Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Julie had listened as her daughters confessed to what they had done with Paul French. Their honesty was a product of how they had been raised and the openness of their parents in encouraging discussion of things sexual in their lives.

“It sounds to me like you have developed a crush on Paul,” she said, when the girls wound down.

“Really?” Emma’s voice actually sounded hopeful. “Is that what this is?”

“That’s what it sounds like to me,” said their mother. “Haven’t you ever been all giggly over a boy before?”

“Not like this,” said Beth. “It’s like he has this magical power to make us do things.”

“From what you said, it sounds the opposite,” Julie disagreed. “You’re the ones who made him do things.”

“Okay, but why did we want to make him do things?” moaned Emma. “Daddy has always been there for us and we’ve always loved that. We were satisfied with him, so why did we want to do stuff with Paul?”

“Your father and I told you long ago that this kind of thing could happen... probably would happen. Mamma Nature wants young people to get together and have families.”

“We don’t want him to get us pregnant!” gasped Beth. “We just want to fool around.”

“You should know by now that fooling around leads to mating. You fooled around with your father and look how that ended up. Come on. You’re not stupid. This is a natural progression. You met a boy you like and Mother Nature perked up her ears and pushed you until she got what she wanted.” She blinked. “Well, almost what she wanted.”

“We’re too young to start a family,” groaned Emma. “We’re too young to even have a boyfriend! Dating has been fine and fun and we had Daddy for when we got extra horny. Why can’t things just stay like that?”

“They can. All you have to do is tell Paul you can’t see him anymore.”

“We don’t want to do that!” wailed two teenage girls in concert.

“All right,” said Julie, calmly, “then let the crush run its course and find out what a little heartbreak is like. We’ve tried to shield you from that but it has to happen sooner or later. That’s just life, my darlings.”

“That doesn’t sound like any fun, either,” groaned Emma.

“As I said, that’s life. I’m not going to make you leave the door open when Paul is here and if you want to keep going out with him that’s your business, though I have to tell you it’s not fair to him for both of you to gang up on the poor boy. I know the life you’ve led for the last couple of years is ... shall we say unusual? ... but the days of a man having a harem are in the past.” She blinked. “Well, except for your father, of course, but that’s a unique situation. What I’m saying is that Paul will expect you to go on dates one at a time and so will the rest of the world.”

“I don’t see what the big deal is,” said Beth. “We like being with him, together, and he hasn’t complained about it.”

“You went on a date with him together once, correct? You went skating. People saw you with him and it may not have seemed odd for two girls to be skating with one boy, especially if it was obvious they were teaching him how to skate. But if you go to movies with him, and get a hamburger with him, and especially if someone sees you both kissing him, you’re going to draw the kind of attention that you won’t like. There will be talk and rumors are cruel when it comes to stuff like this.”

“Okay, so we start going out with him one at a time,” said Emma. “We could make that work. Nobody can tell us apart. People call me Beth all the time. It happens so often I usually let them think I am Beth.”

“Me, too,” said Beth. “Half the school thinks I’m Emma when we’re not in class.”

“As I said, that’s up to you. You’re protected from pregnancy but I can’t protect your hearts. As you pointed out, he’s a senior this year and after next summer he’ll be off at college and then maybe life will return to what you think of as normal.”

“Thinking of him being gone like that makes my tummy feel bad,” groaned Beth.

“That’s the heartbreak I was talking about,” said their mother. “It’s starting already.”


Most would have presumed Julie would tell the girls to stop “dating” Paul French. After all, he had been hired to tutor the girls, not to make out with them in the car or play strip poker with them in their bedroom. Julie’s perspective, however, was not mainstream. What’s already transpired in this narrative is proof of that. And Paul had tutored her girls, and quite successfully, too. Their grades in chemistry were right up there, now, with the rest of their grades. That was needed on more than one level because while Bob was doing fine at work and easily capable of supporting his family, sending them to college would be impossible unless they got some scholarships. Their GPA needed to be stellar if they were going to get financial aid and, like Paul French would in less than a year, attend a college and get a degree and go out into the wide, wide world to fulfill their potential.

From Julie’s viewpoint, if it hadn’t been Paul French, it would have been some other boy(s) and she liked Paul. He was a good kid, if a little bookish, and while she hadn’t told her daughters this, they could do a lot worse for their first crush than fall for a boy like him.

So she left them alone.

Of course she told Bob what was happening. He was her life mate and one reason their marriage was so solid was that they kept no secrets from each other.

His initial reaction, while he did not share it with his wife, was that some other man was poaching on his territory. The snug teenage pussies of his daughters should be filled with his spurting penis, and not that of some interloper. This wasn’t a real secret, being kept from Julie. Every (or at least the majority) father feels like the man taking his daughter(s) away from him is an interloper, who must be vetted, evaluated, and tested before said tender daughter(s) are released to his care. Of course most fathers don’t pin the daughter(s) down under them in bed while they lustily rut into them and then fill their wombs with incestuous sperm. But in one sense that’s a semantic difference. Dads feel a kind of ownership over their daughters, and when a man comes to take them away, there will usually be tension.

Still, as unusual as Bob’s relationship with his little girls was, he also knew that someday they’d spread their wings and fly. He had not quite prepared himself for that day, thinking it was at least several years in the future, but unprepared is different than being not-forewarned.

“All they’ve done is make out with him a little bit,” said Julie, sensing her husband’s distress.

“Well, we both know that won’t last,” he sighed. “It’s a good thing I like this boy.”

“I like him, too. That’s why I didn’t go all nuclear on them and demand they stop seeing him. Besides, he’s such a good tutor.”

“I knew something was up,” he said.

“Why?” she asked.

“When they come to me after their tutoring sessions they’re fired up,” he said.

“When they come to you after their dates with other boys they can be fired up, too,” she pointed out.

Can be fired up is the operative phrase there,” he said. “I didn’t really think about it because it snuck up on me, but for the last few months they’re always fired up when they’ve been around him. It happened so slowly I didn’t pay any attention to it. Now it makes more sense.”

“I did tell them they need to go out with him one at a time,” said Julie.

“Thanks a lot,” he said. Something in his voice alerted her that he was less than happy.

“What?”

“I have to take care of both of them at the same time and yet some stripling lad will only have to perform for one at a time? That’s ass backwards.”

They had been lying in bed, naked, preparing to sleep. Julie had chosen that time to break the news that their daughters seemed to be headed toward some other man lying between their silky, soft thighs. The girls insisted that’s not what they were thinking about, but Julie knew both her girls, boys in general, and Mother Nature. She knew it would happen, sooner or later. Bob, having been one of those boys in general, would know the same thing. Now she rolled on top of him, spreading her legs and mashing her pussy against his thus-far still-soft penis.

“Think of it this way. While one is out with him, the other will be here with you. You’ll only have to satisfy one at a time.” She kissed him. “Plus me, of course.”

“I love you,” he said, and she felt one kind of evidence of that love begin to solidify against her pussy.

“I wonder why you haven’t gotten me pregnant, yet?” she said, softly. “Maybe your sperm count is low because you’re spreading yourself so thin?”

“I’m more of a bull now than I was when I was a senior in high school,” he boasted.

“Oh yeah? Prove it, big talker,” she teased.


In their bedroom the twins were having a war council. That’s what they called it when they dated the same boy and pretended to only be one girl. They had to know what each one was going to do and then, afterwards, there was a debriefing so that when the other twin went out with him she’d know what “they” had already talked about and done. Most times the boy never caught on that he’d been out with both twins. The few who did figure it out were, as teenage boys can be, turned on by it.

They had already worked out a schedule of which one would go out with Paul to “finish his dating education” and what they’d go do. Of course Paul didn’t know any of this, but they expected no push-back from him. They were, to be honest, a little arrogant when it came to men. After all, they had their father wrapped around their little fingers.

“Mom thinks we’re going to let him fuck us,” said Emma, with obvious disapproval in her voice.

“She might be right,” said Beth, who was more introspective than her “elder” sister. “When I was rubbing on him and you told me to get off, all I wanted to do was sit down on it, like I do with Daddy sometimes. I wanted a stiff penis in me right then and there and Paul’s would have been just fine with me.”

“You can’t do that!” yelped Emma. “We have to agree before we do that!”

“We’re not always going to agree on who we let fuck us,” said Beth. “When we go to college we may not even go to the same one.”

“I don’t want to think about that,” said Emma. Oddly, Emma was a little more dependent on Beth than the other way around. That was possibly because she thought of herself as the leader, and a leader without a follower is just a regular person. Emma didn’t want to be a regular person. She wanted to rule the world some day.

“It’s a long time away,” said Beth. “We still have to get through another year of high school.” She sniffed. “Without Paul,” she whined.

“Mom’s right. This has to be a crush. I’ve never felt like this about anybody.”

“I know,” groaned Beth. “Thank goodness we still have Daddy.”

“We won’t have him when we go off to college, either,” said Emma.

Just like that, both girls burst into tears.


Julie was still on top of Bob, lunging forward and back as he held her breasts to keep them from flopping. They had sagged a bit over sixteen years after they’d been called on to feed two hungry babies at the same time.

She had already had one orgasm and was working towards a second when the bedroom door burst open and two crying teenage girls came rushing through, bawling as if their puppy had just been run over in the street. They didn’t knock her off. Rather they went on each side of her to lie down next to their father and seek comfort in one of his arms while they sobbed. She stopped rocking and sat up straight as Bob’s hands were suddenly needed elsewhere. The only reason she wasn’t disgusted was because she’d already had an orgasm and Bob did not go soft. She assumed there was nothing really wrong. She had talked to these crying girls only an hour before and if something really bad had happened they would have told her about it then.

It took two or three minutes to figure out that this crying jag was because the girls were sad they wouldn’t get to have sex with Daddy when they went off to college. Since that was more than a year away, and since they felt like they could have him any time they wanted – whether their mother was fucking him or not, apparently – Julie decided to let Bob handle this and, since he was still hard, began to rock again. It took another three or four minutes for one of the girls to actually notice what they had burst in on.

“You and Daddy are having sex!” squeaked Beth.

“We’re actually trying to make a baby,” said Julie. “Since you two are going off to college there will be room in our nest for some new fledglings.”

Some babies?” whined Emma.

“Just one, for now,” said Julie, as she rocked, gently. “At least I hope your father doesn’t make twins in me again.”

It was evidence of just how distraught the girls were that their response, in concert, was a wail of, “We want to have a baby tooooo!”

Julie stopped rocking, but did not dismount.

“No, you do not!” she snapped. “Get hold of yourselves! You’ve known for years that you’d go to college and that your lives would change. Well, this is your lives changing and college is a year and a half away! Snap out of it or we’re going to have to lock you in your bedroom until you graduate! You will not have any babies with your father or Paul or any other boy until we say you can! Is that clear?

Her voice had risen during the whole speech and she ended with an almost-scream of frustration.

“Geeze, Mom, don’t have a cow,” mumbled Emma.

“Well don’t act like little girls, then,” said Julie, who took two deep breaths to calm herself.

“I will always love you girls and be here for you,” said Bob, hugging a twin to each side of his chest. “College isn’t going to change that and, like your mother said, it’s a long, long ways away anyhow.”

“Okay,” they said, their voices not quite whining.

“You’re just emotional right now,” said Julie, her voice calm again. “This thing with Paul has gotten you upset, but that doesn’t mean you can just abandon your intelligence. You have the rest of the year and next summer to spend time with him. Then you’ll have a whole year where you can still be with your father and after that you’ll go off to college and meet new men and experience wondrous things. You’ll love it. I promise. It won’t be sad at all.”

“And you can come home at holidays and even during the summer and spend time here,” said Bob.

“With you?”

“We’ll all spend time together,” he said.

“Like this?”

“Any way you want,” said Julie. “Now, go to bed. As you can see, your father and I are a little busy right now.”

A little reassurance can go a long way to calm down an anxious teenager. The girls untangled themselves from Bob and got off the bed.

“Okay. We’re sorry we interrupted you,” said Emma.

“It’s fine,” said Julie. “We’ll always be here for you and we’ll always help you with whatever problem you have. Now, shoo.”

The girls left. Julie started rocking again and Bob’s hands came back up to cup her generous breasts.

“That was weird,” he said.

“That was the kind of teenage drama we’ve been very lucky there hasn’t been a lot of,” sighed Julie. “I hope the next year and a half doesn’t have a lot more of it.”

What neither parent thought about were the words they had used and how those words might have been interpreted in a different way than they had been intended.

Such as, “You will not have any babies with your father or Paul or any other boy until we say you can!” and “I will always love you and be here for you.” And “We’ll spend time any way you want to in the future.”

Those words could be interpreted to mean, “Some day we will allow you to have a baby with your father or Paul. That’s because our love is unconditional and if that’s how you want to spend some of your future time, then that will be fine with us.” It didn’t help that Paul had asked, “Will you ever mate with me?” which was interpreted as “I want to mate with you!”

It wasn’t quite that cut and dried in the minds of the girls as they trudged back to their bedroom.

But the seed of that message had somehow been planted.


Things did calm down and the girls’ emotions cooled. They had a week before it would be date night again and, since Paul wasn’t aware of the change of his status, the girls approached him at school to inform him.

They ‘cornered’ him in the office given to students to use for the school digital newspaper, primarily because they didn’t know his schedule and wanted to ‘get things sorted’ right away. There were two other kids in the room when they opened the door and trooped in. On this particular day they were dressed alike and their hair was done up in a ponytail that swished when they walked. The two boys who witnessed what happened were both freshmen, meaning they were fifteen. To them Paul was the boss and was treated with the ultimate of respect.

“We need to talk to you,” said the girls, together.

“Here I am,” said Paul, who was used to their twin-speak.

“Our parents said we can date you, but only one at a time, so Beth gets you on Friday night and I’ll get you on Saturday night,” said Emma. “Next week we’ll change that up.”

“And when, exactly, will I tutor you?” he asked, with a gleam in his eye. He thought it was cute when they got all bossy on him.

The two freshmen sat stock still, staring. A legend was being born and Paul didn’t even know it.

“You can tutor us before the dates start,” said Emma. “Half an hour should do it if we spend that much time each night.”

“I see,” he said. “And what if I can’t afford to take both of you out each week?”

“We’ll pay our own way,” said Beth. “We don’t spend our allowance on much anyway.”

The two freshmen looked at each other with open mouths. Not only was Paul going to date the Cunningham twins, they were going to pay for it! Fingers twitched on computer keyboard keys as the urge to write an article on this extraordinary situation was felt. Sadly, no such article would be written. The Cryer didn’t have a social or ‘ gossip’ column.

“What if I want to date other girls?” Paul teased.

“You can’t,” said Emma, firmly. “If you’re going to be our boyfriend then you can’t go out with other girls!”

One of the freshmen leaned back in his chair weakly. Paul French was even thinking about going out with other girls when he could have the Cunningham twins? And had they just called him their boyfriend? Their boyfriend? The movement of the chair and the gasp of the witness drew Paul’s attention and he turned to see two shocked boys staring at the trio. He held up one finger to the girls and turned to face his subordinate co-workers on The Cryer.

“If I hear one word of this private conversation in the rumor mill of this high school I will ensure that no girl ever speaks to either of you and that you die virgins.” His voice was rough.

No!” said both boys. “We won’t say a word! We didn’t see or hear anything!

Paul almost laughed because the two, who weren’t related, had used twin-speak to respond to his threat.

“Maybe you should give us some privacy,” he said.

The two jumped up and almost ran from the room, leaving Paul to turn back to the twins.

“You realize those two won’t be able to keep their mouths shut,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.