A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls: Side Story 1 - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls: Side Story 1

by Jon Eugene

Copyright© 2023 by Jon Eugene

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Jordan are too tired and too drunk to drive home, so Jon lets them stay in the studio's boudoir set. They don't go right to sleep...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Sex Toys   Illustrated   .

There was a lot of bustle around the photography studio as some of the women were gathering up their clothing, packing away their makeup and costumes, while others were putting food away in the kitchen. It had been a long night, and almost everyone wanted to go home.

Jonny was in the computer room, making sure that everything was recorded and stored properly, that all of the images that represented everyone’s hard work were properly saved in two places. He didn’t like to take chances on his photographs, so there was also an off-site storage for the valuable files.

Lou came up to Jordan and said, “Jordan, Jonny is trusting you to take care of this place tonight. Here’s a key so that you can lock up when you leave. Stop by on your way to work Monday and be sure Naomi gets it back, OK?”

Jordan took the key. “Don’t worry about a thing, Lou,” she said. “Jamie and I are probably just going to go to sleep as soon as everyone leaves. I’ll check the locks, too, before we go to sleep.”

“That would be great,” said Lou. “We have some clean linens in one of the closets. Jamie, why don’t you come with me and we’ll get the bed made. Jordan, put some clean towels in the changing room. There’s a shower there and you can put your makeup and stuff in there.” Lou turned away from the two young women. She looked over her shoulder at the two who hadn’t moved. “Come on,” she said. “Let’s get things wrapped up here!”

Jordan went one way towards the changing room and Jamie scampered to catch up with Lou. Lou opened a small armoire next to the boudoir set. She reached in and pulled out clean sheets and an extra blanket and piled poor Jamie down with the load.

“I think there’s enough pillows on the bed,” said Lou. “Don’t you?”

Jamie said, in her thick New Zealand accent, “Right you are, mum. Don’t need anything like that. Sure is nice of you and Jonny allowing me and Jordan to stay the night here.”

“Don’t think anything about it,” Lou replied. “Just be careful around here. Lots of valuable equipment here and we’d really hate for something to happen to it, or to you, you know.”

They had reached the room. “OK, first thing is to pull off the dirty sheets, although they probably aren’t really dirty, you know. Jonny just wants you to have fresh linens on the bed. He’s kind of fussy that way.”

“Well, that’s fine, but I really don’t want to make more work for you.”

Jordan came in at that moment and she grabbed a corner of a fitted sheet. “Naomi showed me the clean towels and we each have a set for in the morning.”

Lou looked at Jamie as she tucked a corner of the flat sheet under the edge of the mattress. “Oh, it’s a little more work, but what’s one load of laundry between friends?”

Jamie looked slightly stricken. “You think of us as friends already? We’ve only just met, really, tonight!”

Lou stepped back and put her finger up to her chin and thought a moment. “That’s true, but Jonny’s a really good judge of character and if he’s saying you’re alright, then you’re alright, right, Jordan?”

“Jonny’s one of the really good guys, Jamie. If he likes you, he’ll do anything for you. And he’s very generous. When everybody leaves I’ll tell you about the first time I worked with him.”

Lou smoothed out the quilt that lay upon the bed. “OK, it sounds like everybody’s just about out of here. Do you think you need anything? There are some drinks in the refrigerator, as well as any leftovers.”

Jamie stood there. “I think we’ve got all we need,” said Jordan. I think I’ll look around and see if there’s any more wine. If I’m going to have a hangover tomorrow, it might as well be a good one. Or is it a bad one?” She giggled a little drunkenly and made for the kitchen.

Lou turned to Jamie. “Think you can handle her?”

Jamie said, “I’ve handled drunks before, and I think she’s a happy drunk. We’ll just tuck ourselves into bed and sleep it off. We’ll be fine.”

“OK, but there’s aspirin in the kitchen if you need it in the morning. I think there’s even a couple of small bottles of OJ in the refrigerator, too. Just make sure everything’s locked up when you leave.”

Jamie had been imbibing, too. She straightened up, still nude from her photo session, and saluted. “Aye, aye, cap’n, ma’am! We’ll make sure everything’s shipshape and Bristol fashion before we leave!”

Lou laughed and reached out a hand to touch Jamie’s arm. “Just be sure the doors are locked, OK?” She turned and went in search of Jonny.

Jordan came in with one unopened bottle. “I found this in the back of the refrigerator!” she said, putting it down on the bedside table. She also dropped a small duffel on the floor. “That’s my stuff. You know, my clothes and makeup and stuff. For in the morning. Where’s your stuff?”

“I think it’s still in the changing room. That place is huge! It’s like a theater makeup room!”

“Well, go get it girl,” said Jordan as she pushed the smaller girl out of the boudoir. As she went by, Jordan gave her a slap on the ass and Jamie scampered to get her bag.

jamie-and-jordan-1.jpg

She returned shortly and placed it gently on the side of the bed. She didn’t place it very far onto the bed and, as a result, it tipped over and spilled out onto the floor. Luckily, nothing was breakable and things just spilled out, making bumping and rolling sounds on the floor. There was one ‘clunk!’ and a thumping, rolling sound.

“Ooops!” shrieked Jordan. She and Jamie both stooped to start picking things up off the floor and the inevitable happened: they bumped their heads together. They both went down on their butts saying, “Ooowww,” and rubbing their heads with their hands. They looked at each other and started giggling.

jamie-and-jordan-2.jpg

With their legs akimbo, they again started to pick up the items that had fallen out of the tote. Jordan was reaching under the bed when her fingers came across something that was much bigger than a jar of makeup. She grabbed it and pulled it from beneath the bed.

“What’s this?” she asked, turning it over and over in her hands.

“That’s mine,” hissed Jamie as she made to grab it. “It’s private!”

Jordan held it away. “What is it, though?” she asked again. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen one before.” With that she stood up and held it in her hands, stroking it and turning it. Jamie stood up, too, and looked closely at the girl standing in front of her.

jamie-and-jordan-3.jpg

Jordan was taller than Jamie, but looked quite a bit younger, if for no other reason than her very slight frame. Jordan’s hips were still boyish and her breasts were as small as a twelve-year-old’s. Jamie looked at her closely.

“Just how old are you?” Jamie asked.

“Old enough,” was the terse, childish reply. Jordan was still turning the object over and over, peering at it closely and rubbing it.

“How old?” Jamie could be persistent. She held out her hand.

“Old enough to have my pictures taken in the buff!”

“How old?” Jamie started to tap her foot. It made a slapping sound on the bare floor.

Jordan slapped the object into Jamie’s outstretched hand, turned, and took a drink from her glass of wine. “I’m eighteen, if that’s all right with you!” she said hotly.

Jamie held the object loosely in her hand. “How old?” she repeated once more, this time very softly.

The change in tone seemed to reach Jordan. “Seventeen,” she said, just as softly, her face screwing up as if to start weeping. “But Jonny can never know! I’ll be eighteen in about six weeks, and if he finds out, I’ll be in so much trouble!”

Jamie reached out to Jordan and took her in her arms. “It’s OK, baby,” she murmured. “No one will ever find out from me.” Jordan, even though she stood a good head taller than Jamie, somehow managed to put her head on Jamie’s shoulder and cried a little bit. “There, there, baby,” cooed Jamie, “it’ll all be all right.”

Finally, Jordan straightened up a little. She sniffed, drank some more wine, and said, “But what is that thing? I’ve never seen one before.”

Jamie took a sip of her wine, too, before holding it up in the dim light. She straightened herself to stand as tall as she could and announced, “It’s a BOB.”

Jordan looked at her quizzically. “OK,” she said. “But what is a BOB?”

“Are you sure you’ve never seen one before, that one of your girlfriends might have had?”

Jordan just shook her head.

“A BOB is a Battery-Operated-Boyfriend!” said Jamie and she started laughing. Jamie just looked stunned. “A BOB is a marital aid, a dildo for the frustrated woman. Haven’t you ever heard of one before?”

Jordan looked at the thing as it lay in Jamie’s outstretched hand. It was long and rather thick, especially at one end where it kind of bulged out like a plum on a short, but thick, stick. Jamie reached out with one hand and twisted the base and it started vibrating. She then grasped Jordan’s hand and put the BOB into her hand.

Jordan almost jerked her hand away, the buzzing of the vibrator startling her. She could also feel a heat emanating from the BOB, its silicon skin warming in her hand as the whole thing vibrated slowly. Jamie reached out again and twisted the base a second time, and the vibrations increased in intensity. “Imagine that on your pussy,” she whispered.

Jordan held the vibrating toy tightly in one hand and with the other gulped down her drink. “That would never fit into me! I’ve never had anything that big!”

“Ah,” said Jamie, “all of your boyfriends were kind of small in the endowment department, eh? They come in all sizes, you know.”

“I know,” said Jordan. A couple of months ago, we were doing a session for Diamond, the lady that did our hair tonight? She owns a spa and Jonny did an ad for her. In one picture we were all clothed and in the other we were all naked, and someone said that Jonny had to be naked, too. When he dropped his suit, I about fainted. He was sooo big!”

“Well,” said Jamie, “I don’t think BOB here is any bigger, do you?”

“Maybe,” said Jordan. “But how does it all fit into a girl? Can we stretch that far?”

“Hmm,” said the blonde. She reached out and touched Jordan’s pussy. “I think you’re almost wet enough to find out.” She then reached out and took the BOB from Jordan’s hand and turned it off. “I’m not too sleepy, yet. Are you?” she asked coyly.

“I don’t know,” replied Jordan. She took the vibrator from Jamie and tossed it onto the bed. “Beds are great for sleeping, but we can have some fun before we close our eyes!”

jamie-and-jordan-4.jpg

With that, she climbed up on the bed. “Come on, slowpoke! Get up here!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.