Saving Mom, Education - Cover

Saving Mom, Education

Copyright© 2023 by brokenlance13

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Book 2 in the Saving Mom series. Further exploits of Inga, Tom and all the others at The Gilded Lily. Will the Triscelian prophecy come to fruition? Will the Life Giver, the warrior Princess and the Wilder gain their powers in time to vanquish evil? And what will those young Princesses learn? I’m positive that the Faie Queens new slave will instigate many sexcapades even as she serves her Mistress!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

Anne smiles. Since the introductions took care of themselves, she only had one piece of housekeeping left.

Anne takes Althea in hand and pulls her in beside her.

“Attention all!” she belts out, as the young folk, faie and mortal alike, have gathered together and are beginning to talk amongst themselves. “One last thing. This is Lady Althea of the Deva. The Deva clan are Apothecary Faie, As such, she will be taking responsibility for our health as well as helping me with training.”

Anne looks at all of us to see if we are taking in the information.

“But for me there is a more important reason for Althea’s presence here. At the conference Althea and I decided it was time for us to finally acknowledge our relationship. Althea is now my wife!”

As Althea blushes deeply trying to hide her face with her free hand but steadfastly grips Anne’s hand. We all burst into cheers and words of congratulations. Mom and I seem to have the same idea as we both go to the happy couple.

I hug Anne as Mom hugs Althea and then we switch. There is a warmth through us as I take Althea in an embrace and say, “Althea, I’m so happy for you and Anne! It is a blessing for both of you. Welcome!” As I step back from her there is a slight shock and I see Althea’s eyes flicker in excitement? My Crann Bethadh (tree of life) tattoo is warm as well.

I make note of the warming and the shock so I can ask Griz later. Yes, it is an odd thing, but odd things happen here a lot. There must be and explanation.

I leave Mom and Pet with Anne and Althea and go back to Griz and Pam, who are in the middle of the Princesses having what seems like ten conversations at once!

Griz grips my arm as my body fills with warmth and I’m surrounded with feelings of arousal.

“They are young and you will get used to the feelings of desire projected at you. Resist ‘Life Giver’ now is not the time.” Griz projects into my mind, digging fingernails into my arm to drive the point home.

This is going to be very interesting to say the least!


Fen is anxious now as he can hear the escort coming down the tunnel to his residence.

He’s pacing back and forth in excitement.

The sound of marching feet stop and then... bang bang bang!!

Fen darts to the door, barely able to contain his sexual arousal.

“Fen Lochenlaibe, Prince Grachen sends his thanks for your work and a gift for you to enjoy. The toy will be retrieved in 24 hours.” the chief guard reads out from the scroll.

He promptly steps aside as two other guards bring the prize forward.

“She really is Salamander as described!” Fen blurts out.

Hestia is having trouble controlling her desires because of the elixir but as she spy’s Fen’s anatomy she is ready to do anything sexual with this dirty goblin.

Goblins are known for having rather large genitalia but by all things unnatural, this goblin’s cock is massive!

Hestia feels her nipples stiffen and her cunt begins to juice in earnest.

“I am Fen” he introduces himself. “What can Fen call you, pretty Salamander?”

Holding her head high she begins, “I am L...” She stops and lowers her head. “My name is Hestia, kind sir. I am yours to use in any way for the next 24 hours.”

She can’t help but stare at the massive appendage swell with blood as it tries to raise itself off the floor.

“Goddess!” she thinks to herself, “why am I so aroused by the filthy thing?! I want to kill him where he stands! But I want that giant pole shoved so deep in me, any hole, all holes! I don’t care any more. I’ll do anything for the fucking goblin as long as he utterly destroys my openings and covers me with his slimy cock snot!”

“Fuck! I’m loosing this battle! My mind is falling over the precipice. I am a queen!”

“No ... I am a sexual toy!”

As the guards March off, Hestia moves toward Fen and touches his semi-erect meat.

As she begins to stroke him she says, “Are we going to fuck here by the door or are you going to let me in?!”

“Fen likes how you touch his shooter. Yes, pretty Hessy, Fen will fuck you lots and so will his friends when they arrive!” he says giggling.

As Hestia hears that, she has a small orgasm of excitement.

“Goddess! I am truly lost!” she thinks as she stumbles after him, into his apartment.


Althea leans toward Anne and whispers, “I need to speak with you in private, my wife!”

“Lady Ingadryll will accompany us in this discussion.” Anne replies.

Althea gives Anne a questioning look and makes to say something in return but reconsiders.

She looks at Anne, then to Inga and back to Anne. Then she nods in acceptance.

Anne signals Griz and she breaks away from the younger group for a moment.

“We are going to be in conference for a while. Please try and keep the Princesses under control,” she asks of her daughter.

Griz gives a little laugh and replies, “I will try Mother. Tom is being overwhelmed by their pheromones and I’ll have to make smaller groups or they will all be bred in the next hour! I’ll do my best! I better go rescue him.”

Griz gives a curt wave as she goes back to Tom. The three Matrons head off to Anne’s room so Althea can say what she wants to say. Pet follows faithfully along on her leash, behind Inga, with her heart full of joy and feeling like she’s been accepted.


Anne guides the others to her room by way of the cold room to retrieve a pitcher of honeyed milk and some goblets.

They all enter and Anne closes the door.

Inga turns to Pet who is kneeling on the floor awaiting instruction. “Pet, sweetheart. Please sit on that chair and observe. You may move about and take some honeyed milk but do not say anything unless asked for comment.”

“Yes ma’am,” is Pet’s reply.

“Oh, and please do not crawl anymore. You are a person and don’t need to grovel.” she adds as she gives the little nympho a kiss on the cheek. Althea sits on the edge of the bed, Anne and Inga take the two comfy chairs.

Anne has a tiny little grin on her face as her wife and lover begins to speak.

“I am concerned. Life Giver seems to have powers beyond what should be,” she states.

Anne asks, “How so?”

“When he welcomed me we embraced. There was a warmth the likes I’ve never felt before in my belly and when we parted ther was a shock like letting go of an electric wire!”

Inga and Anne listen to what Althea is saying but Inga is not sure what to make of it all. Anne’s tiny grin is now a large smile!

“Stand wife!” commands Anne.

Althea stands. Puzzled.

Anne motions her closer to her and Inga.

Perplexed but curious, she moves closer.

“Disrobe and show us your body!”

Even more perplexed, the Deva gives an unsure glance at Inga and slowly with shaking hands, begins to take her clothes off.

Her dress and underskirts pile on the floor and Althea is left only in her light shift. Anne motions for her to remove it all.

She undoes the ties and pulls the shift over her head.

Inga gasps and Anne blurts out excitedly, “I knew it!”

Arms still above her head holding the undergarment, Althea looks down. There for everyone to see ... glowing in a soft fern green ... fresh fertility runes! The ovary shaped tattoos radiating up her pelvis from her sexual centre!


Gluck ... gluck ... gluck noises come from Hestia’s face as Fen drives his cock down her throat.

There are still 6 inches sticking out because she couldn’t take his whole 18. She had it all in at one point but had immediately passed out. Fen wanted an active toy so he was willing to let things slide. (I know, bad pun)

He has his favourite flogger in hand and is leisurely flogging Hessy’s ass. Occasionally a few of the falls wrap between her legs and sting her cunt. She seems to enjoy that so he is not careful!

“Good Hessy! Take Fen’s meat! You need his special milk to stay healthy. Keep going for Fen.”

Fen is drawn to noises coming from the tunnel hallway.

He looks back at Hestia and tells her, “Is Fens friends! They have big cocks and will fill gift Hessy all full of meat.

Hestia moans.

It is not a groan, it is a moan. She is excited. Very excited. The fact that Fen has only used her throat so far has driven her mad with arousal. She wants, no, needs cock!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.