Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton - Cover

Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton

by Daddys girl

Copyright© 2023 by Daddys girl

Fan Fiction Sex Story: What actually happened behing closed doors when a young 21 year old intern is left alone with the President

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

Universe: Perversion of Power and Fame

A story written from Monica’s point of view


Hey all,

I would like to share with you how me and Bill happened.

First a little bit about me. I was born in San Francisco, California, and grew up in an affluent family in Southern California in the Westside Brentwood area of Los Angeles and later in Beverly Hills. My father is Bernard Lewinsky, an oncologist, who is the son of German Jews who escaped from Nazi Germany, first moving to El Salvador and then finally to the United States when he was 14. My mother, born Marcia Kay Vilensky, is an author who uses the name Marcia Lewis.

Following my high school graduation, I attended Santa Monica College. During this time, she worked for the drama department at Beverly Hills High School and at a tie shop. In 1993, I enrolled at Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 1995. And this is where it all starts

With the assistance of a family connection, I secured an unpaid summer White House internship in the office of White House Chief of Staff. I moved to Washington, D.C. and took up the position in July 1995.

I’m 5 foot 6, and weighed around 140lbs. I’m a brunette, with green eyes and c cups breasts. Although my best feature is probably my big voluptuous lips. At the time I was 21 years old, young and stupid you can say.

I came to the White House all excited and impressed by this big world filled with those powerful politicians. Firstly my job was to mainly work as the chief of staff’s assistant and although I was quite motivate to make an impact, looking back it was very boring tasks. Sometime in August was my first time in the same room with the President. It was so impressive, he had this charisma and aura and I was completely under his charm. Then a bit later in September was actually the first time we introduced each other and exchanged a few words:

Bill: “Hello, how are you doing? You new around here right?”

Me: “Yes, sir. Just joined in July.”

Bill: “Great to have you with us. What’s your name?”

Me: “Monica.”

Bill: “Nice to meet you Monica, I’m Bill” as he gives me a handshake and slightly stops holding my hand and looking into my eyes. I must have been completely red at that point. And then he just went on about his business with the chief of staff.

Around a week after that I was asked to start carry mail between members of Congress and the Oval Office. Most of the time nothing happened, but on occasion when the President was alone in his office, he would often chat with me and joke around. Up until that very first time when something actually happened.

It was quite a late night on a Friday and we were all working quite late. But at that point most of the people started leaving home and I just had a few papers to deliver to the president. I announced myself with his assistant as usual and then went on to knock on his office door. I get inside and he was finishing a call as I walked to his desk and left the papers for him on it. As I turned around and was about to leave the office, he wraps up his call.

Bill: “Hey how’s it going?”

Me: “Oh me? All good, just delivered the last notes I had from the preliminary vote at Congress on your desk.”

Bill: “Oh that? Yes thank you. Have a sit with me for a minute.” He stands up from his desk and points me to the couches in front of it. He sits in one of them and waits while I’m sort of frozen until I also sit down. It’s been a while but it wasn’t getting easier for me to be around him.

Bill: “I gotta thank you for all you’ve been doing and the late hours. I need to let you know that it’s been of huge help and I’ll let Jim know that you are doing really great here.”

Me: “Oh thank you so much I’m glad I could be a bit useful.”

Bill: “Don’t sell yourself short. You don’t imagine the sort of idiots we had doing your job before. You’re doing great. Maybe that warrants a celebration.” He gets up and gets a a crystal bottle with what looked like whisky or bourbon with two glasses

Me: “I probably shouldn’t Mr. President.”

Bill: “Well consider it an order” as he laughs it off “and please call me Bill, it’s just us here.”

We stayed in his office for over in hour I think, drinking and chatting and laughing about everything. After a few drinks I have to admit I felt more comfortable around him and less intimidated. He sat on the same couch as me at some point and placed his hand on mine.

Bill: “You know I have to be honest with you ... I think that you’re very beautiful.”

Me: “Thank you Bill” probably blushing like crazy

Bill: “You have such delicious lips, I wish I could just...”

Oh my god is he really going to do it. I don’t even know what to do. I didn’t even have time to finish thinking it through, when he just leaned into me and kissed me. He continued kissing me and I felt his tongue in my mouth as he laid me on the couch and laid on top of me. We continued kissing and he was groping my whole body. He unbuttoned the top of my dress and revealed my breasts and started sucking them and licking my nipples. Then he suddenly stopped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.