A Wounded Heart - Cover

Preview

A Wounded Heart

by Marc Nobbs

Copyright© 2023 by Marc Nobbs

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Oral Sex,

Coming of Age Sex Story: The long-awaited third book of the Paul Robertson Saga. Picking up right after "A Tortured Soul", "A Wounded Heart" follows Paul as he takes on a summer job and then into his second year at university. New Friends. Old Friends. And one special, unexpected, friend who takes a very close interest in helping Paul find his "Happy Ending". Will Paul be able to heal his Wounded Heart and find everlasting love?

Author’s Note

A Wounded Heart is a direct continuation of A Tortured Soul, which itself is a continuation of A Good Man. After a brief Prologue, A Wounded Heart picks up from the exact point that A Tortured Soul ended.

If you haven’t read the first two books, then you probably won’t get as much enjoyment from this book as possible.

It may also be beneficial to have read some of the other Westmouthshire Novels too, but that is not essential. Both Chloë Goodman from Kissed by a Rose, and Will Brown from Eternally & Evermore have significant supporting roles in A Wounded Heart and understanding their back-stories will enhance your enjoyment. Bobby Jones of The Lies Series, David Laird of Charlotte’s Secret, and Chris Austins of Lost & Found, all have minor supporting roles too. In fact, the first book of Bobby’s The Lies Series takes place during the events of A Wounded Heart (although they are not referenced).

All of these stories take place in Westmouth, Westmouthshire—a fictional town and county on the South-East Coast of England. A Wounded Heart makes use of some of the locations established in those earlier Westmouthshire Novels and references some characters not mentioned above and some of the events from them. Keep your eyes open and allow yourself a wry smile each time you spot a reference.

Oh, and one more thing. This book uses uncompromising adult language to depict uncompromising adult emotions and activities. If that is likely to offend you, sorry, but you bought the wrong book.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.