The Deal - Cover

The Deal

by Dionysos

Copyright© 2023 by Dionysos

Erotica Sex Story: Mum and Stepdad are having problems, so Tizzie offers him a deal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teen Siren   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Tizzie was a vivacious 15-year-old, who loved boys, sports, clothes, her friends, her mum, her stepdad and sex. She was of average height with jet black hair, green eyes, a cute nose, kissable lips, pretty, usually smiling face, nicely developing breasts, slim waist, curvy hips, firm round bum, patch of curly black pubic hair above her pronounced pussy, long shapely legs and a fun personality. Little surprise then that she had many male admirers and often at least two boyfriends on the go at any one time.

Tizzie’s mum had caught her in bed, fucking a boyfriend to celebrate her 14th birthday. This resulted in her being taken to the clinic and being put on the pill so that she would not get pregnant, which Tizzie thought was a great idea – she could now fuck bareback without condoms! Her mum also organised for either her or Tizzie’s stepdad Mike, to be home every evening to stop Tizzie from having boys in the house alone to fuck. Tizzie did not think this was a great idea. It meant that she could only have quickies with her boyfriends either before her parents came home from work, in a store cupboard at school or in the bushes at the local park, although she actually thought that was fun.

One Saturday evening, Tizzie was preparing to go out with her friends when she heard her mum, Jenny weeping in the lounge, so she went to see if she could help.

“What’s up mum?”

“Nothing you need worry about Tizzie” Jenny replied, wiping her eyes with a tissue.

“But if you’re upset, I do worry!” Tizzie said, noticing that her mum had nearly finished at least her first gin and tonic.

“It’s just that Mike and I are having a few problems” Jenny admitted.

“Is he seeing other women?” Tizzie asked, concerned.

“Yes, and Judy saw him going into a hotel with a prostitute” Jenny sobbed. “I love him, but I don’t seem to be interested in as much sex as he needs nowadays.”

Tizzie made the same suggestions that her mum made to her quite often. Get more exercise, more sleep, eat more fresh and less fast food etc.

Having her own words repeated, amused Jenny and cheered her up a bit.

“And I’m 15 now so you should get out more and not feel one of you has to babysit me anymore” Tizzie added.

“You know why we need to keep an eye on you Tizzie.”

“That was a year ago mum” Tizzie replied, “besides it hasn’t stopped me having sex, but it would be more comfy in my bed.”

“What will the neighbours think if they see you bringing boys into the house when we’re not here?” Jenny asked.

Tizzie was about to say “Fuck the neighbours!” but thought better of it and did not reply. She went back upstairs to get ready for her date. She dressed in a red micro-skirt with a top which left a lot of tummy exposed. She went down to the hall and out the front door, shouting “See you later!” before Jenny had the chance to see how scantily she was dressed. She met one of her current boyfriends outside the disco and went inside for the evening, except for a little detour out the back where they found a secluded spot to remove her panties, unzip his trousers and fuck.

The next Friday night was Mike’s turn to ‘babysit’ as Tizzie called it, although she rarely stayed in. She liked Mike and flirted with him a lot when Jenny was not around. He was in his late thirties, like her mum, was in great shape due to spending a lot of time at the gym and she had had a secret crush on him since puberty.

She got ready to go out, dressed in her micro-skirt and tiny top and went to join Mike in the lounge where he was watching soccer on the TV. She plonked herself down next to him and her skirt rode up to reveal the crotch of her little red panties. He looked over to her and smiled, amazed at how sexy she had become over the last couple of years.

“Where are you off to tonight, looking hot as usual?” he asked.

“I’ve changed my mind, I think I’ll just have a quiet night in, if you promise not to seduce me” Tizzie explained with a grin.

“Dressed like that, I’m making no promises!” he teased.

She gave him a little girl look as if she were shocked. They watched the rest of the game together until it finished a half hour later. She was quite interested as it was their local team and they both got excited when they scored the winning goal, jumping up and hugging.

“Do you want to find a movie on Netflix while I get drinks?” Mike asked.

“That would be cool, I already know what I want to watch, and can I have a glass of white wine please?”

“Sure!” he answered. “A spritzer?”

“No, straight please?”

She was allowed a small glass of wine with dinner at the weekends, but not normally in the evening. Mike decided she was growing up now, so it would be OK, besides, Jenny was not here.

When he returned with the drinks and some crisps, she had used his profile to queue up a sex comedy which she had been wanting to watch. He saw the film she had chosen and said “Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I don’t think it’s appropriate to watch that film with your Dad.”

“You’re right, but as you’re my stepdad, I think it’s OK”.

He just laughed and sat down next to her, handing her the large glass of cold Chardonnay. He had a beer for himself.

She started the movie and switched the lounge lights off, before sitting down closer to him on the sofa. They watched the film for a while, laughing at the funny bits and both getting excited at the sexy bits. By this time, they had both slouched down on the sofa, revealing most of her panties and making his growing, restrained cock uncomfortable. She snuggled up next to him and he put an arm around her.

About half way through the film, they took a bathroom break and Mike got another beer for himself and refilled Tizzie’s glass. They settled down to watch the rest of the film with his arm around her and with her snuggled up as before. She looked up at him and smiled. He returned the smile, thinking how pretty and sexy she was. If only he was her age, he thought.

The young boy and the girl in the movie were now in a cinema, watching a film. The action on the film got steamier, as the girl cuddled closer and the boy slid his hand up her blouse to feel her tits. He kissed her and fondled them for a while. Mike did the same, sliding his hand up from Tizzie’s naked tummy, up under her top and found her naked, bra-less tits which he played with for a while, tweaking her erect nipples. Tizzie gasped and moaned, giving him an encouraging smile. The girl in the movie rested her hand on the boy’s upper leg. Tizzie did the same. The boy leaned more into the girl and put a hand on her naked thigh. Mike did just what the actor on the screen was doing. He wondered if Tizzie might be upset, but she just moaned and whispered “That feels nice, daddy.”

Mike was amused, she usually only called him “daddy” when she wanted something.

The actor then slid his hand up to the girl’s panties and she did not object. Mike slid his hand up to Tizzie’s panties too and she did not object either, but opened her legs a little without realising. The actor lifted the girl’s skirt up so that he could get his hand inside the girl’s panties. Mike did the same to cup Tizzies hot, swollen labia. The girl on the screen slapped the boy across his face hard saying “Not in public!” Mike quickly moved his head away from Tizzie, expecting a slap too. She giggled and said “We’re not in public, silly!” and leaned in to kiss him.

She obviously wanted him to continue, so he gently rubbed a finger along the crease between her pussy lips until they opened for him. She moaned louder as his finger slid in between her lips and gasped when he found her hot little cunt. She slid her tongue into his mouth as his finger penetrated her cunt. He adjusted his position slightly and was then able to tease her clit out of it’s hood with his thumb at the same time. She squealed, but pushed her pussy up to help him. It was not long before Tizzy had her first squealing orgasm of the night, her body stiffening and her cunt rippling around his fingers. He kissed her lovingly while she recovered.

“That was wonderful daddy. Take me upstairs” Tizzie asked.

“I’d love to!” Mike replied, with a big smile as he took her hand and led her up the stairs to her bedroom. They kissed passionately and she soon had his trousers and underwear off. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, so she parted his legs and knelt between them. His cock sprang up to greet her, causing her to giggle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.