The Pixie Devil Witch. (Cinderella Tale Gone Wrong) - Cover

The Pixie Devil Witch. (Cinderella Tale Gone Wrong)

by Xanzibar

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Fantasy Sex Story: A universe where Cinderella was not the only character with a magical patron.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fairy Tale   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   .

Summary: A dark twist on the Cinderella tale, where the Fairy Godmother has a nemesis the Pixie Devil Witch, who goes behind the god mother’s back and curses her blessings and decides to tilt the tables even more into the Tremaine’s Favor. In this story Cinderella leaves for the ball first and Lady Tremaine after.

Tremaine Estate

Cinderella cried as she had been forced to clean the house of her stepmother, the Lady Tremaine, instead of going to a party at the local village. The party was to discuss the particulars of the upcoming ball where the prince will announce that he is going to begin his quest to court the next Princess of the Kingdom.

Cinderella sat by her window looking up at the stars her honey blonde hair had layers of soot intertwined. She wept and wished her father was still around. The house she was cleaning used to be her mother’s and father’s. When her dad remarried her stepmom took over. She looked down at her dirty dress and wished she could be free. She was planning to run away as soon as the year was finished. Lady Tremaine put a stop to that idea when she informed her that she would invoke her right under the law to pass her father’s debt to Cinderella as she was already over the age of adulthood. Lady Tremaine did state that if Cinderella kept up with her chores around the house she would pay the debt so Cinderella would not have to, and provide free room and board. Little did she know that such a law did not exist, nor, that debt that was being paid was in fact Lady Tremaine’s. It was only by Cinderella still living at home that she could access the bank as a regent of Cinderella, which existed until Cinderella would go to the local treasurer’s office and dissolve the regency.

This trend followed for the weeks that preceded the ball. Cinderella was forced to sew her stepsisters’ dresses. She was forced clean the house, even help wash her sisters who did nothing but speak about the upcoming ball. Making sure they reminded Cinderella she would not be going. It was a life of misery that repeated itself right up until the day of the ball.

As luck would have it, the great ill being done to Cinderella did get the attention of a certain fairy. A fairy who heard Cinderella’s prayers and was moved by the angst in her heart.

When Cinderella was at her lowest a prayer was answered. Sitting by her window a flash of light appeared and the entire room was illuminated a bright blue. A winged woman appeared before her.

Cinderella fell on the floor propped up by her hands as she backed up against the wall and exclaimed,” Who are you?”

“Do not fret I am your Fairy Godmother. I am here to help you get to that ball. Remember you have to be home before midnight, at midnight the spell will wear off and all the good magic that is done here will disappear.

“My what? Fairy Godmother, I don’t know what you mean?” Cinderella answered utterly confused.

“Better to show you my dear” The Fairy Godmother exclaimed as she waved her wand towards the disheveled ragged Cinderella.

Cinderella could only stand in awe while her clothing lit up. Before she knew it she was in a sparkling blue ball gown. She looked down and saw a pair of glass slippers adorn her feet.

She followed glowing with excitement as she looked at herself in the mirror and was beside herself. Eventually, she went outside and saw her Fairy godmother change the pumpkin into a carriage and change a mouse into a carriage driver.

Cinderella daintily walked up the steps of the carriage before looking back, “I do not know how ever to repay you...”

“Do not worry, just follow your heart, and the rest will fall into place, and remember be home at midnight or the magic will disappear.” The Fairy Godmother reminded her.

Unbeknownst to the Blue Fairy Godmother, another entity was watching from the pumpkin patch quite as a mouse. As the carriage rode off into the distance an evil smirk overcame the face of the redheaded woman watching the magic take place. For as fate would have it, Cinderella was not the only one with a magical patron. One other person at the residence also had one.

Inside the house the sisters and the mother were getting ready for the ball. The mother of the three sisters just looked at the mirror saddened locked away in her own room away from the three girls, her age was showing, plus she did not know if her three daughters would ever be able to be married off, in fact, every suitor she tried to set them up with ended up running for the hills shortly after catching sight of her spawn, if only she had a chance to do it again. She thought to herself. She yelped slightly at what happened next.

“But what would you give if you could do it all again, M’Lady” The Red headed pixie said from behind her.

“You again ... but I thought you said you would not help me again? After last time. I gave you someone pure of heart like you asked.” Lady Tremaine blubbered out.

“Yes ... you did, but as it turns out, the outcast daughter ... she apparently has magic of her own and she is on her way now, if she succeeds all you sacrificed will be lost.” The Pixie stated.

“You promised me enough money to be comfortable that I would not want again.” Lady Tremaine replied.

“Yes, and after your husband tragically passed away, did you not get his inheritance?” The Pixie replied.

“Yes, but if that daughter ever discovers the original will, or moreover contest her situation, well, let’s just say it will go away and I am much too old to find another man to seduce” Lady Tremaine stated.

The Pixie stared at her in contemplation for a couple of seconds before quietly responding, “But what if you weren’t?”

“What do you mean? You mean? No ... but is it possible?” Lady Tremaine inquired.

“Yes ... if you are willing to pay the price.” The pixie answered in a soft seductive whisper in her ear rubbing her shoulders.

“What price...” Lady Tremaine tremored at the touch of the evil pixie.

“Mom!!!! You said we’d have suitors!!!” screamed one of the evil step sisters from across the house!

Lady Tremaine swiftly turned around and was about to yell back when the Pixie interrupted,” They would do ... they would do just fine” The Pixie said in a tone of utter evil disdain.

Lady Tremaine looked at the mirror and noticed the wrinkles on her face and around her eyes. The grey hairs peaking out from her brunette hair. She sighed and before she could back out, she gasped out, “Yes ... do it!”

“As you wish!” The Pixie said laughing uncontrollably.

The Pixie looked in the mirror behind Lady Tremaine as she turned her hand into a fist. The whole room glowed red. Then Lady Tremaine heard the price of the bargain being collected. Blood curdling screams erupted throughout the house. Lady Tremaine was shaken to the core as she heard the horrific sound of her daughters dying in the most painful manners. She was about to try and back out when it hit her. The red energy.

Lady Tremaine felt her body become tauter. The greys of her immediately disappeared. The woman’s hair went from its natural brunette to the darkest hue of black. The woman’s liver spotted hands turned the palest shade of white. Her eye grew a darker shade of deep green. The woman’s lips became plumper as her figure. Lady Tremaine smiled evilly as she looked in the mirror, she was downright fierce. The woman’s ball gown was made up of red and black lace.

The Pixie cast another spell and the entire house became more opulent. “You have a ball to catch, Countess, Madonna.” The Pixie said as he turned small again and flitted away. Sure, enough on her dresser stood an ornate parchment filled with royal patents of her lineage denoting her as a Countess.

“Wait what do I say if someone ask about my status, none know me?” Madonna said to an empty room.

“Not to worry it has already been taken care of” A whisper filled the room in the pixies voice.

Cinderella had spent the better part of an hour riding to the Palace where the prince’s ball was to take place. They had a couple of hours to kill and Cinderella decided to catch a bite at a local inn.

Cinderella entered the inn and immediately drew the attention of everyone there, she was gorgeous and elegant and her feet with those glass slippers were so exotic that they were the talk of every person there.

As Cinderella ate her dinner, making sure to not get overstuffed just enough to relax her nerves and gain her strength for a night of frolic at the ball. As she ate a bright glow erupted and filled up the entire room. The next thing she knew everyone was frozen in place, as if time itself stopped.

She was about to get up when she was startled by a red headed woman that had appeared right across from her.

“Who ... did you do this?” Cinderella stammered out.

“Ah this, sort of, I did not stop time if that is what you mean, we are not with them right now, it is just you and I what you see is their world, time is different here” The Pixie said.

“And who are you?” Cinderella asked.

“Someone who wants to see my patron succeed on her quest with the prince tonight.” The Pixie said with a whimsical grin as she winked at Cinderella.

“Another one ... how many of you are there?” Cinderella asked curiously.

“How many what dear?” The Pixie answered.

“You know, magical folks with wings on their back? Are you my fairy godmother too?” Cinderella asked.

“No I am a Pixie. I am however, here to bestow magic upon your being?”

“But I already have magic” Cinderella answered feeling a little uneasy about the way the Pixie was acting.

“Oh yeah, let me guess, it ends at midnight? Then your Carriage will turn back into a pumpkin.”

“Yes ... but this dress it is perfect “Cinderella said with pride as she twirled to see the stones sparkle in the moonlight.

“Ah the Prince is looking for dresses, is he?” The Pixie laughed.

“Well, no he is looking for a suitor, surely, he will notice me. Cinderella countered uneasily.

“Ya as he will notice everyone going, I mean just look at your competition deary.” The pixie showed her images of various gorgeous women in the best, including Madonna Tremaine.

Cinderella looked at all the women and began to doubt herself, and the woman in the red and black ball gown, she looked familiar but could not put her finger on it.

“So I will still have a chance once I talk to him and he gets to know me. I will show him.” Cinderella began to explain before being cutoff.

Show him what? How to leave a party at midnight like you are some elderly woman? Even if you are successful, do you really think the Prince will be done wanting to be with you by midnight? Get real Cinderella, you need an edge” The pixie explained.

“So what would have me do?” Cinderella asked.

“Let me help you. Let me bestow my magic upon you and the gifts I give you will never leave you. I promise by the time the night is through you will never have to be a scullery maid every again. The prince will not be able to take his attention off of you and by the nights end you two will be enjoined in Eros’s embrace.” The Pixie said softly.

“Why would you help me?” Cinderella asked skeptically.

“Because, I told you, I always make sure my patrons always come out on top, and let’s just say that the Fairy folk always look down upon my kind, and let’s just say by me bestowing my magic on you, she will finally know who has the strongest magic and her place in this world to my kind” The Pixie said winking once again at Cinderella.

Cinderella thought about it for a couple of moments. She thought about the likelihood that she would be able to get anyone’s attention if she had to leave the ball by midnight, and she thought that she needed to be there in case she was successful, and the pixie was guaranteeing that Prince would notice her.

“So what do I have to do?” Cinderella asks.

“Repeat after me, I Cinderella freely accept these gifts as they have been given on the soul of my father.” The Pixie stated.

“I Cinderella freely accept these gifts as they have been given on the soul of my father” Cinderella swore.

“Very well, let’s tilt these odds now, shall we?” The Pixie said getting serious. As she raised her own crooked wand and pointed at Cinderella.

Red forks of lightning shot from the Pixie’s wand, Cinderella could swear she heard a faint screaming off somewhere in the distance but when she looked around the area around her was still frozen time. She felt herself being elevated as Cinderella’s glass slippers turned into glass 5-inch-tall stilettos. Cinderella’s blue dress became lacey white and shrank exposing her tone legs which were encased in white translucent stockings, her body already perfect from the constant labor her cruel wicked stepmother made her do. Cinderella’s hair unraveled itself and her long strands fell over her shoulders, as her hair appeared teased. Moreover, Cinderella felt very aroused at the moment as her new dangerous outfit made her feel downright sexy.

She looked over trying to catch her breath as she felt flushed. “How can I make sure the prince will respond to this like you said he will?” Cinderella asked.

“Ah well we will tilt the odds even more. Give him this vial, pour it into his wine.” The pixie said.

“What is in it, it will not poison him will it?” Cinderella asked

“No, it is called the blood of Bacchus, place it in wine and the urges that stir in all of us will awaken” The Pixie said.

Cinderella nodded as she listened to the Pixie Devil Witch tell her the rest, she walked outside and noticed her carriage went from white to pure black, and the carriage driver was no longer male but female.

The Palace Ballroom.

The ladies in waiting were quiet as the horns blasted to announce the coming of the prince. As the handsome prince descended, he was immediately crowded by a mass of women. The man was bombarded with the ladies’ attention all itching and fighting over each other to get a word from the prince. All except two. A blonde woman wearing a scandalous dress white stocking with a pair of clear heels, and a supple raven-haired beauty eating cakes and eyeing the prince in a coy like manner. To tell the truth he was drawn to both, so he decided to approach the blonde first.

Lady Tremaine watched from afar and did not lose hope when the prince went to Cinderella first, her Pixie Devil Witch told her that this would happen, and do not leave when he takes her to his room.

While Cinderella saw that the prince was distracted by the ladies bombarding him, she dropped the vials contents into a glass of wine and poured herself one as well. She smiled brightly when the prince shooed the women away to walk towards her. Cinderella was getting hateful glares at the way she was dressed; she did not care. She was just focused on one thing, getting the prince to drink the contents.

The prince started talking to her and asked which village was she from, and was about to talk about her dress, when Cinderella interrupted with,

“Please M’lord you look parched, here have this wine. I will share a drink with you. It must be so overwhelming being the attention of every lady in the Kingdom.” Cinderella offered sympathetically.

“Why, thank you!” The Prince said appreciatively taking the glass of wine and taking a sip, then another until finally gulping the entire glass down and throwing it down to the floor where it shattered.

The prince licked his lips as he eyed Cinderella like a piece of meat, her dress was certainly not helping matters.

“Say want to dance?” The prince said.

“Um yes M’Lord” Cinderella said.

The pair danced but the prince was not a gentleman. He slid his hand over her bottom and did not let go and even during some moves gave her a possessive squeeze. Cinderella let out a yelp as she grew aroused as well. The pixie was right he could not resist her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.