The Organ Donor - Cover

The Organ Donor

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 1: Sue’s Story

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sue’s Story - A husband has to make some hard decisions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Horror   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   2nd POV   Revenge   Violence  

Sue---I am Sue, Robert’s wife. I just woke up lying in a hospital bed. I see that both my legs are broken and in casts. I can hear Robert talking in the hall. I can’t understand what they are saying but I guess it is about what care I will need when he takes me home. I know Robert will take good care of me. He always has. Ever since that day in the restaurant.

While I wait for Robert to get finished with the doctors I’ll tell you about us.

I was sitting in a Waffle House staring at a cup of coffee. Yesterday I had gotten my dream job, being a high school teacher at the high school where I had graduated. I start in the fall. I should be happy right? Well this morning I took an EPT. The little blue plus showed up. Yeah I am pregnant!

Let’s go back a few years.

I graduated high school a virgin. I had worked my ass off and received a scholarship. Not to Ole Miss or even Mississippi State. The University of Southern Mississippi! I packed up and drove down to Hattiesburg. I was still a virgin when I started my second year.

Ok, let me clarify something. If you went out with me and showed me a good time and I really liked you, well you might get a hand job. Know what I mean?

This had been going on since my senior year in high school. So I had seen a number of dicks. Different sizes and shapes but always white.

It was my sophomore year when I got a call to come home. My brother, who was six years older than me and in the army, had been killed! He was in some country called Viet Nam, somewhere in the Mekong Delta. The body arrived two days after I got home.

Mom wanted to see him. The funeral director would not un-seal the casket. Mom was hysterical. We had to call a doctor to give her something to calm her down so she could attend the funeral. I stayed a week but I had to get back to school. Just before Easter Dad found her dead. The doctor said she died of something known as the “broken heart syndrome”.

At the funeral I noticed Dad had taken to drinking a lot. This was not normal for him but I just wrote it off as his way of dealing with the grief.

I stayed 2 days but I had to get back to school. Finals were coming up.

I decided to stay at school that summer and take some classes that would allow me to graduate early. I should have went home and been with my dad.

It was just after the fourth of July that I got a call from the Sheriff’s Office. I needed to come home.

Dad had taken a shotgun, put it under his chin and blew his brains into the attic. The day of the funeral I contacted a lawyer. I put him in charge of selling the house and everything in it that I did not want. After the mortgages, the real estate broker and the lawyer were paid I barely got $10,000. I went back to school.

But something was different, I was different. Maybe it was the guilt. I should have stayed and helped mom deal with losing her only son. Then Dad, who knew he was so depressed? If I had stayed, maybe.

I was sitting in the library trying to concentrate on what I was reading when Jamal sat down beside me. Jamal Akins is a black football player. Everybody knows him.

He starts with his line of bullshit and I am thinking, “Why not?” He wants to know if I would like to drive down to the beach. I know what that means. He is tall and not bad looking so I pack up my books and go get in his car. It was a big 98 Oldsmobile.

We get to the beach and roll the windows down so we can hear the waves. It is relaxing. Before long I am kissing my first black man. His hands played with my tits and I was getting excited. He stopped and reached in the glove box and took out a lighter and a hand rolled cigarette. He lit it and inhaled deeply then offered it to me. I knew better but what the hell. Maybe this would help.

After a few tokes on that joint I was high as a kite! My bra was off and Jamal was sucking on my nipples. Things were getting crowded in the front seat so we got in the back. His pants were off and my hand was inside his boxers when I noticed it. This was the biggest cock I ever saw! It was probably 9 inches long and thick! Before I knew what was happening my skirt was up around my waist and my panties were off.

It did hurt at first but that quickly passed. Then I came and came and came! Maybe it was the smoke or maybe it was the guilt flowing out of me, I do not know. But whatever it was I felt better than I had in months. That started my affair with Jamal.

Now it was not love. It was never love. It was just fun. Know what I mean? About a month into it we double dated with a friend of his. After dinner we ended up at this friend’s house. He had some good smoke! Somebody suggested we swap partners. That was my second black man.

About a month before Jamal was to graduate we were at his apartment watching the draft. Of course there was more smoke. I noticed I was the only girl and before I knew what was going on I was naked and on my knees. I sucked off everybody at the party! Maybe 5 guys I really don’t remember. I woke up on the bed with cum drying on my face and in my hair. Both my pussy and my ass were sore. I got into the shower and cleaned up enough to get back to my dorm room.

I saw Jamal one more time after that. He told me he heard what his friends had done to me and he was real sorry. He had passed out so he did not participant. I believed him.

My roommate had warned me about getting a reputation of dating black guys. Especially those who dreamed of being professional athletes. Very few would make it and I would end up pregnant and a single mom living with a half-black baby in Mississippi. She made a lot of sense.

Jamal left for who knows where and I did not date for almost a whole semester. Then one of the frat boys asked me out.

He was handsome and he took me to expensive restaurants and even a concert. I liked dating a guy with money. It was fun. There was no playing in the backseat of a car on the beach. He got a room with a view of the beach. We spent a weekend there and I really enjoyed myself.

The next week was a party at the frat house. Maybe I had too much to drink or maybe somebody put something in my drink. I never knew. What I do know is that I had the time of my life! I fucked maybe 10 of his ‘brothers’. It was fun and unlike the time I had fucked all of Jamal’s friends I remembered everything. I must have climaxed continuously for a couple of hours.

The next morning I did my walk of shame thru the house but it was different. All the men who were awake were so nice. One even took me to a restaurant and bought me breakfast before taking me back to my dorm!

I loved dating those frat boys. I became a fixture at the house. They always make sure I had everything I wanted or needed. This went on for the next two years. I pulled trains (the guys line up in the hall and I take them one at a time) and I did gangbangs (3, 4 even 5 guys at the same time). Yes, they made me air-tight and I loved it.

This brings me to that day at the Waffle House. I found out I was pregnant so I had called my ‘boyfriend’. He told me not to worry he would get me an abortion. I don’t believe in abortion. I want to get married and start a family. He actually laughed!

“There is not one of us who would marry a slut like you. We all have our lives planned out and you would never fit in. Get the abortion and get over it.” He hung up the phone.

Like I said I was staring at my coffee when Robert walked in.

“Sue I was so sorry to hear about your family. While I was not one of your brother’s friends I knew him and he was a good guy.”

I knew Robert from high school. He was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Know what I mean? He asked to sit down and I motioned for him to sit.

“What’s wrong Sue? You look like your dog just died.”

Like I said he is not the sharpest. But I decide to tell him. Lies of course.

“Robert I am in trouble. A couple of months ago I was drugged and raped by a bunch of frat boys at school. I just found out I am pregnant. I am supposed to start teaching at the high school in the fall. How is that going to look? An un-wed pregnant woman teaching kids? They’ll fire me for sure!” I gave him my pitiful face.

“What about an abortion?”

I could never do that to a child!”

“The father?”

“I have no idea who he is!” That was the truth.

“Well the way I see it you need a husband and that baby needs a father.”

I wanted to shout something smart like, “No Shit, Dumb-ass.” But I kept quiet. I wanted to see where this was going. I’ve known Robert my whole life. I was a year ahead of him in school but I knew who he was. He lived on a farm outside of town by the river. He never played sports and barely passed high school. I heard he joined the Marines after he graduated. He reached across the table and took my hand.

“Sue I always thought you were beautiful. To be honest I dreamed about you a lot over the years. I even named my rifle ‘Sue’. You know maybe we could start dating. Then we run off and get married. You tell everybody I got you pregnant. I live with my mom out on the farm. You could move in with us and start teaching. When the baby is born Mom would help you and take care of it while you teach. I know you don’t love me but you might could learn don’t you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.