Cheers - Cover

Cheers

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nils comforts Lisa after she's been kicked off the cheerleading squad. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Illustrated   .

After school Nils got a text from Lisa asking him to meet her in the woods.

cheers-1.jpg

“Don’t you have cheerleader practice?” Nils asked her.

“Nope.”

“How come?”

“Pretty much got kicked off the squad,” Lisa said.

“How come?”

“Robbie Johnson was teaching me a cheer.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“It went

Rah, rah, ree,
Kick’em in the knee.
Rah, rah, rass,
Kick’em in the other knee
.”

“Ha,” Nils chortled. “That’s kind of funny.”

“Right,” said Lisa, “but when I didn’t laugh appropriately, Robbie said I was just a rah, rah, runt. So I kicked him.”

“In the rah, rah, ree?”

“No, in the rah, rah, ralls. Boy did he howl. So he and his friends ganged up on me. They stole my skirt and my panties. They said they’d give them back if I kissed their rah, rah, rocks.”

“Smelly socks?” Nils joked.

“Ha, ha.”

“So what’d you do?”

“I kicked them again, and not their smelly socks. And then I ran. So I guess I could use a ride home.”

“I’d be glad to,” Nils said.

“Thanks,” Lisa said. “But before we go, can I ask another favor?”

cheers-2.jpg

“Sure, anything,” Nils said.

“Maybe my rah rah runt and your rah rah rock could get together for a nice long rah rah ruck.”

That was a cheer Nils could really get into.

cheers-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.