Ms Tennison - Cover

Ms Tennison

by Clark Hanson

Copyright© 2023 by Clark Hanson

Erotica Sex Story: Lesley has always known she was gay, but had lacked any opportunity to act upn it til her teacher, Ms Tennison eventually took her under her wing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   .

I have known from an early age that I was gay. Not bi-sexual, but a full-blown female loving lesbian. Even before I became aware that there was a “lesbian” community. I knew I differed from my most of my friends because they were fixated by boys. I never was! From as early as I can remember, I have had a recurring dream in which a lady, whom I did not recognise, gently caressed my body. Consequently, I have always been aware of my body, particularly the erogenous areas, my nipples, thighs, arse and of course my pussy, particularly my clitoris. As I grew, I developed earlier than what was apparently normal. Passing through puberty and sporting ‘A’ cup boobs before I was ten. Once through puberty, the dreams became more intense with penetration of all my holes.

My dream mentor encouraged me to go without underwear whenever possible. This I found compelling and arousing, but to avoid accidental flashing, I started wearing longer skirts when my peers were wearing them ridiculously short. This pleased my Mother immensely, but I doubt my lack of bra and panties would have suited, had she known.

I reached the age of 16, 5 – 7 tall with a 34C 24 36 figure, shaved pussy and still without any experience of any sort of physical sex with another girl or preferably a woman. I was too scared to approach those of my friends I fancied in case they reacted adversely and I didn’t know any older potential lovers. At my age, I considered my friendships with girls my own age important and I knew that if I misjudged any approach through naivety, it would ruin everything. Then came the arrival of a new history teacher, Ms. Tennison! Outwardly, she was I suppose, your archetypal school ma-am. She was however quite attractive, brunette hair, always in a severe bun or pleat, two piece suits, with skirts – never slacks - that came to mid-calf and heels, ridiculously high (to my naïve mind) heels. She was tall, even taller in the heels, about 5 – 8 I reckoned.

Most of the kids immediately took a dislike to her, but to me there was something about her, an aura that I found intensely alluring. My history grades began to improve as I hung on to her every word. Apparently, she was effusive about my class performance to my mother at the year-end parents meeting. The following year was to be my last at this school and I resolved to at least try to have my way with her before the year was out. How to attract her attention? I had no idea. For my final year, I made sure I was on the front row of her class. I wore blouses or tops with vee necklines that were a size too small. Being almost permanently on heat in her class, my rather large, hardened nipples could easily be seen if she cared to look. Nothing seemed to make any impression on her professional persona. I added shorter, but still knee-length skirts. Still no reaction. I tried all year, but to no avail. Then after our last class together, she asked me to remain behind as the others left.

As the last were leaving she said “Now Lesley, you have been my prize pupil this year, your work has been superb. I hope you eventually decide to major in history, you seem to have a natural bent for it.” Then when the last student had shut the door behind them she asked me to sit down and she sat on the corner of her desk, hitching her skirt upwards to allow freedom to do so. This action put her hips at my eye level. “Now then my girl” she said smiling, “I know what you have been attempting to do for most of the year. Fortunately, I do not think anybody else noticed because you did it innocuously. I am actually, quite flattered. I do not consider myself overly attractive.”

“Oh, my word, Ms Tennison” I gushed, “believe me, I think you are extremely attractive. You also have an aura that I find, well, irresistible and anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”

“Wow!” she responded, “What makes you sure that this is the lifestyle you want?”

I thought for a while. “Since I was little, I have known that I would only find meaningful friendships with other girls or women. I have been reticent in trying to start a physical relationship with my schoolfriends as I value their friendship more.” I went on to tell of my dream mentor and my consequent penchant for sans underwear.

“Funny you should say that” she smiled and slowly opened her legs to reveal she was wearing hold-up stockings and little else. Her pussy was naked, shaved and glistening. With my back to the door, I pulled the hem of my skirt up my thighs until she had a similar view. “Beautiful” she whispered. We corrected ourselves and she went on. “I had not reacted to your exhibitionism, because you are; or more correctly, you were my student. I am a lesbian and am particularly fond of girls like yourself, but I have always steered clear of our students, my job means too much to me. Now your last year is over, we do not have that impediment. Let me tell you I have lusted after you for more than half of this last year. It has been torture for me to see your beautiful body being flaunted at me, you have the most suckable nipples. You do not know how much I have wanted to ravish you. Can you come to my house tonight, I will ring and tell your parents that I want to give my favourite student a goodbye meal.” The last thing she asked me to do was to wear as little as possible.

Mother was so pleased having received Ms Tennison’s call. “She wants to advise you on your options for college, now go and get showered and changed, I’ll tell your Dad where you are when he gets in.”

I showered and shaved my body, even my ass crack. I loved the feeling of total smoothness. I did have a short black dress but had never gone out naked under it before. It had a mandarin collar, short sleeves, a full bodice and the straight skirt came to mid-thigh. It was a bit tight, so showed my full figure off quite well. With the matching black three-inch heeled sandals, I was ready to rock and roll. Mum actually approved, especially with the long coat and off I went to dine with Ms Tennison.

She opened her door in a button-down, flared, summer type dress and heels, her hair down over her shoulders. She took my coat and gave an appreciative whistle at my dress. “After what you normally wear to school, that is so dammed sexy.”

“Thank you Ma-am” I curtsied, “you look dammed sexy too.” I returned.

“Sexy enough for a kiss?”

I moved into her arms, our tits and thighs coming together. Her lips gently came down on mine, her tongue pressuring its way past my lips. Once in, the dam broke and we became passionate, swapping tongues, saliva, hands all over one another. “Oh fuck Lesley, you do not know how long I have waited to do that, what a tongue you have. How long is it?” I stuck it out to show her. “It must be 4 inches long, the food can wait a while, I want to ravish you. Come my darling, to my bed.” She dragged be by the hand, up the stairs and into the bedroom. She unbuttoned her dress; it was all she wore. Her boobs were just as good as I imagined them. I removed my dress and went to her for a repeat of the kiss downstairs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.