Elf Maidens of Thurn - Cover

Elf Maidens of Thurn

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 4: Return to the Ghetto

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Return to the Ghetto - For fifty years since the capture and transportation of their forebears to Thurn, the women of a race the Thurnians call Elves have been at the mercy of the citizens of Thurn. Although talented in metal and leather work, it is the Elves beauty and sexual allure to Thurnian men which is in most demand. Wealthy men are now creating private harems of Elf Maidens while government officials wrestle with the problem of the ever-increasing population of Elves in Thurn.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

How can I describe last night. I resolved one mystery. Elf Maidens can have an orgasm, even when they are not in heat. It felt strange watching DF36 writhe under my gentle, and no so gentle, pumping of her cunt with her oiled leather cock. She obviously enjoyed the experience and I felt a crazy sense of power when I found that my actions could control her body’s response to leather cock. When I finally obeyed her pleas to pump harder, I witnessed her reach an orgasm. It was a mind blowing event. Her kisses and hugs in gratitude afterwards was a pleasant experience in itself.

We effectively had a sexual encounter at the wrong time as far as our biological clocks dictate. Of course, my cock stubbornly remained limp throughout the whole ordeal. She was more fortunate. While her cunt was incapable of emitting the essential odour to make my cock go hard, she had no difficulty in reaching a state of arousal by using the oiled leather cock. As much as I would like to spend the morning in bed with DF36, I have work to do and a meeting scheduled with her sister, DF35.

“Can I come with you when you meet my sister?” she asks. “I need to get a supply of leather if I’m going to earn my keep here.”

I hadn’t thought about the financial implications of the contract DF36 and I entered into. In exchange for me providing food and a place to sleep, she had undertaken to be my companion and to work for me. It sounds simple, but what does it mean in reality?

“Do you need money to buy some leather?” I ask.

“That won’t be necessary. My contributions to the Elven common wealth are up to date, so I can obtain what I need from the tannery.”

I recall reading about the Elven system of bartering, not that I fully understand the complexities of how it works. Essentially an Elf Maiden must pay three quarters of what she earns into a common pool. In exchange she can claim the materials she needs for her trade, a daily allotment of food, and a space (albeit a very small space) to sleep and work. The pool also funds the care and training of young Elves.

“How is our contract going to affect your contributions to the Elven common wealth?”

“The usual arrangement is for me to give up my entitlement to a daily allotment of food, and a place to work and live, and I reduce my contributions to a half of what I earn. We can negotiate another arrangement with the Elven Council if you want, but I think the usual arrangement will work for us.”

“So you keep half of what you earn.” I say.

“No, no. I keep one tenth, and you get the other four tenths. I thought that was in the contract?”

Actually the contract said I get forty percent of her earnings, but I assumed she kept the remaining sixty percent. Now it seems that fifty percent goes to the Elven common wealth and she gets only ten percent for herself.

“That doesn’t sound very fair on you,” I say.

“It’s enough. I don’t need many things. And living in a house rather than a cramped workshop with a leaking roof is a good deal from my point of view.”

“Does the Elven council not maintain the properties you live and work in?” I ask.

“None of the buildings in the Elven ghetto are owned by Elves. They are owned by Thurnians who charge high rents but refuse to do maintenance on their properties.”

I make a mental note to investigate the property situation further. It seems unjust that Elves are forced to live in buildings which are unfit for habitation.

Our discussion has made us a few minutes late for my meeting with DF35. She is waiting patiently and seems genuinely relieved when she sees her sister with me. The two sisters converse in the Elven language for a couple of minutes before DF35 turns to me.

“I wish you hadn’t signed a contract with my sister,” says DF35. “Her workshop needs her skills to train some of the adolescent Elves. Last winter was particularly hard and several experienced leather workers didn’t survive the winter.”

“All the more reason for me to work in better premises,” says DF36. “The other two leather workshops at least have roofs that don’t leak and windows that aren’t broken. The council needs to close the workshop I worked in. If it means Elf Maidens like me need to enter into contracts with Thurnian men and work elsewhere, then I think it is for the better good of us all.”

“Well I still don’t like you going off and leaving us,” mutters DF35. “But it seems most of the Elven Council agree with you. I’m told that there’s no spare buildings in the ghetto for a new workshop and your old one will be abandoned before winter. I suspect there will be several more Elf Maidens entering into Thurnian contracts before long.”

As much as I would like to offer to make the owners of the run down properties repair their buildings, it is outside the authority the Chief Procurator gave me. But I shall investigate the whole arrangement further, particularly if it is a common problem across all the six cities of Thurn where Elves have been allowed to live.

“I would like to see where young and adolescent Elves live,” I say, when it comes time to get down to business.

“OK,” replies DF35. “But we need to wait for half an hour.”

“Why?” I ask.

“Because I need you to fuck me,” says DF35. “I’m only going to be in heat for another day or so.”

“Pah! That’s all you think about when you’re in heat,” says DF36. “Sex. Sex. Sex.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.