The Coffee House - Cover

The Coffee House

Copyright© 2023 by D. Fritz

Chapter 8: Dessert Coffee

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dessert Coffee - Peter had learned to live with blue balls soon after he married his wife. Once she got the ring on her finger she lost all interest in sex. He never once cheated on her in person but was very familiar with many of the popular porn sites. After his wife’s latest particularly abrupt rejection of his advances he was tempted by an unexpected muse he met at a local coffee house.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

“Hey, are you about ready?” Peter called from the kitchen toward the master bedroom.

When Brandi came around the corner Peter stopped with his coffee midway to his mouth. She saw his reaction and spun in place.

“You like?” she asked.

She was wearing a black dress with a low-cut cleavage. The hem fell midway to her knees. She had on high heels that were comprised of straps over the top of her foot and up a few inches above her ankle.

“You look great,” said Peter.

“You look pretty good, yourself,” she said as she eyed him in his slacks and button-up oxford.

She met him in the kitchen and said, “I’m ready.”

She took his hand and followed him to the garage. He opened her door and helped her in before returning to the driver’s side. They rode in silence both lost in their thoughts.

Brandi hoped after this errand Peter would rethink his decision to stay in the guest room all week. At first, he said he wanted to wait until after they spoke to the lawyer. When they saw him on Wednesday and signed the paperwork he said he still was not ready to be in the same bed.

Peter wondered how Agatha would react when she met Brandi. He also wondered why Brandi insisted on meeting her in person. He turned on his blinker and thought that both questions would be answered in a few minutes.

The sun was shining and the weather was predicted to be hotter than normal. At this time of day, the cool of the morning had not yet relented to the midday sun.

Peter ordered two coffees and led Brandi outside. Agatha was at the same alcove where Peter first met her. She was staring at her laptop and as they sat they heard her lambaste her computer.

“Fucking error!”

“Agatha?” said Peter.

She looked up with a smile. It did not falter when she saw Brandi. Instead, she took the lead.

“Brandi, I assume?”

Brandi was not surprised given what she had heard about Agatha.

“Yes. Nice to meet you Agatha.” Brandi extended her arm to shake her hand.

“If you are here, then I assume you know what happened last weekend?”

Brandi nodded. “Peter told me everything.”

“Everything?” Agatha asked with a raised eyebrow.

Brandi took a beat then said, “At least five orgasms for Peter, more than double for you. He was your first bareback, married man, orgasm from oral, and oldest.”

It was then that Agatha finally looked at Peter. “You did tell her everything, huh?”

Peter just nodded.

She turned back to Brandi. “If you are here, then it must be to tell me I am not to see Peter again?”

“Yes,” said Brandi. “But also to say thank you.”

It was Agatha’s turn to be dumbstruck.

“Thank you?”

“If Peter had not been with you last weekend, I probably would have continued to fuck my boss. It wasn’t very good sex but it was the forbidden. It was also a way to get money out of him. When I got home last weekend and he told me about you something clicked. I didn’t want my boss. I wanted my husband.”

True to form, Agatha said what was on her mind. “So you go almost twenty years with minimal sex with Peter, yet after a fling with your boss, and hearing he fucked me, you suddenly want him? Are you going to fuck him regularly? And not just once a month?”

Brandi knew Agatha could be direct, but even with a warning, she was taken by surprise.

“Peter did say you could be direct. Yes, when Peter is ready to resume physical contact, it will be more than once a month.”

Agatha looked to Peter.

“I hope that is the case,” he said. “And, for the record, we have signed an agreement that if either of us cheats on the other it will be very costly in a divorce.”

“OK, I think that is great for you Peter. I hope you are happy.”

Peter smiled ruefully. “I hope the best for you, too, Agatha. You are an amazing woman.”

It was her turn to smile. “I’ll be OK. A guy in this class,” she pointed to her laptop, “was struggling and asked if I could help him. He really only wanted coding help. He begged off a BJ the first night and took me out for ice cream.”

“The first night, sure, but what about the second? And third? And maybe even a fourth?” asked Peter.

“Peter!” said Brandi.

Agatha laughed. “It’s OK. He knows me. And yes, the next night I went to his place. Remember me telling you the best part of a new guy is seeing his dick for the first time? It was magical. I had just sat down on the bed and he was standing in front of me. I pulled his pants down and saw a glorious eight inch monster growing in front of my face. I blew him for only a few minutes before he pushed me back and pulled off my panties. After you, he’s the second to make me cum with his tongue. After a long lick, he finally fucked me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.