Naomi's Journal No. 45 - Calendar Photographs - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 45 - Calendar Photographs

by Naomi

Copyright© 2023 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi recounts her adventures as a model for a racy calendar. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma   Fa   ft   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Oh. My. Gosh!

What a weekend I’ve just had! What was supposed to be a photo session for a calendar turned out to be so much more, I just about can’t stand it!

I got the email from Nils’ photographer friend, Jon, a few days after I had the interview with him. I had gone with Ruth and Faith, and even though Faith is nine months pregnant, all three of us were hired for the session. I had originally thought we’d have to go on different days, but the email said that we would all be photographed on a single night, that refreshments would be provided, and if we had any dietary requirements, we should let Jon know so that he could accommodate us. The session was scheduled for a Saturday night in October and the email had some clothing suggestions included, but that certain items might be provided. Well...

I called Ruth and Faith and we decided we could all ride together. We each packed a small case for overnight that included a couple of clothing changes. We were told to bring party clothes, as sexy as possible, and those we had on hangers. Since Faith was sooo big, she had to have the front seat of my little red car, but Ruth said she’d be fine in the back with the party dresses. I picked up Faith first since she lived in town with me, then we traveled to where Ruth was going to school, and then traveled to where Jon had his studio. It was actually quite a ways away, and I thought we might need to get a room for the night if the session went too late. As it turned out, it went very late and I was in no condition to drive, that’s for sure!

When we arrived, it was midafternoon, and several other women were also arriving. They all were so beautiful that I was wondering what I was doing there. Ruth whispered the same thing to me. I helped Faith out of the car and then helped Ruth grab the clothing. Faith took her bag and we three walked into the studio.

To say that it felt like bedlam in there would have been an understatement. There were more than a dozen women there, and it seemed like they were all trying to crowd into the changing room at the same time. A tall black woman was trying to get everyone organized. I recognized Jon’s assistant, Naomi, and I walked over to her with Ruth and Faith in tow.

“Hi,” I said. “What should the three of us do to get ready?”

She looked at me with surprise. “You’re Naomi, too, aren’t you?” she asked and I nodded my head. “Good. I think if you could be a little patient, Diamond and her girls will be able to get to you shortly. Why don’t you three just have a seat? Jonny will be out soon to get everything organized.”

pic-1.jpg

So, we took seats on the low sofa in the waiting room. Just about the time Naomi came and got us to go to the makeup room, Jon came out of the studio proper. He spoke with Naomi first and then went to the door of the makeup room and got everyone’s attention. He introduced himself and then had each of us introduce ourselves.

It was very interesting to look around at that moment. Some women were in the process of changing into their party dresses and some of them were clad only in their panties, and some not even that, but it didn’t seem to faze any of them that a man had come into their midst. No one screamed and no one seemed to cover up. I guess that’s what comes from being around Nils so much: you lose a lot of modesty!

Jonny explained what was going to happen during the session, and he announced that he wanted everyone in their party dresses. As we changed, I noticed that even dressed there was a lot of skin showing. If these were party dresses that actually got worn at parties or clubs, then there probably wasn’t a whole lot of dancing going because boobs would fall out of most of those dresses as soon as someone actually started bouncing around! I also noticed a lot of panties on the dressing tables, so some of the women were going commando as well.

It was kind of interesting that we were introduced in the order of the month we were portraying. There was a statuesque blonde who was January and the need for the party dresses was evident: New Year’s Eve party! An Asian girl with perfect complexion said she was the Valentine’s Day model. A very young-looking girl said she was going to be the leprechaun. She was very slightly built, almost looking like a boy. I was to be the April model, and Ruth said she was the May graduate.

When Faith said she was going to be the June bride, there was a twitter of laughter as almost everyone caught the joke. She added to that laughter by saying, “I hope my water doesn’t break!”

A tall black girl said she was going to be the 4th of July model, then the woman we all knew was Jon’s girlfriend, Lou, said she was going to be the August model. Another woman about Lou’s age said she was the ‘back-to-school’ model for September. A woman, a little older than the rest of us said that she was the Halloween witch, but it was kind of weird: she said, “If that’s what Jonny wants.” Weren’t all of us assigned our roles by Jon?

A woman who looked as if she might have been an American Indian said she was going to be the model for Thanksgiving, and a tall red-head said she was the Christmas model. We all looked each other over, wondering what poses Jon was going to use for each of us. If the others were like me, their imaginations were running wild!

Jonny went on to explain that he was going to do the months in order, and that after we finished our assignment we were free to leave, but we could stay and watch the others if we so wished.

Finally, we were all ready to start and Jonny began putting together the first set. Jonny decided we should do the group poses first and he put on some music to which we could move. He had his assistant give each of us a champagne glass with some champagne in it so we could pretend we actually were at a New Year’s Eve party. He grouped us three or four to a group and had us milling around as he took pictures. Eventually we lost our inhibitions a little and started dancing for real.

After a while, he called a halt to that and started photographing Jamie. We all backed off and watched as Jamie, clad in a dazzling white dress that was very low in the bodice and very high in the hem, moved around under Jon’s direction. Her pussy showed that she was not wearing any panties and her breasts showed almost to the areolas as she moved around.

pic-2.jpg

I hung my free arm around Ruth and sipped my champagne. Lou was going around, refilling glasses as Naomi and Jon worked with Jamie.

He sent her off to change and she scampered back very quickly, this time in a red peignoir that was very sheer. Jonny moved her over to a room off the main camera room in which there was a bed. It had white sheet and a white comforter on it, and Jonny pulled that down a little and Jamie arranged herself on the bed, her gown open and her knees open in invitation. She held her glass of champagne up in salute—a silent toast. The rest of us women crowded the doorway to see what was going on.

Faith gasped, and I turned to see what had startled her. She was pointing to a monitor just overhead. “Is that what it’s going to be like?” she asked. I found that Ruth and I had the same notion and we put our arms around her as we gazed up at the monitor. There was a picture, bigger than life, of Jamie, posed nude for all of us to see what Jonny was seeing through the camera.

“Is that going to be a problem?” Jonny asked.

Lou spoke for the rest of us. “I can’t speak for everyone, but I think it’s just seeing it so quickly has everyone a little shaken up. It might be a lot to take in.”

Jonny asked us if anyone wanted to drop out. Faith just said that she didn’t realize that she was going to have an audience when she got her pictures taken. Jonny asked her if it was going to be a deal-breaker for her and Ruth and I leaned in and whispered encouragement in her ears. She nodded her head.

I spoke for the three of us. “You won’t have to do anything special for us,” I declared. Ruth and Faith nodded their heads in agreement. Jonny asked if anyone else had a problem, but nobody seemed to, so he started up again.

February was next and, even though Miyuki was the model for Valentine’s Day, Jonny asked Jane to get dressed up. When she came out, she was dressed all in red, a dominatrix’s outfit, with barely covered breasts and a very tiny bikini bottom. She had knee-high red boots and a red bustier to hold up her very large breasts. Jonny fixed some wings on her and gave her a bow and arrow and she posed as if she were an adult Cupid! Very cute, but very sexy.

Miyuki was next and Jonny included Mr. Willis, the art director in the session. He was dressed in shirt and slacks with a pipe in his mouth. When we saw what was going on in the monitors, he looked very much like Hugh Hefner often did: he was in the foreground in silhouette, with Miyuki’s nude body on the floor holding the Valentine’s heart cutout. A little wisp of smoke from the pipe concluded the image.

When he finished with Miyuki, it was time for St. Patrick’s Day. When Jordan came out, she was dressed in an extremely short green plaid skirt and a vest. Her breasts were hard to see. She was almost crying when Jonny yelled, “Makeup!” Diamond came running and he whispered in her ear and she went back to the makeup room. When she came back, she had two small jars of makeup powder and a couple of brushes. Jonny had Jordan take off the vest and he used the brushes on Jordan’s skin until he was satisfied. He told her to go look in the mirror, and when she turned, we could see that Jonny had used the makeup to deepen the color between her breasts and to highlight the tops, giving her the appearance of at least a cup size larger breast. I thought to myself I might have to try that trick next time I wanted bigger tits!

pic-3.jpg

Jon gave Jordan a pipe and had her turn it upside down as she sat on the edge of a caldron Jonny had put into the set. She crossed her legs and looked saucily at the camera as Jonny snapped away. Next, he had her strip, which wasn’t all that hard, seeing as how she basically only had on a vest, a skirt, and panties. When she was done stripping, Jonny had her lean back against the caldron with her legs crossed and put the skirt back on her foot. She looked like she was going to kick it off. He snapped some more pictures and then had her sit with her legs around the caldron, her hands picking up the fake coins and cascading them from her fingers. The light in the bottom of the caldron lit up her face and the coins, all the while she was grinning with avaricious glee!

Jonny then asked for volunteers to do a side-picture. He had us sit in a semi-circle and pretend we were looking in a hole in the ground. Jonny explained that he’d put a rainbow coming out of the hole, but that we’d all be in silhouette, so no faces would show. However, he wanted our outlines, our boobs and butts to stick out as we leaned in. I think we all figured out what he wanted and in no time at all that was done.

Before I knew it, it was my turn in front of the camera. Jonny told me to go change while he and his assistant, Naomi, got the set ready. I changed into a very pretty, but very thin, sundress that was very short in the hem and very low in the bodice, and I made sure I wasn’t wearing anything under it! I finished it off with over-the-knee stockings with little blue bows and chunky-heeled shoes. I figured that would work for a pin-up style photo, and when I walked out, Jonny looked stunned. Yep! That was the right outfit, all right!

I walked up to Jonny with my hands behind my back and asked him to make me up like he had Jordan. He yelled, “Makeup,” and, with the neckline of the sundress pulled down, he did for me what he’d done for Jordan.

After we were done with that, I pulled up the dress properly, and Jonny had me sit on the floor. He had some live white rabbits and he told me to just play with them. They were soft and furry and so warm. I picked one up and held it against my cheek feeling the sensuous play of the warm, soft fur. Jonny kept shooting suggestions to me and was busy snapping pictures. I think I heard a collective “aww” from the audience!

pic-4.jpg

He had me go through the sequence again, only this time in the nude. He handed me a clear umbrella and I opened it, put my head and body under it, and it distorted my look like a shower curtain might. Again, Jonny was shooting suggestions at me. I pretended to check, with my hand outside of the umbrella, if it was still raining and collapsed the umbrella. I played with the rabbits again and got another of those collective “awws” from the audience. Jonny soon had enough to work with, he said, and I was done.

It was warm enough in the studio that I didn’t feel like getting dressed again, and so I joined the other ladies at Jonny’s feet watching what he was doing. Jonny was very focused on his work, and I’m not sure if he was really aware of all the pulchritude he had watching his every move. All he would have had to do was reach out, and there would be a breast or an ass for him to caress! But he didn’t, and that’s what makes me think that he was really surprised that none of us had left until it was all over!

Ruth’s set was next, and hers was the graduation scene. Once Ruth was out there, Jonny didn’t like that the gown was so long. He decided that it needed to be smaller and four of us volunteered to help alter the gown. I guess many hands make short work of any project, and soon she was in a very short gown (it only reached the lower swell of her ass!) and it was unzipped, showing off the inner swells of her beautiful breasts. Jonny had her put on her glasses, lowered to the end of her nose, one hand on the bow of the glasses, the other hand holding a book. It was sexy as hell.

For the sex shot, Jonny had her keep her hose on and she took off her bra and panties. We took out the pins and let the gown hang to full length, but Jonny unzipped it all the way so that it was loose. Ruth fluffed the gown, sat her naked ass on the desk and went through the previous poses, but with her nakedness very evident. She ended the session with her hands in her hair, looking at the camera with her eyes half-closed. I suddenly understood exactly what the term ‘bedroom eyes’ meant. If I was a guy, I’d certainly want those eyes in my bedroom!

Jonny next set up a ‘classroom’ and had Mr. Topham dressed like a professor and a few of the girls sat at some desks so it looked like Mr. Topham was teaching the class. I think this was going to be another of Jonny’s silhouettes. Of course, none of us girls were wearing anything, so boobs and nipple showed in the silhouettes.

Jonny had sent Lou and Faith back to the changing room to get Faith ready for her pictures. When she came out, all the girls squealed and ran over to her, telling her how great she looked and wishing they could be her. I really doubt that many of them would want to actually be as big and as uncomfortable as Faith had gotten. She may have been big, but she actually glowed in the subdued light of the studio.

The gown she wore was interesting, to say the least. It was gathered beneath her milk-swollen breasts and cut so that her baby bump was prominently displayed. The dress was actually a bit big for her, and the long length of the gown puddled around her feet. She looked so nervous. Ruth and I seemed to have the same idea at the same time and we kind of pushed ourselves past the other girls to get to Faith’s side. We whispered in her ear, telling her how beautiful she was and gave her kisses, gently moving her further into the room so that Jonny could see her and figure out what he was going to do.

He pulled down the green screen for her to pose against. Jonny’s assistant, Naomi, brought over a small bouquet of flowers for her to hold. Faith did what she was told, but wouldn’t look up into Jonny’s eyes. She was the picture of the reluctant, but very pregnant bride. Jonny had her put the bouquet across the top of her tummy while her other hand cradled her bump from beneath. At one point, Jonny was speaking to her and had to pull her head up as he spoke to her.

It was very quiet in the camera room when he said, “Your man is a very lucky guy. You make a beautiful bride.” We all could hear what he said and Faith’s face beamed her happiness at his words and her smile was something else to see.

After taking a series of pictures of her standing up, Jonny brought over a prop that looked like a rock and had Faith sit on it. She curled her legs and feet beneath her, and her dress, which was kind of split in the middle, parted and you could see her shaved pussy. While Jonny was taking pictures, Lou was by his side, whispering in his ear, and we all could see what effect she was having on poor Jonny. He had to reach down a couple of times to adjust himself! Then, he surprised us all by saying, “What I want to do is suck on her tits! She’s dripping!”

With that, we all looked intently at a very embarrassed Faith, who was, indeed soaking her dress from her breasts. Lou made a distressed sound and ran from the room, saying she’d get a towel. She got back in just a couple of seconds and with a little coaxing from Jonny, Lou was able to clean Faith up a bit. Unfortunately, she did not look very comfortable and asked Jonny for a break.

I stepped up to Jonny and said, “I know what to do,” and I took Ruth by her hand and led her up to Faith. I pushed her veil back and pulled down the front of the dress. Her breasts popped out, spraying a little. I put a hand beneath one of her breasts and started sucking. Her milk was sweet and I sucked a little harder.

pic-5.jpg

I felt Ruth take her other breast and I heard Faith sigh in pleasure and relief as we eased the pain in her boobs. Faith unconsciously put her hands to our heads, holding us to her breasts.

I turned my head and looked at Jonny. “Would you like to taste? Take my place. I think you’ll like it.” He came over as if he were in a trance. He knelt down and took my place at her breast. “I think her milk just let down,” I murmured. “I think you’ll get more than just a taste!”

Faith sighed again, and I saw that Lou had replaced Ruth. With the two of them sucking, the milk didn’t last long. Jonny stood up, and as he did, he pulled gently on Lou and the two of them stood there as if mesmerized by the look on Faith’s face. She eventually opened her eyes to see them staring at her and she started crying, saying, “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry!”

Jonny just shushed her, telling her that if Logan didn’t ease her pain, to just call him and he’d take care of her at any time. Ruth and I just laughed. “She must be ready to have her baby,” I said. “It won’t be long now, Faith.”

“Well, we’d better hurry in case she starts having contractions,” said Naomi, and we all laughed a little, but I think it was really a nervous laugh.

Jonny complimented Faith again, and said he’d like to take some pictures for just her to have later. He proceeded to photograph her as if she really were a bride, with pictures of her hands hovering over her bouquet. I could see, in the monitors, when he backed the camera out and started taking more pictures, pictures where her bare breasts were shown, and the split in her dress, cascading on either side of her bump, showed the bare skin. Suddenly, there was a protrusion there, the baby trying to get out of his little prison.

Jonny, after only a couple of minutes of photographing, called a halt to Faith’s participation. We led her to a padded chair, where she sat with a sigh of contentment. Jonny had Mr. Topham put on a pair of overalls without a shirt, and a straw hat and handed him a shotgun. Mr. Willis, also in some overalls, stood off to the side with his head hanging down. Several of the other girls stood as if they were bridesmaids. This all was done in silhouette and, when it came up on the monitors, we could all picture in our minds what the calendar page would look like.

We took a little break and then it was back to the salt mines. The July pinup featured a beautiful Black woman in a ‘50’s themed outfit. Jonny took pictures of her clothed and unclothed, with just an apron on, working at a little hibachi grill. Later, Jonny put her against a tree, without any clothes on, watching the fireworks he’d add later. Then, he and Mr. Willis pulled the settee over and they had Zila stretch out on it. Jonny and Naomi, his assistant draped, a flag over her middle leaving her breasts and hips uncovered. They changed the pose and the draping several times, photographing each change until they were satisfied.

The next set was for August and Jonny’s girlfriend, Lou, was the model for that. It was a fun shoot because of the ridiculous poses they put her in. She was dressed like she was going fishing, complete with extremely short-shorts, waders, vest, and a hat with little fishing lures stuck on it. She looked like Colonel Blake on MAS*H! She was so cute and then they had her sit on a block and look disgusted, like she had let one get away.

pic-6.jpg

Then, Jonny had her take off the shirt, shorts, and hat. She then went through the motions acting like she was fighting a big fish. Naomi, the assistant, was on the floor holding the end of the line, pulling so that the rod was bent and Lou was hauling back on the rod. Lou’s breasts were only slightly covered by the vest, and her legs were spread, revealing her pussy lips.

When he was done with her, he got Jamie and Jordan to pose as if they were getting dressed in a tent. He put a nylon scrim between them and the camera, with a bright light behind the women. It threw their silhouettes against the scrim, and he took picture after picture of them playing at getting undressed. Then, as he was winding down, the silhouettes got closer together until their lips came together. They came out from behind the scrim a couple of moments later and both women were breathing hard!

The next set was for September, the traditional back-to-school month, and for that, Jonny had a woman who seemed to be a friend of Lou’s. Her name was Gina and she came out in a cheerleader costume straight out of the 1950’s, complete with the big pom-poms they used back then. She even did a cheer! When she did a kick, we all saw that she was not wearing cheer bloomers, her pussy pulled up into her thong panties, showing a distinct cameltoe. Her hair was tied back in a tight ponytail and she looked more like a high school student than a woman who had graduated from college.

Jonny and Naomi led her over to a corner where there were some banged up lockers. Boy did they look old and used. There was also a changing bench in front of the lockers. Jonny asked her to do another quick routine. He told her the action pictures would be used as part of the background for this calendar set.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.