Elf Maidens of Thurn - Cover

Elf Maidens of Thurn

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 6: An Influential Ally

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: An Influential Ally - For fifty years since the capture and transportation of their forebears to Thurn, the women of a race the Thurnians call Elves have been at the mercy of the citizens of Thurn. Although talented in metal and leather work, it is the Elves beauty and sexual allure to Thurnian men which is in most demand. Wealthy men are now creating private harems of Elf Maidens while government officials wrestle with the problem of the ever-increasing population of Elves in Thurn.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Being a party to bringing Cassandra to an explosive orgasm was an event to remember. What surprised me the most was that she immediately wanted to do it again. Needless to say DF36 and I were happy to oblige. With Cassandra’s cunt being well lubricated with her own juices, the leather cock was worked harder and deeper into her cunt. I repeated the dual teasing of her clit and nipple and was rewarded with the same powerful response as the first time. I notice that this time, DF36 had taken the precaution of removing her leather clothes and was naked except for her narrow collar. Cassandra showered DF36 with her cum, which DF36 promptly started to consume.

This time Cassandra drew both of us in to receive kisses as a reward for the delights we had given her. If only my cock would show a flicker of the desire which the rest of my body feels. After our vigorous games, we collapse side by side on the bed while we recover.

Eventually we decide that we must return to reality, and we clean ourselves up and get dressed. DF36 returns to her work in the corner, while I prepare a hot drink for Cassandra and I.

“I wish I’d visited you earlier,” says Cassandra. “How long have you and your Elf Maiden been together?”

I notice Cassandra has the same difficulty I initially had in referring to an Elf Maiden by what is effectively her serial number.

“DF36 and I have been together for only a couple of days,” I reply. “Anyway, what brought you here today? Not that it isn’t a pleasure to see you again.”

“You registered a complaint about some derelict property near the old docks which I’ve just learned are owned by me,” replies Cassandra. “I want to know why you have such an interest in the building.”

“I think you ought to see the building for yourself and then you will understand my concern,” I reply.

“I can’t venture into the area of the old docks without an escort,” replies Cassandra. “You had better accompany me. Will your Elf Maiden be alright if you leave her?”

“Yes, of course she will,” I laugh. “Elves are intelligent beings and DF36 is quite capable of looking after herself.”

Cassandra and I walk over to the area of the old docks. It is a fifteen minute walk from my house. That gives us plenty of time to renew our friendship, although you could argue that we’ve just achieved that in my bed. However, we find plenty to talk about and I realise how much she has matured from the headstrong girl I knew when we first met.

“Are you taking me into the Elven ghetto?” asks Cassandra when she sees the ugly red signs marking the boundary of the Elven ghetto.

“Yes. The building we are visiting is part of the Elven ghetto.”

“The buildings in this area look as though they’ve been derelict for years. Why is the Elven ghetto still here?”

“When they built the new harbour, this area became redundant. The City Aldermen decided to close the Elven ghetto near the city gates and move the Elves into these buildings.”

“That’s disgraceful!” replies Cassandra. “Why would the Aldermen want to do that?”

“I don’t know,” I reply.

I have an unproven theory why the Aldermen did what they did. The area which was previously the Elven ghetto has now been redeveloped. These days it is home to several wealthy men and women. Somebody would have made a lot of money from doing that.

We reach the building which was DF36’s former home and workshop. The upper floors have already been abandoned. The window frames are so rotten that the glass can fall out onto passers-by without warning. Most of the other buildings in the ghetto are in only marginally better condition.

It only takes Cassandra ten minutes to decide that something urgent needs to be done to rehouse the whole Elven population in the ghetto. Since there are several hundred Elves living in this ghetto, I’m not sure what she can achieve without her father’s support. However, she seems confident that something can be done relatively quickly.

We conclude our visit to the Elven ghetto with a meeting with DF35 in her workshop. I’m not sure why Cassandra insists on meeting her but I presume it has something to do with her earlier discussion with DF36. I leave them to themselves for a few minutes while I admire some of the metalwork produced by the Elf Maidens of this workshop. When I return to where Cassandra and DF35 are talking, I see that they are busy discussing a small metal contraption. I’ve never anything like it before.

“How does it work?” asks Cassandra of DF35.

“We need a man to help us with the demonstration,” replies DF35.

“Alex will be happy to help. Won’t you, Alex?” says Cassandra.

“Umm ... yeah ... sure,” I reply, without any idea what it is I’m volunteering to do.

Before I know it, DF35 has lowered my pants and fixed the metal device around my cock and balls. The device fastens with an audible click and when I try to remove it, I find that I can’t find a release catch.

“Hey! What’s this for?” I ask.

“Don’t worry, Alex. We’ll remove it in a few minutes,” laughs Cassandra.

“It’s called a cock cage,” says DF35. “We make them as a device to control men who get too aggressive when they have sex. Not all men can control their violent urges when they are sexually aroused.”

“Well I haven’t done anything. And you’re not in heat, so my cock isn’t going to do anything.”

“Just cooperate with us for a while, Alex,” says Cassandra. “It’s something I’ve been considering for a while when my father gets too busy with his Elf Maidens to attend to affairs of state.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.