Strawberry Breakfast - Cover

Strawberry Breakfast

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa and Jamie discover Nils has left them a single strawberry for breakfast. They must figure out the best way to share it. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Food   Illustrated   .

Lisa and Jamie awoke to find Nils gone. On the dining room table they found a note.

strawberry-breakfast-1.jpg

“What’s it say?” Jamie asked.

“Thanks for the most wonderful night,” Lisa read. “Ha ha, he misspelled night.”

strawberry-breakfast-2.jpg

“English can be confusing,” Jamie said.

“Something for your breakfast,” Lisa continued. “And the sketch of us.”

“From last night,” Jamie said. “That was so fun! That was so delicious. So what should we do? About the strawberry, I mean.”

“It looks delicious,” Lisa said. “We should share it.”

“Definitely,” Jamie agreed. “But you know what’s really good with strawberries?”

“Cream!” both Lisa and Jamie said.

strawberry-breakfast-3.jpg

Once the berry was thoroughly coated with cream, Lisa and Jamie continued their sharing.

strawberry-breakfast-4.jpg

strawberry-breakfast-5.jpg

The breakfast was all but finished when who should arrive home but Nils.

“Did you enjoy your breakfast?” he asked.

Lisa and Jamie smiled big, juice dripping from their lips and chins.

“You didn’t save any strawberry for me?” Nils asked.

Lisa bit her lip. Jamie said, “Well there might be a taste or two left, if you’re interested.”

Nils was definitely interested.

strawberry-breakfast-6.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.