The Organ Donor - Cover

The Organ Donor

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 2: Robert’s Story

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: Robert’s Story - A husband has to make some hard decisions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Horror   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   2nd POV   Revenge   Violence  

Sue---Robert comes into the room and sits in a chair staring at the floor. I cannot see his face.

“Robert what’s wrong. How are the babies?”

He does not answer me but he starts talking so I listen.

“Sue I have loved you for so long. I think I fell for you in grade school. I know you were my fantasy girl all thru high school. I just never thought you would consider going out with me. I mean you were so smart and me. Well I barely passed. Even during the hard times while in the Marines I thought about you. I loved you and always have and I guess I always will. Even when I caught you cheating. I still loved you.”

“What? You knew about...”

He did not let me finish.

“That book salesman! You should have seen the look on his face when I stepped into his motel room! I told him who I was before I shot him. He was going to explain I guess. I did not want to hear anything he had to say.”

“Robert I am so sorry but he was the only one and it was just that one...”

Again he just kept talking. I imagine he did not want to hear any more lies.

“Then that guy who did those seminars for Ford. You had just left and I could smell your perfume in the room. He was braver than the salesman. He ran at me but he died also.”

“Oh God Robert. What have you done? Let me help you make this right. Maybe you can call...”

Again he does not wait for me to finish.

“I don’t know if they play the television for you while you have been in your coma but if they do I am sure you heard the news. The high school is looking for another football coach. It seems Jamal disappeared a couple of days after your wreck. You have probably figured it out by now. I mean you are the smart one. Does three make me a serial killer? I’ll have to ask someone about that.”

I am screaming at the top of my lungs but nobody is hearing me.

“Sue I want you to know that I think you were a lousy wife but a great mother. I will always remind the kids of you and we will pray for you every night. They will never know the truth about their mother.”

Two nurses come into the room.

“I am sorry Mr. Barnes but it is time.”

“Of course I understand. She will not be in any pain will she?”

“No she will not feel a thing. The transplant surgeons who will be harvesting her organs will make sure of that.”

Sue---Wait a fucking minute! Harvesting my organs? What the hell are you talking about? Why is no one answering me? This is a nightmare! Wait! I am awake. I woke up a few minutes ago. Wait!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.