Elf Maidens of Thurn - Cover

Elf Maidens of Thurn

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 13: Life among the elves

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Life among the elves - For fifty years since the capture and transportation of their forebears to Thurn, the women of a race the Thurnians call Elves have been at the mercy of the citizens of Thurn. Although talented in metal and leather work, it is the Elves beauty and sexual allure to Thurnian men which is in most demand. Wealthy men are now creating private harems of Elf Maidens while government officials wrestle with the problem of the ever-increasing population of Elves in Thurn.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

The elven community consists of six Elf Maidens and twenty one younger elves ranging from babies to adolescents. From what we have been told, this village is a recent offshoot of one of the communities I visited six months ago. While the elves are capable of living in the wilderness indefinitely, their communities are deliberately restricted in size to avoid over-hunting the local area. This community has only existed for a few months, and the trading expedition to Fallowfield was the first sent there from this commune.

Horowai happily shows me around the village while Cassandra and our party’s four Elf Maidens organise our sleeping arrangements. With the arrival of the flour, the makeshift elven bakery is now ready to begin work in the morning. I’m shown the area designated as the communal dining area, which doubles as a school at other times. Unlike more established communities, there are no timber structures. All the living and working areas are inside a network of caves.

“I need to meet with the leader of your commune,” I say to Horowai.

“Akenehi has already retired to bed. You will need to wait until morning.”

I silently curse myself for earlier mistaking Akenehi for a teamster, rather than the leader of this community. It never occurred to me that a village leader would personally take charge of a trade mission. Such a thing would never happen in a Thurnian town or city.

“Is it usual for a village leader to take charge of a routine trade expedition?” I ask.

“This was our commune’s first trading mission to that village, and all our adolescent elves were involved, including Akenehi’s two daughters. Only the older two adolescents have had previous trading experience. Akenehi didn’t want to take avoidable risks.”

I tell Horowai about how the return convoy became divided and we were left to fend for ourselves.

“Had Akenehi believed her two daughters couldn’t manage the journey on their own, then she wouldn’t have allowed them to go in the first place. Besides, she placed Makareta at the rear of the convoy, and she is our best warrior. Plus they had the additional support of your Elf Maidens ... and you and your woman, of course.”

Horowai dismisses our hair raising encounter with the bear as one of the common hazards of wilderness life. I’m not so sure that Makareta and her younger sister could have fended off the bear on their own but Horowai clearly thinks that they could have managed. She rightly attributes my own contribution to the encounter as that of a spectator.

I find that Cassandra has located a quiet side chamber inside a larger cave to serve as our sleeping quarters. Defina35 and Defina36 are located on the opposite side of our chamber, while Cena42 and Asima37 have sleeping places with two of the commune’s Elf Maidens in an adjacent cave. Night comes quickly in the forest and the few torches provide only just enough light to avoid colliding with one of the many rocks as we move about. The limited light restricts what activities can be carried out at night. However, sex isn’t one of those activities constrained by the darkness.

As I observed earlier, Horowai is in heat; as are two more of the commune’s Elf Maidens. Fortunately Cassandra is more than willing to participate in satisfying the lust of Elf Maidens, as long as she gets her fair share of the action. Of course, Defina35 and Defina36 are never ones to miss out on any sex, even though neither is in heat at the moment. That puts a lot of responsibility on me to satisfy no fewer that six females at once. I’m proud that my cock is strong enough to keep multiple females of either race satisfied for a while. However, servicing six at once is ambitious, and probably beyond my ability. But I do my best, and I don’t hear any complaints from the women. Of course, I need to be careful not to shoot my load too soon, or my cock will lose its ability to keep reaming all the sopping wet cunts on offer. As a faithful husband, I reserve my seed for Cassandra’s hungry innards.

The Elf Maidens are comfortable with amusing themselves with lesbian sex while they wait for their turn to ride my cock. It reduces the burden on me to keep them all satisfied, plus the sight of two Elf Maidens frigging themselves into an orgasm has a positive effect on my cock. The result is beneficial to all of us. Eventually my cock is milked dry and my exhaustion is plain for all to see. Cassandra retired from our games about half an hour earlier, citing the need to sleep and not wanting to jeopardise her pregnancy. Eventually the last of the Elf Maidens in heat is sexually satisfied and our games come to an end. It must be well past midnight by the time I finally fall asleep next to Cassandra.

The smell of baking bread wakes me sometime after dawn the next morning. Cassandra is already up, having to deal with a bout of morning sickness. Defina35 is tending to Cassandra’s needs and I feel guilty for oversleeping after last night’s exertions. However, I suspect the events of last night will be a regular occurrence while I’m the only male here. Neither the Elf Maidens in heat nor I can turn off our sexual urges.

Cassandra is only mildly out-of-sorts this morning, and she feels able to eat breakfast. The usual breakfast of locally gathered fruit and nuts is supplemented by fresh bread. All the elven communities that I’ve visited so far eat in communal dining areas. The social structure of these communities seems to be instinctive to the elves rather than learned from their experiences working in Thurnian mines, factories and farms. The absence of name tattoos on many of the younger elves left arms confirms that most of those present have never had to work for a Thurnian overlord. That means some of these elves have lived in the wilderness for as long as seventeen years. That the government of Thurn has been unaware of these communities until relatively recently is a staggering revelation. My earlier visit, and subsequent research, never provided a satisfactory explanation as to why this lengthy period of ignorance existed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.