Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

He was surprised when they brought out a board game. His initial reaction was that it seemed juvenile, but when they played, he found himself having fun. They were competitive, which was a new side of them he’d never really seen. Then they switched to Hearts, a game he’d heard of but had never played. That game, as they dealt the cards, was cutthroat but in a way that was also fun.

“Okay,” announced Emma. “Enough of that. Let’s play strip poker.”

They should have chosen a different game. On all those hunting trips he’d gone on as a youth, he’d played a lot of poker in the tent, at night.

Fifteen minutes later the girls had lost their blouses, under which they wore nothing, and Paul was as stiff as he’d ever been in his life.

Their naked breasts fascinated him, pale and yet full-bodied. Their pink nipples were obviously stiff, which belied their pretended angst at losing their tops. He remembered Emma’s nipples as he squeezed them and how they had said stiff nipples were happy nipples.

He was distracted enough that he ended up in his shorts before Beth lost a hand and had to remove her skirt.

“Okay, now I’m embarrassed,” she said as she stood.

“Tough beans,” said Emma with a grin on her lips.

Beth wasn’t wearing anything under her skirt, either. He gaped as he saw his first real, live vulva. Their head hair was almost black, but the short, straight hairs that did nothing to cover or conceal her fat pussy lips were brown.

If he’d had a little more experience he might have recognized pussy lips that were not tight and rounded. They had been stretched by a penis a hundred times or more.

Because of his inattention to his cards he lost his shorts on the next hand.

“I can’t,” he groaned, when Emma displayed three sevens and Beth had a pair. He had jack.

“Because you’re stiff?” asked Emma, softly. “We can’t wait to see it, Paul.”

It took him two or three more minutes to stand and, slowly, push his skivvies down.

“Oooo,” said Beth. “You’ve got a nice one.”

“How many have you seen?” he moaned.

“More than one,” said Beth.

Emma stood and pushed her skirt down, revealing she, too, was naked under her skirt. She sat back down, Indian style. The three looked at each other.

“Please tell me you don’t do this on all your dates,” he sighed.

“Of course not, Silly,” said Emma.

“In fact, this is the first date we got completely naked with a boy on,” said Beth. “That’s how special you are.”

“I feel special,” he said.

“You look very hard,” said Emma. “Do you need some relief?”

“Can I ask that when I’m on a date?”

“You can if you’re naked and she is, too,” said Beth.

“And you can when it’s us,” said Emma.

“Really?” Wonder filled his voice.

“This is already farther than we’ve ever gone on a date before,” said Emma, “so we’ll help you, but only at the lowest level.”

“What’s that?” he moaned.

“Come lie down on the bed between us,” she said.

“On the bed?” he croaked.

“Don’t get too excited, Buster,” she replied. “We’re just going to touch you a little and let you spurt.”

Any doubts he may have had in the past were gone, now. They weren’t pranking him. There was just no way. Nor were they making fun of him. He got on the bed and was bounced as two eager girls jumped on after him, making what they would later call a “Paul sandwich”.

As usual it was Emma, the one who usually seemed to be in charge, who grasped his boner first.

“Oh man,” he gasped, as he felt the first hand other than his own gripping his prod.

“I’m glad you’re uncircumcised,” said Emma. “I love playing with a foreskin.”

And then, for possibly 180 seconds, Paul’s mind went into hibernation as Emma stroked him, before, with a groan, great gouts of spunk lanced up into the air, coming from his penis.

He actually cried with relief, and whimpered and did things most other boys would have thought of as wimpy. Right in the middle of it, Beth put a lip lock on him that only seemed to propel more from his cock.

Naturally, he thought he was finished. He’d never beaten off more than once a day. He was also sad, because it was over so quickly.

The girls, however, did not get off the bed and get dressed, or tell him, “It was fun, but now you have to go.”

“You’ll go longer when I do you,” whispered Beth’s lips, against his own.

Less than fifteen minutes later he got to feel it again as Beth stroked his bone while Emma kissed him.

Both girls wanted to suck him back to life, but they also knew this would be too much, too fast. They were, quite honestly, surprised he’d done as well as he did. His abdomen and chest were a mess with two loads of his spooge, so while Emma kept kissing him Beth tiptoed to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean him up. Once that was done Emma rolled away.

“Paul?” she panted. “Are you okay?”

“I’ve never been this good,” he moaned.

“We went kind of fast, tonight,” she said. “Do you think you could stand a little more?”

“Do you think I could actually go again?” he whined.

“Well, maybe, but that’s not what we were thinking.”

Since they hadn’t talked to each other he wondered when they had decided to think the same thing, but by now he was aware that these twins had some eerie capabilities.

“What were you thinking?”

“You could do the same thing for us that we did for you. I’m really hot and I bet Beth is, too. It’s so much more fun when you have help masturbating than when you do it alone. Don’t you agree?”

“Oh, yeah,” he grunted. “I agree a thousand percent.”

“Then would you be willing to learn how to make us happy like that?”

At this point Paul might have done almost anything they asked him to, including robbing a bank, at least if he didn’t have time to think about it and find his rational mind.

“Okay,” he said. “You can teach me, right?”

Emma started first, of course. He got a down and dirty anatomy lesson, where he learned about the end of the female penis and how it could be (and should be) stimulated. He was a quick learner and he had great fun trying to pinch her slippery nubbin. It always got away, but he chased it well enough that, very soon, Emma pulled a pillow over her face to muffle the half groan, half scream that tore from her throat as she had the first orgasm her father or sister hadn’t given her, not counting herself, of course.

Waiting had been hard on Beth and she was a little angry that Emma always got to go first, so she broke the rules.

“You just lie there,” she panted. “I’ll do the work this time. Don’t you dare ever tell anybody what I’m going to do or I’ll make your balls hurt so bad you might not be able to use them again.”

“I won’t!” he yelped. “Besides, I don’t know what you’re going to do!”

Emma was lying limply on one side of him, with her eyes closed. Otherwise she might have interrupted Beth’s plan, but Beth was up and over him too quickly for her to notice what was happening until it was too late. Paul was hard again, which wasn’t surprising. Teenage males can maintain almost constant erections if they’re motivated, and Paul was motivated. Beth pushed his boner down against his abdomen and lowered her pussy onto the bottom of his shaft, reaching to spread her thick, loose pussy lips so they straddled his organ. Then, with her hands on his chest, she began what Paul thought of as belly dancing. Her cries and whimpers sounded a lot like his had and he grasped what she was doing quickly. She’d been going for thirty seconds, her hair flying all over, when Emma opened her eyes.

Beth! You get off of him this instant!” hissed the elder twin.

“No!” yipped Beth. “You got your jollies and now I’m gonna get mine!”

“Beth, don’t you dare get him in you!” said Emma, much louder, now.

“I won’t! Now shut up! I didn’t bother you while you were having fun!”

Paul, in this position, could actually think. The whole scenario was fantastic and he was loving it. It felt good to his penis, but not in that way that made him think he might pass out. The few words they said before Emma subsided were evaluated as being problematic. They were so because it almost sounded like Beth had “gotten a penis in her” at some point in the past, possibly by doing exactly what she was doing now. Since the opening of her pussy was sliding back and forth over the tip of his penis, he presumed it would be possible for her to slid onto his penis, whether by voluntary act or by accident. But they had said they were virgins, and that they’d never been naked with a boy before. So something wasn’t adding up.

“Don’t you ruin this!” snarled Emma, suddenly unable to stay silent.

It was at this point that things went south, as far as the girls would be concerned. Beth was tired of Emma being so bossy. She had been very close to having an orgasm, but then Emma had to ruin it and spoil the mood. She stopped and in a voice that reminded Paul of the Wicked Witch of the West, on The Wizard of Oz, said, “I know he’s not ready, yet. He’ll never be ready until you want to fuck him but that’s just too fucking bad, you bitch! For once I’m going to do what I want to do!”

He had seen them be competitive playing games, earlier that evening. He was not, however, prepared when Emma tackled her sister, knocking Beth sideways and then following as both girls ended up falling off the bed with a thump. There were growling, hissing noises and Paul understood the term “cat fight” for the first time, as it applied to two human, female combatants.

What he thought of in those seconds was that they were very loud, so loud, in fact, that they might draw parental notice, and the last thing he wanted right now was for Mister Cunningham (or even Mrs. Cunningham) to come barging into the room and find Paul French naked on the bed with an erection, and their two daughters rolling around on the floor, also naked, yelling, “He’s mine!” followed by “He’s mine!,” said by different girls.

He did the first thing that came to mind. There was a bottle of water on the nightstand. He thought he remembered Beth drinking from it, but it was almost full. He grabbed it, jumped off the bed and squeezed the sides as he aimed it at the squirming girls. It was room temperature, but both girls’ body temps were slightly elevated, partly due to the passion of sex and partly due to the passion of combat. There were more squeals, this time of outrage, and he leaned down.

“Do you want your parents to find you like this?” he hissed.

The water had made them stop fighting. His words sobered them to the point that the fight was forgotten. Of course Paul didn’t know that their primary concern wasn’t being caught having sex. It was being caught having sex with Paul, without asking permission to do so. They enjoyed the trust of their parents and didn’t want to lose that trust.

Beth stood up and darted to the door, which she opened gingerly and peeked out through. It looked like the door was slowly eating her head, as she pushed it farther out while opening it more and more. Everybody else in the room held their breath, until Beth quietly closed the door and leaned against it.

“All clear,” she whispered.

The relief they all felt was abolished when Paul said, “Sit down on the bed. I think we need to talk.”

They thought he was disgusted with how they had acted, but his questions took them by surprise.

“I thought you said you’d never been naked with a boy before,” he said. “You also said you were virgins.” He frowned. “Neither of those appears to be true, based on what I heard you saying.”

The twins had been taught to just own up to something if they had made a mistake or done something wrong. That was habitual by now, though only in the family setting. If they’d had time to plan, they might have tried to dissemble, but his interrogation hit them out of right field.

“Why did you lie to me?” he asked, with the conviction of someone who firmly believes he has, in fact, been lied to.

“We had to,” gushed Emma.

“Who, exactly, threatened you with something if you refused to lie to me?” he asked.

“It wasn’t like that,” groaned Emma. “If we’d told you the truth you wouldn’t have done things with us.”

“And you know this how?” he asked. All three of them were still naked, but none of them seemed to notice it. Nor did they notice that his erection was now a floppy, short, thick noodle.

“Well, you wouldn’t have ... would you?” Emma asked, using circular logic.

Paul frowned and remembered some of what Beth had been unhappy about. He looked at Emma and frowned.

“You be quiet, now. I’m going to talk to Beth. Do not interrupt or I will spank you.” He blinked. Where the heck had that come from? His mother hadn’t spanked either him or Danny for years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.