Unplanned Parenthood - Cover

Unplanned Parenthood

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Sex Story: A short list of the joyous confessions of a merciless cunt hound. (a short list because he's so busy mercilessly hounding cunt) * * * DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY. YOU WON'T GET OUT OF IT ALIVE, ANYWAY.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   .

I’d noticed this delicious, raven haired morsel of pussyhood right after she and her husband first moved into our cul-de-sac. She’s as beautiful as any cover girl there’s ever been and would make a great Playboy ‘Bunny’, having every possible requirement ... including a protruding bubble butt ass that, by all rights, belongs on an extremely sexy black girl. To put it bluntly, she’s built to be fucked. Even though she dresses conservatively, including when she’s wearing her early morning jogging outfits, she simply can’t disguise her fuckableness.

I’m a self employ investor so I work from home or from my office. I come from a wealthy family and have had access to pussy all my life, so I’ve always been on guard about getting married. I’ve seen too many Gold diggers “fall in love” with their prospect until the ink has dried on their marriage license and then I’m the one who’s fucking their brains out because I have a reputation for having a very big cock and for keeping my mouth shut about who’s pussy I’m plugging it into.

Women are stupid. They just HAVE to tell their closest friend, which leads to their friend telling one or two or her closest friends and so they do the advertising FOR me. Only a fool would complain and fuck up his steady supply of fresh pussy. I’ll never be accused of being that kind of fool.

Our new neighbors are Charles and Emily Burns. Charles seems to be an OK guy. He’s employed by a nationally known accounting firm where he puts in long hours. Five days a week, he leaves their house a half hour early for the hour long commute to be at his desk at 7 AM and is never home before 7:30 PM. On Saturdays, he leaves a half hour later and is usually back home by 2:30 PM for the rest of the weekend. In the five months since they moved in, his schedule hasn’t varied by five minutes.

Like clockwork, Emily goes out for her 45 minute morning run right as Charles leaves, at 5:30 AM ... even though it’s still dark ... returning at between 6:14 and 6:16 but usually at or damned near at 6:15. That girl has one hell of a body and she’s keeping it that way. She leaves through their overhead garage door when Charles backs his car out and leaves for the train station and then uses her key to come back in through the garage’s side entrance door. By the time she gets back, the motion sensor lights, that have turned off, come back on again.

There’s a cluster of three heavy bushes close by that door and so I time my move for right after she leaves for her run to be able to position myself in those bushes and then remain immobile until she gets back. As long as I don’t move, I know the motion sensor lights will go out. When they come back on, I’ll know that Emily is coming up the drive and will be reaching for her key ... getting ready to open the side door to the garage so that I can come in and spend the day acclimating her to the thrills and chills that come with having my two inch thick ten inch cock pumping hot come into her pussy.

I looked at the two 1” wide rows of jet black pussy hair that framed the pretty pink slit that had a dime size hole at its bottom ... the target for my thick ten inch cock to push open and disappear into. She bucked and fought me as I got my cock lined up with her opening and, when I felt the head seat itself in her socket, I applied firm pressure and felt the head of my cock begin to enter a much hotter climate.

When my cock was halfway in, Emily knew that she was going to be fucked and started pleading. “Please ... Pull out before you finish. Don’t do it inside me. I’m not taking birth control and I’m just entering my most fertile time. I’m married and I can’t get pregnant by another man. I agreed and buried my cock, balls deep in her tight pussy.

“Oh, God! Go slow for a couple of minutes until I get used to it. You’re fucking huge!

I smiled as I gave her the maximum thrust and ground my pelvis against hers.

“My God ... I can’t believe you got it all inside of me or how good it feels.

As I continued fucking her, she told me that she and Charles are planning for her to get pregnant and she pleaded with me to not cum inside of her. I tell her to kiss me with all her heart while I’m fucking her and to fuck me as if her life depends on it and I’ll pull out when I’m starting to cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.