Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

For Paul, Saturday night was similar to the night before, with some important differences. He had thought a lot about what Beth had said, and when Emma started to get undressed he stopped her.

“This is only our third date,” he said. “That’s how I want you to act.”

“But it’s not our third date,” Emma argued. “It’s really like we’ve been dating six months.”

“Humor me,” he said.

He started with kisses, lying next to each other, fully clothed. Eventually his hand strayed to her breast.

“Is that okay?” he whispered with his lips against hers.

“Uh huh,” she replied.

He kissed her and mauled her breasts, which were braless under her T shirt. After one kiss he leaned back.

“Okay, now it’s our fourth or fifth date.”

“Got it,” she breathed, finally understanding that he was actually practicing.

He kissed her some more and kept feeling her breast. And then pulled back again.

“I really like you, Emma. I love kissing you and feeling you here.” He squeezed her breast. “I bet they’re really pretty. I’d love to see them.”

“See what?” Emma teased.

“These,” he said, squeezing her again.

“I’m a good girl. I don’t let boys see my breasts,” she said.

“Please? I promise I’ll never tell anybody.”

“Okay, but only a little,” she said, playing along.

He kissed her some more, pulling her T shirt up until it was bunched up, revealing her adolescent orbs. He slid his hand over the breast he could get to and then paused, leaning back to just stare at her breasts.

“I was right,” he said. “They’re gorgeous. Can I keep touching them?”

“Uh huh,” groaned Emma, who was having a hard time playing a specific role.

They kissed some more, while Paul teased her nipples by squeezing them and pulling them, gently. He didn’t ask if he could suck them. He just did it and Emma moaned her approval. Her hand fumbled to find the lump in his pants and she squeezed his erection.

“Are you turned on?” he asked, between two kisses.

“Uh huh,” she whined.

“We don’t want to go too far, but I could help you.”

“How?” she panted.

“Like this,” he said, pushing his hand between her legs and rubbing the outside of her jeans where they covered her slit.

“Okay,” she moaned.

He kissed her and rubbed, and then sucked her nipples and rubbed, but never enough to bring her off. Whether that was by design (unlikely) or not, she eventually undid her jeans herself and pushed his hand into them. She was actually wearing panties on this night, which she’d chosen especially to tease him with. They were thong panties and she had planned on stripping down to those and then parading around in front of him. Now they were roughly misshapen as his hand made them bulge.

Inexperienced he might have been, but he knew the theory of making a girl cum. He slid his middle finger into her and sawed it in and out an inch or two, dragging and pushing her clit with it until she buried her face in his chest and gasped through an orgasm. As soon as he could, he kissed her, his hand still in her panties but just resting on her labia, now. She kissed him back with a physical passion that made it crystal clear she liked what had happened.

Paul was of two minds during this exercise he had set for himself. He had treated her like “a regular girl” as much like he could. She had actually responded, as far as he could tell, like a regular girl might have. She didn’t scold him and say, “Paul, we already know each other! Come on! Let’s get to the good part!” Granted, she had been playing a role, too, but her body wasn’t playacting. He’d been able to feel it when she wanted more, and when she liked what he was doing. Beth had been right. Emma’s movements and the way she had kissed him were a non-verbal language. And when he suggested things, or asked if he could do things, the way her body had felt answered them before her voice did.

As a furthering of the experiment, when she had mostly caught her breath, he kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, “I want to fuck you.” That was the phrase kids bandied about at school. They used “fuck” like the verb that could resolve almost any issue. “Fuck you!”; “Fuck this!”; “Fuck her if she can’t take a joke!” It went on and on, so he was sure Emma would comprehend.

Emma’s body stiffened. He felt triumphant as he felt her body react negatively.

“Paul,” she moaned, her voice much less negative. “I want to, but we can’t.”

“Okay,” he said, his experiment concluded. “I understand.”

He felt her relax. It was amazing how much her body told him.

“Okay, now it’s our fifth or sixth date by now and you like me enough to let me masturbate you, okay?”

“I don’t like this game you’re playing,” she said.

“It’s not a game. It’s practice for when I go off to college, in case I actually want to date, there. I don’t think I will, but you guys have been working hard to teach me, so I should pay attention. Am I doing okay so far?”

“Yes!” she barked, “except you dropped the F bomb on me.”

“We’ll talk about that later. Right now we’re on our fifth or sixth date and I’ve masturbated you before. Okay?”

“All right,” she said, but her body tensed up again.

He kissed her, softly, nibbling at her lips and she relaxed again. He could feel her passion.

“Emma?” he wispered. “I helped you. Do you think you could, maybe, help me?”

“Yes!” she said, and the tenseness that entered her body now was the result of her moving.

“Do you think you could rub me a little?” he asked. This was fun, and it was a kind of fun he had never thought he would be involved in. The amazing part wasn’t that it was happening. He was accustomed to that, by now, at least with this girl. The amazing part was that he could understand this language that their bodies used to communicate with each other. What Beth had told him was very powerful information and he was having a blast using it.

She attacked his pants, pulling and shoving until they were down his hips enough that she could get her hand in his underwear. Her grip was firm and the cool skin on her fingers felt good on his heated cock.

He pushed at his clothing until it was around his knees, baring his penis and making it more comfortable for both of them.

“Thank you,” he moaned, as she stroked him.

“I’m not finished yet,” she said.

“I know, but thank you for doing this.”

“I like doing this, Silly,” she said.

That skewed the results of his experiment a little. She couldn’t act like a regular girl, out on her fifth or sixth date, but it was as close as he could get. In any case it felt so good he didn’t want to be distracted. If anything he wanted to jump ahead and ask her to suck him. He couldn’t wait to taste her and see if she tasted like Beth.

Her ministrations got him back on track, oddly, because when he spurted it relaxed him and let him think again.

She got up and ran on tiptoes to the bathroom, returning with a wad of toilet paper she used to mop up the cum she had prevented from going everywhere by simply covering the tip of his cock with her hand as he shot.

“You cum so much,” she said as she dried out his pubes.

She had to go back for a second wad but then, after he heard the toilet flush, she was back and jumping on the bed to lie down beside him again.

“Better?” she asked.

“We’ve been dating for six months,” he panted.

“Oh? And what does that mean?” she teased.

“I wish I could see you naked,” he said.

“Only if I get to see you naked, too,” she replied. “Fair is fair.”

“Okay.”

“Finally!” she yipped, as she hopped out of bed again. She removed her shirt and jeans, striking a pose, wearing only her bright red thong. She turned, pirouetting just like she had when she wore this garment for her father. She teased Paul in the same way by bending over and showing him her bare ass, the cheeks split only by a red cord.

“Do you like it?” she asked, her eyes bright. “I wore them just for you.”

“I love it,” he said. “The only thing I’d love more was if you took them off.”

“Men!” she snorted, but she was delighted, inside.

When he was naked she rejoined him on the bed. He was still soft, so she clambered on top of him, like she had barked at Beth for doing, and rubbed her inflamed pussy lips all over his cock and balls while she kissed him.

“I love the taste of your lips,” he said, at one point. “I’d love to taste your other lips and kiss them, too.”

His hands waited to see what her body would say, but he didn’t have time enough to fully “listen” because she leaned sideways and flopped, as if she’d been shot. She spread her legs and said, “Okay, yes.”

His experiment was back on track as he attempted to discover where her buttons were and how to push them, when it came to her vulva. He was disappointed, initially, because licking her outer labia, first with the flat of his tongue and then with his tongue stiffened, seemed to make no difference. Neither her voice nor her body spoke to him about differences. When he pushed his stiffened tongue into her vaginal opening it was the same. Her hips undulated and she moaned her approval, but there seemed to be only one, big, button. He avoided her clit while he did this, and, finally, her body spoke when her hands came to grasp his hair and pull until his nose pushed her clit to one side.

Giving up, he did to her what he’d done to Beth, finding her clit, sucking it between his lips, and then basically chewing it.

It was undeniable that she loved him pushing that button.

The experiment was suspended for a while as he enjoyed the thrashing, moaning, and groaning she did. She wasn’t as violent about it as Beth had been, and he didn’t have to put his hands under her butt to hold her in place. It almost seemed like she was trying to get away from him, at times, but then she’d push her pussy hard against his face. His jaw was actually beginning to tire and the buildup of lactic acid in the muscles in his face were making them burn when, with a final heave, she groaned, babbled a bit, and then went limp. Her arms fell on the bed beside her, angled about 45 degrees. Her limber legs simply fell sideways, her knees bent and her heels beside his chest. When he got to his hands and knees and looked at her he was reminded of someone swimming with the breast stroke, using a frog kick.

He looked down and almost laughed when he saw he was stiff again. Remembering his promise to Beth, he spoke.

“I’m erect again. Apparently I really do want to fuck you.”

Her eyes opened but her body remained as it was. Her pussy lips were parted, revealing the tunnel that could be used for what he had just named.

“No, please,” she breathed. “We can’t do that.”

“I know. The strange part is I’ve never thought seriously about that. I mean I know people do it, but I never thought I’d ever get to. I didn’t exactly not want to. I just never contemplated really doing it with any particular girl. It’s really different looking at you and thinking I might actually want to do that.”

“Jack off and shoot on me,” she said.

“What?”

“Get up between my thighs and masturbate. When you cum, shoot it on my tummy, right here.” One hand lifted to drift and land on her abdomen, just above where her dark pubic hair started.

“That seems weird,” he said.

“I can’t let you fuck me, but I can feel the intimacy of your sperm on my skin,” she explained. “When I jacked you off a little while ago all I did was get you off. Now I want to be part of your orgasm. I can’t feel it in me, but I can feel it on me.”

The idea seemed bizarre to him, but he did as she asked, standing on his knees with the tip of his penis perpendicular to the plane of the opening he couldn’t slide his penis into. As he gripped himself and stroked, the only thing that felt crazy was how comfortable he was doing this in front of her. His life had changed so much since meeting the twins that it seemed like a completely different one than before. He remembered saying, in this very room, that he could never masturbate in front of them, but that seemed like something that had happened years ago, not mere months.

“Yeah, make it shoot,” she said. “Cum all over me.”

He sensed what she was doing. Her voice had the wrong timbre in it, in terms of her really meaning what she was saying. The verbal cues were patterned, not meant from a position of passion. She was trying to push his buttons.

“Don’t say it if you don’t mean it,” he grunted. “If you don’t really mean it, then just stay quiet.”

Emma was shocked, but not put off. Her ears heard the truth of his comment, just like his ears had heard her unspoken intents and urges. She felt, suddenly, like she’d lied to him. She didn’t want him to feel the same way.

“I wish you could put it in me,” she whispered. “What I really want to feel is your warm semen way up inside me.”

The truth of that, in her voice, electrified him. Within seconds he felt the urge to cum and he didn’t fight it. He aimed for her belly button but the rapidity of his stroke made his semen paint lines from her pussy lips, up over her brown hair, to his original target. Little lines radiated away from that and he felt the urge to laugh when it made the stick drawing of a misshapen tree. He watched as her hands destroyed his drawing, rubbing it all over her groin like some kind of fine lotion. His eyes glittered as two shiny fingers entered that dark cavern and pushed inside her. She pulled them out and stroked her clit before pushing them back in her.

“I love this,” she groaned.

That was the point where Paul French had an epiphany, and truly understood why it was that teenage boys tried to fuck teenage girls (and their mothers, for that matter) whenever they could. The lure of sinking his penis into hot, clasping flesh, at least with Emma and Beth, was powerful. Their comments of “I want to” made crystal clear sense to him, now. It didn’t change his plans. He just “got it” now. He felt the pull to mate and the ability to control that urge at the same time. Psychologically speaking, it was fascinating. Years later he would remember this moment because it would allow him to empathize with some of what his patients were going through. For now, though, he was just grateful that he could experience it at all.

“I love this too,” he said. “Thank you for doing this with me.”

“It’s my pleasure, believe me,” she said.

“You taste just as good as your sister,” he said. “I’d be happy to get you off that way any time you like.”

“Come kiss me,” she said. “I want to get you hard again.”

“Wouldn’t that be dangerous, us being naked and all?” he said.

“Not with you,” she said, firmly. “I’m jealous already, because you’re a smooth operator. You’re going to get into a lot of panties in the future and I’m betting most of the women wearing those panties won’t say no, like I have to. Part of the reason for that is you think about me instead of just yourself. Other guys would keep trying to fuck me, but you honored my wishes. That makes me want to have sex with you even more. It’s ironic, huh?”

“It is. So why do you want the risk of having my hard cock around your tasty pussy?”

“I want to suck it, Silly,” she said. “I’ve felt your warm juice on my body and now I want to taste it.”

They made out for another half hour and then, even though he was only half hard, she went down on him. Her mouth got him stiff within a few minutes and then she went to work milking his teat.

Her technique was different than Beth’s. Beth liked to suck the tip and stroke the shaft. Emma’s hand stayed next to her lips and both her lips and hand went up and down along his shaft at the same time. Her tongue swirled around the tip, though, and the way she did it allowed his foreskin to cover and uncover his glans. It was almost like he was being masturbated, except the “hand” holding him was made of velvet and was hot. Beth had pulled the semen from his balls. Emma coaxed it. When he came it was the calmest, most soothing, and least stressful orgasm he’d ever had. He didn’t even breathe hard.

She lifted her lips, swallowed, and then smiled.

“Beth was right. You taste good,” she said. “Wanna see?”

He recoiled at the thought but she crawled on top of him again, settling her pussy once more on his soft penis. He turned his head but her hands came to force his lips against hers. Her avid French kiss did, in fact, taste entirely different than it ever had. There was a musky quality to it. She pulled away.

“I tasted me on your lips, after you sucked me. It was only fair that you taste yourself on my lips.”

“It’s not as bad as I thought it would be,” he admitted.

“It’s not bad at all, Paul. You taste yummy. Not only are a bunch of women likely to spread their legs for you, they’re going to be happy to suck you if they don’t want to get fucked.”

“You have a lot more faith in me than I do,” he said.

“I know how I feel when I’m with you,” she said. “I’m really no different than any other girl in the world.”

“Now that’s not true,” he said. “You and Beth are very different.”

“Maybe in our actions, but not down inside, where our wants and needs are. We have the same wants, needs, fears, and hopes as every other girl in the world.”

“I’ll take your word for it,” he said.

“You’ll see. When you go to college and start dating girls there, they’ll be very much like us in terms of those hopes and fears. If you’re sensitive to that you’ll have women crawling all over you.”

“I don’t want a bunch of women crawling all over me,” he said.

He put his hands on her waist and then moved them to her bottom, helping her rub.

“I only want you and Beth crawling all over me.”


Again, when Paul left that night, the girl who’d been on a “date” with him did not seek out Bob to have her pussy filled. Emma was relaxed and satisfied after the three orgasms she’d had. Also, true to form, while her sister was on that date Beth had gotten her pussy stuffed as her father grunted and pushed and stroked her vagina with his stiff prick.

The girls went off to compare notes again and Julie sat down on her husband’s lap in his recliner, where he had gone after he had fucked his ‘youngest’ daughter.

“I’m liking this Paul,” she said as she kissed him. “Normally both girls would have pestered you until you made them happy. With Paul around it’s only one each night. I get more and I like that.”

She kissed him again.

“You do have more, for me, don’t you?”

“Always, my love,” he said, squeezing her breast. “I really do want to get you pregnant again.”

“And I really want you to, again. I thought I was finished with babies, but now the idea of having one around makes me all wiggly.”

“Well, get up. You can be wiggly in bed, where it will be more productive.”


That night was a night that made a difference in the twins’ lives, because they realized that, while dating at home was fun, it was also dangerous. They really did want their pussies to belong to their daddy. In that they were quintessential Daddy’s Girls. But they both felt the biological pull to let another man into their innermost place and they admitted it.

“If we keep meeting him here one of us is going to get fucked,” said Emma.

“Both of us will get fucked,” said Beth. “If he fucks you, I know I’ll let him fuck me and if he fucks me, I know you’ll demand he fuck you, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.