lot. They didn’t know it then, but the twins had seen him come up from behind their mother at the kitchen table, one time, as he was preparing to leave. He leaned down and reached around to cup her breasts and squeeze them as she turned her head to get his goodbye kiss. The twins were thirteen at the time and were in another room, but could see this.

Bob and Julie would find out about this on a game night.

At any rate, when Bob wrapped up his work on Friday, he went to the kitchen where Julie was getting supper ready. He hugged her and she pushed her loins against his bulge while she kissed him. He firmed up, like he usually did.

“Do I need to take the starch out of that or are the girls safe tonight?” she said, with her lips against his.

“Even if it’s because of them, it’s not for them,” he said, putting his hands on her tight butt.

“Get a room, parents,” said Emma as she came into the kitchen, intending to get something to drink.

“We have one,” said Julie, still holding him. “When we use it babies seem to happen. Are you ready for a new little sister?”

“That would be kind of cool, except I know you’d make Beth and me babysit while you two went out and danced the night away.” She grinned.

“Of course we would,” said Julie, kissing him again. “It might be good for you, though. You two will need to know how to care for babies one day.” She grinned back and ground her loins against his.

It should be pointed out that seeing their parents cannoodle like this was not strange to the twins. Bob and Julie didn’t make out in front of them or anything, but the occasional cuddle, now and then, was something they had never hidden from their children. The twins had never mentioned it to their parents, but on more than one occasion one had said to the other something like, “I’m glad Mom and Dad still love each other. It makes me feel warm and safe when I see them like that.”

Julie continued getting supper ready and Emma (after sticking her tongue out at them) went back to whatever she’d been doing; in this case, homework. The girls liked to get that done as soon as they got home on Fridays so they could have the weekend free for less scholarly pursuits.

It wasn’t until they were eating that the topic of game night was brought up. It was Beth who broached the subject.

“So, tonight is game night,” she said. Her words were casual but her voice contained some strain ... or maybe excitement. Bob was a little dismayed that his penis, which had softened during the meal, started getting hard again, under the table.

“What shall we play tonight?” asked Julie, as she passed Bob the potatoes. Her voice was as calm as a puddle of water on a windless day.

“I thought we were going to have kissing lessons tonight,” said Emma, proving that the list had not been forgotten.

“If that’s what you want,” said Julie. “Or we could play a board game.”

“Kissing lessons,” said the twins, in one voice. Even after experiencing that for more than a decade it always freaked Bob out a little bit when they did that.

“Kissing lessons it is,” said Julie. “After the dishes are done.”

The girls had chores and washing the dishes – old style; not in the dishwasher – was one of them.

They sometimes procrastinated on that chore, but not on this night. Half an hour after supper was over the dishes were in the drainer and the twins said, “We’re ready,” in that slightly creepy duet they did so much.

“Not yet,” said their mother.

“But you said –” She held up a hand to stop them. “Come with me,” she said. “There is planning to do.”

The girls looked at each other but followed her without comment. Bob was left to decide, apparently, where the classroom was going to be.

He wandered around the house, thinking about where to make out with his daughters.

A bedroom was out; too intimate a setting. He didn’t want to stand up while they necked, so the kitchen and dining room were discarded. He looked at the living room, where there was a couch and two oversized upholstered chairs. The chairs were good for cuddling, but also a bit confining. The couch was a bit like the back seat of a car, though less cramped. Two people could lie on the seat and stretch out, but they could also fall off, if they got too active. That was the ticket. The couch it was!

He sat down in the middle and looked around. Should he put on some music? He got up and pulled the drapes closed. There was no sense in putting on a show for the neighbors, especially since a show like that could result in the police being called. He was standing in the middle of the room when he heard the rest of his family arrive. He turned to see the girls wearing jeans and T shirts. They had that look on their face like they were being made to do something they thought was silly.

“I put them in clothing that will inhibit wandering hands,” said Julie. “Later they’ll change into skirts and blouses.”

“I see,” Bob said. He didn’t really see. As it would turn out, he’d get an education that night, too, about how a woman thought as she picked an outfit for a date.

There was a bit of stiffness as things got started. The girls had not agreed on who would go first. Emma claimed that spot in the lineup and Beth argued. While they were doing that Julie came to stand in front of her husband.

“I know you,” she whispered. “Just kissing them won’t be enough and while they might be happy just kissing a boy in their early dating lives, the boys may not be as patient. So I’m teaching them how to dress for a date. What they have on now is armor; tight jeans and sports bras. You’ll have to work at it if you want to feel bare skin. I told them this is how they should dress unless they really like the boy and want to let him get away with some things.”

“I don’t want any boys to get away with things,” he said.

“I know you don’t,” she said, patting his cheek. “You want them to be virgins forever, but we both know that isn’t going to happen. Just imagine that you’re Hugh Hefner and they’re auditioning to be bunnies.”

“Bad analogy,” said Bob. “Hugh Hefner would just tell them to get naked and get in his bed.”

“Okay, then, you’re the boss at work and they’re your new interns.”

“Whatever,” he said. “It’s just some kissing.”

“No. I want them to be excited. I want them to be turned on. I want them to be horny when they change clothes.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Because I want them to understand how their mood and emotions can affect how they dress, and how they dress can affect what happens on a date.”

“I had no idea it was this complicated,” he said.

“Think about it. How often do I wear panty hose?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know. Every so often?”

“How often do I go commando?” she asked.

“Whenever you want me to molest you,” he said, grinning.

“Panty hose can mean I’m not in the mood, Bob,” she said.

“Oh! I guess I never thought about it that way.”

“Men never do,” she said. “That’s why we women have to. I think they’ve decided. Are you ready?”

“I have no idea,” he sighed.

She reached to find and squeeze his mostly inflated cock.

“You’re ready,” she said. “Don’t be shy about pushing that against them. Their dates will, so you should, too.”

She left him standing there and went to the shelf unit that held the TV and surround sound equipment that Bob had bought on impulse one day. To this point it had only been used for the TV or when they watched a movie. Julie had learned how to use it when a CD player was on and Bob was surprised to find she had planned for music that night.

“Will you dance with me?” asked Emma, at his shoulder. She sounded nervous. “Mom said we should start with dancing.”

“Of course,” he said. “I’d love to dance with you.”

The music was slow and it throbbed all around them. No “steps” were involved. They just hugged and moved their feet. Emma looked up at him.

“I thought this would be scary, but it’s not.”

“You know I’d never hurt you,” he said.

“Of course not,” she said. “But this is really different.”

She pushed her teenage abdomen against his. He could feel his hardon pressing into her.

“You’re ... um ... hard ... right?”

“I am,” he said. “Boys you dance with might be like this, too.”

“It feels good to push against it,” she said. “Is that crazy?”

“No, but if you do that it will encourage him to try stuff,” said her father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.