Time Trial - Cover

Time Trial

Copyright© 2023 by Merlin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Post Olympics life for Nate and his teams. Life after the Olympics finally starts to even out and Nate can now devote his full energies to the teams he coaches, and the ladies in his life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Sports   Group Sex  

When Melody and I finally arrived home, the house was only showing the usual lights that were on timers, and there were no packages on the porch or mail in the mailbox. With my key in hand, we opened the door and rolled our luggage into the house I hadn’t seen in inside of in close to two months! The mail was all stacked in an orderly manner in the basket I used for that purpose, and the phone was blinking with some stored up messages, but not the urgent message flasher. So far, so good. There was a note on the table, but Melody was already reading it, and I was sure she would share the contents when, and if, I needed them. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my number one girlfriend? We had had a long flight home, followed by the fun of dragging our luggage all over the far ends of the airport, getting a cab, and finally home again! On one hand, I was expecting to have to stay awake long enough to be welcomed home, but Melody had stepped in there as well, and she had apparently arranged it so that any welcome back celebration would take place some time after our arrival home. We didn’t even unpack, but took a long hot shower together, with plenty of gentle caresses and softly growing kisses, and after lovingly drying each other off, fell into our bed and made slow gentle love to mutual satisfaction and then fell into a dreamless and deep sleep. The first night of peace in a while...

The next morning, I awoke refreshed and somewhat rested. Melody was already up and quietly puttering around the house when appeared dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and started digging about in the kitchen for breakfast foods. When I glanced at the kitchen clock, it was only 8:00 in the morning, so I hadn’t wasted the morning abed!

“So, man o’ my heart...”, Melody said as she slid into my lap as I was starting to pour myself a bowl of Raisin Bran to go with my morning coffee. “What would you like to do this fine morning”, as the sun was out, and it was shaping up to be a grand day for an adventure! “Perhaps we could go a for a ride?”

“What a great idea! Shall we get kitted up and then head to the garage? I need to check and see what is in riding order.” Melody simply smiled as she slid off my lap and headed for the bedroom, then, just before she entered, she looked back to be certain my eyes were following her as she slipped the dress shirt she had been wearing off her shoulders with a sultry shrug and stood fully naked captured in a beam of sunlight. Flipping her hip while smiling and winking, she sauntered into the bedroom ... knowing that all thoughts of food had left my big brain as little Nate took control of the situation ... Clearly Melody had some other form of riding in mind!

I was in such a hurry to get into the bedroom that I stubbed my toe on one of the breakfast nook chairs! So, that when I got there, I was limping slightly. Melody took one look at me and started to laugh! “Laugh it up, fuzzball!” I shouted as I yanked my shorts off and tossed my T-shirt onto the floor ... Then while she was still rolling around on her back and laughing at me, I waited for her to roll onto her side, then pinning her down by her hips I thrust into her in one rapid thrust! “Oh, fuck!” She shouted. I pulled back to get a bit of separation and then started pounding into her, each time I hit bottom, she grunted, but pushed herself back onto me... “Fuck, oh fuck, pound me hard!” She shouted, and I kept at it for several more deep thrusts, before she pulled off and rolled over onto her knees. “Your turn, you brute!’ Melody said with fire in her eyes. I fell back onto my back, and she crawled up and, grabbing hold of my throbbing dick, impaired herself on me with a moan ... Once she was fully seated with me as deep inside her as I thought I could get, she sat up and started to rotate her hips as she ground her clit on my pubic bone ... panting as she climbed the ladder to a heart stopping climax all while her pussy pulsed and flexed around me as she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.