Saving Mom, Education - Cover

Saving Mom, Education

Copyright© 2023 by brokenlance13

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Book 2 in the Saving Mom series. Further exploits of Inga, Tom and all the others at The Gilded Lily. Will the Triscelian prophecy come to fruition? Will the Life Giver, the warrior Princess and the Wilder gain their powers in time to vanquish evil? And what will those young Princesses learn? I’m positive that the Faie Queens new slave will instigate many sexcapades even as she serves her Mistress!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Size  

The young princesses were all gathered in the great room with their travel cases. They all seem to understand that life has changed from last night to now. They no longer have the assistance of their maids and are now thankful that they’ve gone through their things to ‘lighten the load’ so to speak. Some had arrived with as many as six cases for the two day conference. Now they are all reduced to one each plus a handbag.

The Brown’s put on a wonderful breakfast of meats, cheeses and breads as well as large quantities of honey infused milk. Now well fortified for the journey, they wait anxiously.

“Ladies! Pay attention!” comes to their collective hearing, causing them to turn as a group to the announcement.

There is Anne, with Althea by her side, both dressed in travel clothes. Nobody is missing the fact the two are holding hands.

It is the first open acknowledgment of a relationship between the two.

The princesses world has indeed changed.

“Is everyone ready to start the journey to your new home and new lives?” asks Anne to the group.

There are affirmative indications of various kinds from the group.

Anne gestures for them to pick up their cases and follow her.

They all enter the arrival and departure vestibule that is just off the great room. They had all arrived via this area just two days ago through their individual passages but now they all head to the door at the end. A very ancient looking door. They all know it is Earth Mother’s personal passage and are all in awe that they’re going to use it.

As Anne grasps the handle of the door, she turns her back to face the princesses. “Daughters, as we pass through this door stay close to each other. It is important that your aura’s touch the one in front and behind you lest you get separated and lost,” she announces.

Turning back to the door she pushes the handle down and the door soundlessly swings open to reveal a very short hall to another door.

The princesses titter amongst themselves commenting that they can’t help but stay in contact in such a small space.

As Anne advances, the princesses follow. One by one they cross the threshold with Griz being the last so she can keep the group together.

None of the young women feel like they are crammed in a tight spot and as they look around they realize the hallway has expanded its length.

Anne is standing three paces from another door that looks even older than the first.

Kerensa lets out a comment. “That wasn’t anything to be concerned about! It was just like the trip through our own portal. You just expanded the hallway so we could fit.” She says with cocky confidence.

Anne inwardly smiles as she says, “Oh I suppose that part wasn’t so dramatic. But the journey has not begun!” She winks at them then turns and says, “hold on to your skirts girls!”

Anne makes one step in the direction of the door in front of her.

The door and the entourage remains in focus as the rest of the surroundings become a blur of forward movement.

There’s a collective gasp as hands indeed go to skirts to gain balance as equilibrium is somewhat upset. They can all sense movement yet the door remains where it has always been.

As suddenly as things had started, it all stops, each young Princess taking a steadying half step forward then standing upright.

Sensing a change they look all around themselves. The only tangible change they can perceive is that the door that was right behind them at the start is now replaced by an infinitely long stretch of hallway.

Kerensa stands with pink cheeks realizing she has spoken to soon as the others good-naturedly giggle about it.

Anne raises her arms and makes the standard ‘quiet down’ motion and the girls settle.

“Now that we have made the trip we are on the threshold of my domain.” The girls look in anxiously. “Once in the door you will find yourselves in a hallway with numerous doors. There is a particular door for each of you. It will be obvious, or it should be, as to which room will be yours.”

Althea looks at Anne questioningly. Anne whispers to her, “you are with me my wife.” And that is enough for Althea to understand. A huge grin comes to her face as she hugs Anne’s arm more tightly.

Once again Anne turns to the princesses.

“Ok ladies, welcome to the Gilded Lily!” Anne pushes down on the ancient handle and it noiselessly unlatches and the door opens.

The hallway indeed has many doors. Five in particular are of note.

One is painted in majestic flames of crimsons and oranges. They seem to move and shimmer on their own. A door befitting a Red Salamander Princess. Ulisha is mesmerized.

Another is adorned with a beautiful idilic scene of a midland pond. Bull rushes and grasses around the periphery with lily pads and flowers floating about. If one looked carefully you can almost make out the splash of a small fish or the odd frog jumping from one pad to another. This will suit Gwendolyn, Water Sprite Princess perfectly.

The third door is no less striking. This door depicts a small mountain stream flowing over moss covered rocks. The stream is overshadowed by a forest canopy of mixed forest. Near the top of the door the skyline open to a view of the mountain, source for the stream. Knowing without a doubt that this door is for her, Anwen Mountainglen, High Elf Princess, stands in front of it. She watches the water flow down the stream warily on the off chance it may overflow the door at any moment and wet her feet.

Yet another door is intricately decorated and Kerensa Britewing stands before it. This door is decorated in a weave of high canopy branches, some bare and others with foliage of infinitely varying greens. The constantly swaying movement is comfort to the young princess. The moving shadow and light caused by the breezes and sunlight piercing the canopy at intervals make her feel at home.

The final of the five extraordinary doors belongs to Calista, Princess to all Nymphs. As a Wood Nymph she admires the door greatly. The moss covered path wends it’s way through a dense evergreen forest. The path is bordered with ferns and other forest floor plants. Some of the fallen trees and stumps are festooned with fungi and wild mushrooms. She swears she could smell the damp and rich smell of the earth reclaiming the composting deadfall.

Each Princess is brought from their wandering minds back to reality as they all begin to notice sounds that are emanating from a room farther down the hall.

“OH MY FUCKING GAWD MASTER! Your cock is killing my ass! Fuck me harder! I LOVE IT!!”


I am still amazed at Pet’s resilience. Mom, Pam and I have been thoroughly fucking and abusing all of her holes, and her entire body for that matter, all night with only brief rests.

Pet is definitely what you would call a size queen in that she can take my enhanced faie cock and the two strapons at the same time and seem to desire more if she could get it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.