Elf Maidens of Thurn - Cover

Elf Maidens of Thurn

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 9: Working conditions of adolescent elves

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Working conditions of adolescent elves - For fifty years since the capture and transportation of their forebears to Thurn, the women of a race the Thurnians call Elves have been at the mercy of the citizens of Thurn. Although talented in metal and leather work, it is the Elves beauty and sexual allure to Thurnian men which is in most demand. Wealthy men are now creating private harems of Elf Maidens while government officials wrestle with the problem of the ever-increasing population of Elves in Thurn.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

My first report on the origins of elves in Thurn attracted few comments from the Chief Procurator. That is probably because other than dispelling various fanciful myths, my report didn’t require him to do anything. My second report summarising my investigation into the living and working conditions of adolescent elves attracts greater interest. Since only a few employers were willing to allow me access to their workforce, much of my investigation had to rely on the testimony of Elf Maidens living in the city ghettoes who have only recently reached adulthood. Government records going back several decades filled in the gaps.

“As we all know, the economy of Thurn now relies heavily on the labours of adolescent elves,” I begin my presentation. “The law requires them to work in the factories, farms and mines until they reach adulthood. Without the legal rights of Thurnian citizens, adolescent elves must work in wretched conditions for minimal pay. Mineworkers have a particularly harsh life, being forced to sleep in the mine tunnels. They rarely see daylight for weeks on end. Only when the mines close during winter are they released from their cruel conditions and allowed to return to the city elven ghettoes.

“As for the farms, Thurnian farmers take advantage of the plentiful cheap migrant labour provided by adolescent elves. While there are several laws forcing adolescent elves to work in factories, farms or mines, there are no regulations providing for their welfare. The law regards young elves as animals, and farmers invariably treat them as such. A daily bucket of food and a place to sleep in a damp barn are all that custom requires the farmer to provide for his workforce. Some farmers don’t pay their workers at all if the harvest is bad. Without legal rights, elves are unable to do anything about it.

“The conditions for adolescent elves working in factories are better than those working in the mines or on farms. Although their pay is less than half of what a Thurnian citizen would earn, the elves are at least paid. Like their sisters in the mines and farms, they must sleep at their workplace, although that isn’t usually a problem as they must work fifteen hours a day, every day. Unlike the mines and farms, most factories operate throughout winter, providing employment all year round. With dangerous machinery around them, accidents are common among the poorly trained elves and nearly half of the workforce won’t survive to reach adulthood.

“In addition to the laws requiring adolescent elves to work in factories, farms and mines, the law also prohibits elves from working in occupations reserved for Thurnian workers. Since hiring adolescent elves is much cheaper than employing Thurnian workers, some unscrupulous business owners falsely describe the nature of their trade. During my investigations, I came across four elves who had previously been required to work as weavers in a ‘coal mine’ located in the textile manufacturing area of the city. If the city’s tax inspectors had discovered the deception, then the elves would have been severely punished for working in a prohibited occupation. The business owner would probably receive nothing worse than a warning and, if he’s really unlucky, a small fine.

“Each spring, having spent the winter sheltering in a city elven ghetto, adolescent elves make the long walk to the farms and mines where they will look for work. Those who want to work for the fairer employers will set off on their journey before the winter snows have cleared. The adult elves do their best to provide each young elf with a new dress and boots for the journey. Unfortunately, coats are too expensive, so the young elves must brave the chilly weather. Since elven clothing is invariably of good quality, employers will often insist their workers exchange their clothing for a poor-quality uniform provided by the employer. The profit to the employer from selling the elven clothing often covers several week’s wages.

“In spring, most employers simply select the first adolescent elves to apply for the new season’s work. Nobody expects skilled work from a young elf. However, a few disreputable employers force elven applicants to undergo inappropriate and humiliating inspections before being hired. Since young elves have no legal rights under Thurnian law, they must accept whatever their prospective employer demands. With her good quality elven clothing confiscated by the prospective employer, any elf who isn’t found suitable for employment is sent on her way with nothing more than her panties to wear. Older adolescent elves know which employers to avoid the following season, although that doesn’t stop the unsavoury practise entirely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.