Better a Gentle Monster - Cover

Better a Gentle Monster

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An elf and an angel team up, giving three abused girls the gift of a much milder monster.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Paranormal   Magic   Lactation   Caution   Violence  

Over the past three decades, Rufus had considered and done nearly everything a pedophile kidnapper would, other than touching a child. Every night for decades, he had masturbated while thinking about kissing and making love to girls far too young.

There was a very comfortable kid’s bedroom in his basement. Nearly every day he spent a few hours there, fantasizing what he wanted to do with the young lady who would live in it. In the corner opposite the door was a small pink bed with pink sheets and pillows. The mauve and white comforter on it was nearly covered with stuffed animals and more small pillows. There was also a large dollhouse, plenty of dolls, and a few toy cars they would fit in.

A bookshelf held many children’s and young adult books, plus several dozen romance novels. There were several board games and puzzles on the child-sized table, and a pair of small chairs near it. The basement bedroom even had an en-suite bathroom with a pink sink, toilet, and bathtub. Disturbingly; there were handcuffs, lube, and condoms on the nightstand, and the bookcase’s lowest shelf was filled with pornographic magazines. The door set in the brick wall was steel with two high-security locks on the outside.

He smiled as he carried the tiny girl Della out of the mall. Teen Lora and even younger Kiley followed. He knew the parking lots usually held at least eight or ten nearly identical white vans, which is part of the reason he’d bought his. To get what he desired, Rufus thought he would need to find a young girl on her own, kidnap and take her away, then keep her prisoner.

He wished they would desire him and enjoy fulfilling all his kinky wants, but realized that would probably never happen. He knew most girls in the age range he fancied wouldn’t have much sex drive, if any, so he would need to force her and make her do it. His intense desires were mostly about happiness and physical love, not domination or pain, which was a big part of why he had never followed through. He longed to kiss, fondle, and make love to young girls, and wanted them to love it too. He’d feel terrible if he caused them any pain, or if they feared instead of loved him.

He had planned for many, many abduction scenarios, but nothing like this. There were three young females with him instead of only one, and they were eager to go instead of resistant. The oldest had even offered him exactly what he wanted! He was glad he wouldn’t need any of the items in the duffel bag under the driver’s seat. For years he had checked its contents twice daily, almost religiously. It contained a shiny and frightening nickel-plated .44 magnum revolver, a large hunting knife, hand cuffs, duct tape, and a rope. On top was a glass jar containing an ether-soaked rag.

He passed redheaded toddler Della to blonde Lora, then unlocked the van’s doors. He told the girls, “Once we leave the parking tower, there are security cameras on a lot of buildings. Lay on the floor, all of you. I’ll tell you when you can get up and take a seat.” He had scouted out the cameras and planned for them long ago. After leaving downtown, he slowly drove through a residential neighborhood. He made many unnecessary turns to disorient the girls and throw off anybody who might be following them. “Okay. Have a seat and buckle up.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.