Saving Mom, Education - Cover

Saving Mom, Education

Copyright© 2023 by brokenlance13

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Book 2 in the Saving Mom series. Further exploits of Inga, Tom and all the others at The Gilded Lily. Will the Triscelian prophecy come to fruition? Will the Life Giver, the warrior Princess and the Wilder gain their powers in time to vanquish evil? And what will those young Princesses learn? I’m positive that the Faie Queens new slave will instigate many sexcapades even as she serves her Mistress!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Outside of her mind in the real world, Hestia is in a comatose state as the three goblins use the former Salamander queen in every way possible. They laugh and joke as they switch around often. They squeeze and slap, nibble and outright bite their toy in their complete excitement.

They know the toy is enjoying all of it, the disgraced faie moaning and convulsing in orgasm. If it’s mouth is empty it moans or grunts out encouragements.

Hestia, Queen of the Salamander faie is gone completely. In her place, Hessy, a queen of a different sort. A size queen, living only for huge goblin cock. A cock whore living to have her holes filled with bigger and bigger pieces of goblin cock flesh. Searching the bigger orgasm even if it involves ripping searing pain.

Pain is pleasure.

Hessy is content.


Althea lets the undergarment fall to the floor as she’s overcome with emotion. All these years of disappointment at not bearing a child. Years of feeling alone because of the shame of being different.

The possibility of having a second chance at motherhood is overwhelming.

Then Anne has her in her arms in comfort. They are quickly joined by Inga in a group embrace.

She can feel hands caressing her abdomen where the warmth of the runes still linger.

Then Inga whispers, “All three of us are blessed! Let us show you.”

Inga and Althea’s eyes meet. She gives a small nod and that is the signal for the hug to break apart.

As Anne begins to disrobe, says to her mate, “Help me, lover!”

Althea, suddenly filled with desire, begins to help.

Inga comes in behind Anne and helps Althea lift the dress off over Anne’s head. Althea untucks as Anne loosens the back ties of the light shift that Anne is wearing underneath. It too comes off, exposing Anne’s luscious tits complete with star tattoos and bone piercings.

Althea’s hands reach out, mesmerized by the beauty before her and caresses her partner.

Inga continues with the ties on Anne’s underskirts then lets them fall to the floor. She then snuggles into Anne’s voluptuous backside, then reaches around to cup Anne’s breasts so Althea can have more access.

Anne and Althea kiss only as lovers can. Deeply and passionately.

As they finally break their connection, Anne says to her lover, “Inga is overdressed, will you help me fix that?”

With a lust that the apothecary faie has never known before, her response is a throaty, “Yesss!”

With a quick spin Anne is behind Inga and Inga and Althea are facing each other.

As much as Inga desires to reach out and tweak a nipple of her new friend, she lifts her arms up so her helpers can remove her dress.

Soon, Inga’s clothes too, are on the floor, her fertility marks in evidence as well.

All three joined by the fact they are inexplicably able to bear children once more.

Anne is snuggled behind her with Althea in front. Althea’s hand raises tentatively and retreats as Anne’s hands reach around from behind. One hand cups Inga’s breast as the other grips Althea’s hand and guides it to Inga’s other breast.

Simultaneously, Inga leans forward for a kiss and also brings her hands into play as she begins to massage Althea’s tit flesh and roll her nipples.

The combination of the kiss and the nipple manipulation heats up the faie and her tongue darts forward into Inga’s mouth.

The two moan and Anne begins kissing the back of Inga’s neck, her one hand trapped between the two belly’s begins its dual massage.

Anne’s slight pressure gets the three moving toward the bed and soon they are against the edge.

A small shove and they all collapse onto it.

Inga, being partially on top of Althea, begins alternatingly sucking and nibbling on her boobs.

Inga feels the movement of Althea’s legs as Anne goes for her now sopping wet pussy.

Anne begins licking and kissing her lover’s inner thighs as Inga continues to suckle and nibble Althea’s tit flesh, concentrating on her very excited areolae and nipples.

She begins to roll and squirm as her arousal heightens.

Then... “Aaaahhh YESSSSS!”

Althea begins to arch as Anne’s lips make contact with her distended clitoris and begins sucking like crazy!

It’s inevitable! The orgasm is on her almost instantly and it’s massive! Althea starts humping Anne’s face while she grabs Inga’s head and mashes it into her tits.

The whooping sounds mixed with “FUCK FUCK FUCK!” are unmistakable indicators, along with the flood of juices, to the other two that Althea is having a profound event!

As Althea calms, Anne climbs up one side to cuddle amd comfort. Inga does the same on the other side.

The two begin leisurely smoothing Althea’s breasts as her heart rate returns to normal.

“I love you both! I no longer feel alone or unwanted. I never want to be alone again.” says Althea.

Anne and Inga raised their heads, looked at each other and then at Althea. In unison, “Never again.”


Professor Mullin, his home office strewn with reference manuals of very type, is almost frantic with need.

The manuscript lays open to its writings but it might as well be from Mars because the language has no known matches. Not even a mild similarity can be found from which he can begin to decipher this work.

On top of the frustration of the book, is the added intrusions of the dreams from last night.

His mind fills with what he sees himself doing to those beautiful girls in his classes.

Having used a spell from the manuscript, the girls are all dancing and writhing around in various stages of undress. Some in an obviously orgasmic state and others paired off and making out with each other.

Patrick is naked, cock erect and aroused! What a beautiful sight! Pamela, along with a girl he doesn’t recognize, are each tied with their backs arched across a desk, ropes around their knees and fastened to the desk legs to keep them exposed to him.

“Damn those visions!”

For some strange reason he is unaware of the raven perched on his bookshelf, starring down at him, chuckling to itself.

The raven decides that it is time to feed the poor Professor’s mind.

As the black bird touches the scholar’s mind, Patrick reaches for the large book one more time, knowing how fruitless it is to decipher but nonetheless...

As he touches the book... He picks up the flogger and runs it across the new girl like it’s a handful of leather snakes.

“Leave Petunia alone! Whip me if you must but leave the poor thing alone!”

He is unnaturally aroused at the thought of whipping these lovely pieces of fuck meat. He’s never felt this way before! His cock is so hard and he just wants to laugh and laugh!

Thwack!

“You fucker!!” screams Pam as the flogger comes down on Pet’s already abused bare red pussy and she lets out a semiconscious moan.

Professor Mullin shakes his head and the book comes back into focus.

As he looked at the writing, still nothing.

Wait!

As he concentrated on a single word! And then another ... and another!

The looked at an entire sentence ... back to indecipherable again.

Crap!

Then ... he grabs a pad of paper and a pen.

Concentrating on the first word, he begins writing.


With the rest of the girls off exploring the clothing in the retail portion of the Lily, I finally have a few minutes to talk with Griz.

“Wow! I come out of our rooms and everything has changed! Even the hallway is longer! I suppose to accommodate the new arrivals?” I direct at Griz.

She places her hand on my forearm as she addresses me. “Yes Tom, many changes have been wrought due to the conference and also acceleration of time. The princess’s have been separated from their mothers for various reasons, most notably, they require continuity of training.”

I must have a blank look on my face because she pauses ... takes a deep breath and then continues.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.