Saving Mom, Education - Cover

Saving Mom, Education

Copyright© 2023 by brokenlance13

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Book 2 in the Saving Mom series. Further exploits of Inga, Tom and all the others at The Gilded Lily. Will the Triscelian prophecy come to fruition? Will the Life Giver, the warrior Princess and the Wilder gain their powers in time to vanquish evil? And what will those young Princesses learn? I’m positive that the Faie Queens new slave will instigate many sexcapades even as she serves her Mistress!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

After Anne had dropped a small bombshell about Mom and I being Royal heirs in a great line of Faie Kings and Queens, we both had more questions than answers.

Griz took Pam out with her and Anne while I stayed with Mom and Pet who were both showering ... again.

Not sure if I was angry, I spoke loudly through the shower curtain to Mom. “How could you not tell me that Orvil wasn’t my father?!”

“I had no idea myself exactly until Anne told us in this very room. You have to believe me my lovely boy, that the only inkling I had about any of this was the recurring dream I had every night for the entire time I was pregnant with you.” assures Mom as she responds to my heated question.

She adds, “I’m sure I have just as many, if not more, questions for Anne when we have time to sit for a while after things settle.”

“Mom I love you and I’m sorry if I sound like I blame you, but like you say, so many questions.”

All of a sudden I hear Mom exclaim loudly, “Pet! Get up off your knees, child! And quit kissing my feet!”

“But I must worship you now, ma’am! You are Royalty and deserving of better treatment from this lowly humanoid.” Pet says in a reverent but excited tone.

The curtain comes flying open and Mom puts her hand out to me. “Towel,” she orders.

I hand her a towel and she drapes it over Pet as the tiny slave stands.

Mom begins vigorously drying the little nymphomaniac as she begins with a gentle tone. “Pet, let me be clear on this. You are more than a slave who has given herself in servitude. You are a member of this family. We may play some very seriously kinky games with you but you are in no different standing within this family at least. If I was to ask Anne I’m sure she would say the same. Do not grovel at my feet like some lesser being, because you are not. I don’t know how this is all going to work but I have figured out a few things. We are all here at this time for a particular reason or reasons. That means you too. You have a role to play that must be as important as any of us here. Now stand up and dry me off you sweet thing!”

Pet is staring at Mom, not sure how to proceed. She almost jumps and does let out a tiny squeak as I bump her shoulder with a fresh towel for Mom.

As I leave them alone in the bathroom, I realize that my beautiful Mom has a point. We do all have a reason for being collected here.

I wonder why the princesses are here.


“Griz, is Tom really a wizard?” is Pam’s first question when the two are alone.

“Yes sweetheart. All men endowed with the title ‘Life Giver’ have historically been a Grand or High Wizard. Our lover will one day wield the greatest powers of Light we have ever known. His father and his uncle were number one and number two in power when they reigned. Tom has genes from both. My mother believes that gene pool will provide Tom the ability to be the greatest ever known. And we will need every bit of it.”

“What about Tom’s Mom?”

Griz replies, “Inga and my Mom will wield great power in their own right, similar to that of Tom’s father and uncle. Inga is, by birthright, Lady Ingadryll de Tovenare, High Queen of the Faie. And of course my Mom is Earth Mother Incarnate, Protector of the Light and Protector of the mortal realm.”

“Oh Goddess, you’re a Princess!” whispers Pam.

With an exasperated look, Griz explains, “I am but I am actually more than that. It’s time you knew a bit more. I am Paladín Protector of Earth Mother. I am trained in the arts of war and concealment. I have also been given the task of healer should Earth Mother require. But as to that task I am sure to be released. Someone has come with the princesses that I’m sure will take that burden from me.”

Griz looks at the starry eyed Pam, crosses her fingers and continues. “There is another extremely important role I am to play going forward. I am one of three young faie that make up what is called; The Triskelian Prophecy. Three faie crime fighters if you will. You may not see it now but evil is trying to take the upper hand and we are needed at this time. It is why we’ve been brought together.”

Pam blinks in disbelief, thinking she’s fallen down a rabbit hole. Then she asks the only logical question that she can think of. “You said three. Who?”

Trying not to shock her sexy lover too much all at once answers, “A Paladin, a Wizard and a Wilder.”

Griz could see the wheels turning in Pam’s mind.

Then Pam begins to speak as her mind is still processing. “Ok, there’s you, a Wizard and a Wilder? So, Tom?”

Griz nods slowly.

“And a Wilder? You mean...” as Pam points a finger at her own chest.

Griz nods again.

“Fuuuccck!” comes out of Pam as her eyes bug out and she passes out on the floor.

“Well that didn’t go very well!” Griz says to the otherwise empty room.


Fen was very pleased with himself. His clan chief is bringing him the reward for his work in temporary subverting the mind of the library lady.

Weak mind.

Lonely.

Wanted Fen’s cock really badly. She got it shoved deep into all her holes three nights in a row.

Then her mind was melted enough to take the special elixir when it was offered. It was an aphrodisiac, she was told.

Ha! No aphrodisiac, laughs Fen in his own very small mind.

Suggestion drug.

Do, then forget.

Library lady couldn’t wait to tell Professor about book. Then library lady forget about book and forget all about Fen.

In 6 months library lady will remember Fen a lot. Library lady’s transformation will be complete as she push baby Fen out of her cunt.

Then she will look for Fen and be his fuck toy forever and forget all about library.

Hehehehehehe!!

Where is Fen’s reward?

Fen needs to fuck but Fen likes to share too. I will get friends to help me use prize.

After all, Salamander bitches fiery and need many goblin cocks to be subdued!


Anne, having traded Princess minding duties with Griz, is giving them a tour of the Bistro and Boutique part of the Gilded Lily. They are, of course, all running around to the racks of clothing and shoes.

Calista, being, well, Calista, has found the lingerie and sexual sports toys. She is in heaven and wants to take one of each to her room to try them out!

Griz touches Anne with her mind and let’s her know that they will all be out in a minute for introductions.

“Ladies!” Anne commands, “Let’s make our way to the kitchen. The others will join us soon.”

They make their way to the kitchen and find seats. There is excitement in the air and Anne hears whispers of Life Giver and some less than ladylike comments.

“Now young ladies! That is not how we act!” Anne says in a booming voice.

They all turn at once.

“He will introduce himself by his name that you will use with him. As for his abilities, and certain, how shall I say, prowess, you shall not utter a word in his presence. You will NOT seek him out. If he desires, he will seek you out. Rest assured, at one point, today or tomorrow, he will call on each of you in order to have a chat,” Anne pauses, “and no more than a chat!”

Anne makes individual eye contact with each princess.

The girls all have a chastised look on their faces.

Althea is trying not to laugh out loud as she sits in the corner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.