Family Game Night - Cover

Family Game Night

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Foreword

Coming of Age Sex Story: Foreword - Every Friday night the Cunningham clan would gather to play games and share fellowship. For more than a decade it was board games, or card games or some of those outlandish plastic constructions, like where hippos would try to eat everything in sight. But the twins grew up and soon they would be going on dates. Their parents wanted them to be prepared to date responsibly. So game night changed to discussions about sexual games.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I read a very short story written by a Brit, based on some of the language in it. It ended abruptly and left me wondering what might have happened after that. Lots of people write to me and ask me what happened after the end of this or that story and I always answer them the same way. “What happened is in your imagination. You have some idea of how you wish it would have gone on, so think about that and imagine that’s how it was written.” So I took my own advice and imagined what might have happened if this story had gone on.

The original story was called “Family Morals” by “unk” and I have no idea where I downloaded it from, so I can’t give credit for the beginning, which I edited and reused. I changed things a bit in the first fifty lines, to set things up for my own vision, and after that, it’s all mine. It is, in theory, a stroke story, but my record of starting with a stroke story and turning it into something else is well known. I’m writing this foreword at the beginning of the writing process, so we’ll see how it turns out.

Updated Foreword

Okay, after finishing it up I decided there (can be) a lot to think about in looking at the relationships that developed as the story played out in my mind. Yes, this can just be for fun and entertainment. But there are also some things to reflect on because real people are experiencing real issues in the kinds of relationships they want to have. There’s an extensive afterword in which I talk about that a little bit. The afterword is what some of my less than happy readers like to call “pontification” or “philosophy” and it isn’t an epilogue, so you don’t have to read it. I think you should, though. If the theme of this story is what you like, then you should read that afterword.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.