Lucky Winner - illustrated - Cover

Lucky Winner - illustrated

by Creepy Uncle Pete

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Erotica Sex Story: Man wins the lottery and three teen daughters. Includes a multi-drug trip and some crazy hallucinations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Illustrated   .

(author’s note: I changed the name, so the people in charge of Rat Castle Media Group INC RAF SLC KBE DDS ETC don’t sue me.)


I’m Adam Luthor, and this is how I became a very happy single father of six.

31048-dad-girls.jpg

Most of the day, I regretted deciding to pick up my lottery winnings on the same day the huge convention was in town. When I arrived at the airport, I had to wait twenty minutes in line, just so I could get lunch at a “fast food” restaurant. The airport shuttle got me to the Lottery office five miles away in just over an hour. I picked up the check and headed to a branch of my bank. I had to wait half an hour for a taxi, and another fifteen minutes in line at the bank.

It was very frustrating, but the forty-three million and change in my account was far more than worth it. I had to fill out a form to get a large amount of cash, $50,000. It was the most cash I’d seen in my life, and I was trying to have as much fun and spend as much of it as I could before I got a flight home the next day. Obviously, I bought a nice suit, some fancy dress shoes, and a much better watch and phone. I went to my hotel to change. I decided, “Screw the room deposit, I want a cigar.” I enjoyed several big puffs and changed into my suit.

There was a strip club only two blocks away, so I walked. It was only four in the afternoon, and I saw a man unlock the door as I arrived. I got a beer and tipped the waitress twenty. I sat by the stage and gave every girl that danced two or three twenties. Four beers later, I was giving them five or six apiece, maybe even eight or nine. An older but sexy brunette with her tits hanging halfway out of her bikini walked to me and asked, “I’m Roxy. Do you want to go to the VIP room for two hundred?” I held her hand and gave her $300. She sat me in a chair and reminded me of the rules. She could touch me, but I couldn’t touch her. I smiled and nodded. She took off everything but her necklace and danced in my lap for several songs. pic-right

She did the usual bit. “I think there’s a problem in your pants. Maybe I should check your pockets and find out.” She reached into my pocket and stroked my rod through my shorts. I was hard, but not close to done. She bumped a nipple into my nose repeatedly, as she stroked me.

I also knew the routine. I whispered in her ear, “How much for the real thing, when your shift’s over?”

She whispered back, “Three for safe regular, eight for safe anal, or two grand for anything, all night.”

“You have a great ass, but I want the rest too.”

There was a MILFy blonde with even bigger tits, dancing on a guy’s lap across the room.

I quietly asked, “How much for you and your friend, everything all night?”

She laughed, “If you’re serious, five grand.”

I gave her a peek at the thick stack of hundreds in my suit pocket. “Very serious.” Her eyes widened. I gave her a business card for the hotel and one of the keys to my room.

I nearly creamed my shorts when I saw her stick out her tongue and lick the tip of her nose. She put a finger deep in her vagina as she said, “We’ll be there at one. Be ready for everything.” She held her pussy-finger near my nose as she pretended to adjust my collar, and I thought it smelled very nice.

She was a sexy and skilled whore, and I was rich and horny. It was a match made in Heaven, or a dark alley.

On the way to the hotel, I picked up a box of condoms. It was only 7 pm, and I was already tipsy and tired, so I decided to set an alarm for midnight. I took a shower and started jerking off but decided to save it for the whores. I got a much-needed nap.

I turned on the tv when I woke and switched to a music channel. I ordered a magnum of champagne and the “Romance plate” - a variety of fruit, chocolates, and candies they sold for fifty bucks. I saw the absurd price, and thought, “Fuck it, I’m rich.”

I had some candy and fruit as I watched videos and waited.

Finally, at 1:45 the brunette showed up. She didn’t quite shut the door and offered, “There was a mix-up with the babysitter. I have a special deal for you. For eight grand you can have anything you want from me and Foxy, plus three other girls will give you hand jobs. Five of us, for eight thousand.”

This was the chance of a lifetime! Five women in one night! My mind was fully blown! “Sure!”

She gave me about ten pills and said, “Party starters. Free.”

31048-pills.jpg

I must have been horny as hell, because I swallowed them without knowing what they were.

“Foxy and I are gonna run and get some weed from a friend. Do you want some too?”

“I haven’t tried it since high school, but why not?” I took two hundred from my pocket and handed it to her.

“The other girls will meet you in the shower in a minute, I’ll be back soon.”

She dashed out, leaving the door ajar again.

I got up pondering, “Roxy and Foxy, obviously the names their parents gave them. Hahaha.” I laughed aloud. I wondered why there would be extra women because of a babysitter. I saw she had left the key and her purse on the table. I shrugged. If the door closed, I’d let them in when they knocked.

I walked to the bathroom and arranged my shower items. I looked back at the room door. Still no sign of women, but it had only been a minute. I wondered if she just stole two hundred from me, but no, she’d need her purse.

I hung up the robe I was wearing and turned the shower on. I poured shampoo in my hair and lathered it up. As I rinsed my hair, three high school girls climbed in the shower with me, naked! “Ahh! I thought you’d be older! Are you sure...”

One put a slender finger in my mouth, one soaped up my butt, and another started squeezing my shaft and said, “Our moms will be back soon. Just enjoy.”

My poor mind struggled with the thought, “Their mothers!?!?” I obviously worried a lot about being in trouble with the law. The taller blonde and brunette were sixteen, maybe! The other blonde couldn’t be any more than fourteen!

I considered as well as I could, in my situation. None of them knew my name, and I had rented the room with a fake name and a prepaid card, to avoid any gold-diggers chasing my lottery win. I had never been arrested or worked for the government, so my DNA probably wasn’t in the system. If I had some fun and left town tomorrow, I didn’t think anybody could track me down. The girls seemed more than willing, and I thought the police would be the last ones they’d talk to.

I decided to enjoy it, and soon the older blonde squirted a load of my semen onto the shower floor. The brunette took over and started stroking me. She was VERY good at it. In only three or four minutes I exploded again, onto the floor and her feet.

“I need a break for a minute. Let’s get something to drink.” I popped the champagne open and took a sip, then passed one of the girls the bottle.

The mothers came back and smoked a few puffs of a sweet-smelling pipe, definitely pot. ‘Roxy’ smiled at me, handed me a condom, and said, “You wanted my ass. Get going!” She leaned over the desk and had no panties on!

The young brunette, HER DAUGHTER, said; “Mom’s really good at butt stuff.” She rolled the condom onto me and poured lube on her mother’s ass. “Pound her as hard as you want, she can take it.”

Roxy shook her rump as she said, “I really can. I’m an ass-spiring ass-ass-in.” Most of the girls laughed, as I thrust into her. I was having anal sex for the first time, in front of the woman’s kid! So kinky and nasty!

The pills must have started working. Her breasts expanded until they replace the desk! She was a pair of huge beach balls with a woman attached to them! I kept sliding in and out of her, as I stared at the monstrous tits.

31048-beach-balls.jpg

My two previous climaxes slowed me down, and it took a deliciously long time before I squirted into the condom. I had a glass of champagne, then another as I rested. They gave me a few puffs of the pipe, and it was potent. The room started quivering and spun for a moment. I thought that was funny and chuckled to myself.

The oldest blonde, Foxy, saw a message on her cell and squealed with happiness. “EEEEE! YES! Jay is back in town! I need some coke, do you want some too?”

I handed her a grand, without even thinking about it.

She said, “We’ll be back soon. Girls, who here is a virgin?”

Only the youngest blonde raised her hand. Foxy offered, “Amber is only fourteen, but I think she’ll give it up for three grand, right?”

The tiny blonde looked very worried and indecisive. One of them gave me a few more puffs from the pipe. I was getting very happy, and very spaced-out.

“I know you’re small, but his dick is only a little bigger than average. Want three grand for your cherry, just one fuck?”

My head was swimming and I only heard “Cherry” and “Fuck”.

‘Amber’ said, “I’m only in 8th grade. I don’t want to, but I’ll suck him?”

EIGTH GRADE! In my blurred reality, that only sounded dirty and hot.

One of the other girls reminded her, “Don’t let him cum in your mouth.”

The little blonde held my cock in her small hand and licked me. I saw she had a fluffy tail and ears like a bunny. I thought that was cute and giggled. Seeing the girl lick and suck me was outrageously hot! I was getting close! But I wanted to screw a virgin!

I offered, “Five grand for your cherry? Five thousand bucks, if I can fuck you?”

Her mother said, “She’ll do it. Won’t you, Amber?” The girl reluctantly nodded.

I pointed and told one of the others, “Get her wet for me, play with her!”

I watched a brunette teen rub the little blonde’s tiny slit. Her chest was almost totally flat, and she had no pubic hair. So nasty and kinky! Yes!

I started pounding my prick into the little blonde. She was VERY TIGHT! SO TIGHT IT HURT! I was so high that when she screamed, I thought it was funny.

Somebody said something about a condom but I was cumming! And the girl’s yell was so funny! I laughed as I shot my wad. I had finally fucked a virgin!

I woke up later with a bit of a headache. I saw the time was 3:25, so I had only been asleep about an hour. I noticed the teens had put their clothes back on and were sleeping on top of the blankets. I was nude, laying on my back on the floor. My crotch felt sticky, so I decided on another shower, my third in under half a day.

Other than a purse and the room key they had forgotten again, there was no sign of the two older whores. I saw the purse had a LOT of my cash in it. They had earned at least most of it. Another orgasm or two, and I’d be fine with the thick stack I paid them.

I wondered where they went and decided to go look for them. I got dressed and made sure to put my wallet and keys in my pockets. I felt some cash in my jacket, but much less than before. I thought it was worth it.

I looked in the hall and it was empty. I took the elevator down to the lobby and there was bedlam outside. I saw a fire truck, an ambulance, and at least three police cars; all with their flashing lights on. I walked out the door and asked a fireman, “What’s going on?”

He shook his head as he said, “Another sad one. Two hookers were crossing the street and a car hit them both. They didn’t even slow down, and a truck ran them over too. They were gone before the first cop even got here. Such a senseless waste.”

I was still a bit high and resisted a laugh. I agreed with him. “Yeah, terrible.”

I walked ten or twelve paces and saw a cop putting a tarp over Roxy’s face! Her dead eyes stared at me! In my head I heard Roxy say, “Fuck Amber forever! Fuck her good!”

WHAT? A dead woman was telling me to have sex with her middle-school daughter! I saw Foxy’s corpse stand up and wave to me before decaying and falling to dust.

31048-skeleton-and-firetruck.jpg

I knew I must be high as hell! What the fuck was in those pills? I forced myself to walk around the block slowly and went back to my room. I nearly panicked, wondering what I should do. I could be in SO MUCH TROUBLE!

And what would I tell the kids? What would I do with them? When I opened the door, the brunette was sitting in a chair smoking a cigarette. I asked her, “One of your moms gave me some pills. Do you know what was in them?”

She asked, “What did they look like?”

I struggled to remember. “A round yellow one, some big green ones, a football-shaped blue one, and some big yellow capsules.”

“Uh oh! You better sit down! The blue one is viagra with a drop of LSD, and the round yellow one is Cialis. Mom gives those two to guys a lot. The big yellow ones are ground-up peyote. They’re beasts, but take a long time to kick in. The green ones are magic mushrooms and ecstasy.”

I saw a giant frog jump out of the champagne bottle and swallow her! I shuddered. Somebody used my voice to shriek, “EEEE!”

31048-mouse-and-frog.jpg

I didn’t see her anymore, just a human-sized frog standing on its hind legs. The frog loudly told somebody I didn’t see, “He took yellow ones AND green ones! Get him some water, and make sure he doesn’t go anywhere!”

I felt invisible hands pushing me down into a chair. A bunch of huge mice walked around on their hind legs too! One of the mice gave me a glass half-full of stars and I drank it. I tasted music, loud heavy metal music. It was a flavor, very tart and kind of bitter.

The floor started to sag and melt. The decaying floor was moving toward me! I looked down as it reached me and saw the fires of hell! I was going to burn for what I did! I was an evil man and deserved it, but it was terrifying! I started falling toward the flames! I fell toward the huge fire for hours! Weeks! I hit the bottom and felt something greasy on my face. A girl said, “I told you he wasn’t sober enough to eat yet. Clean him up.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.