The Coffee House - Cover

The Coffee House

Copyright© 2023 by D. Fritz

Chapter 6: A Devious Detour

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Devious Detour - Peter had learned to live with blue balls soon after he married his wife. Once she got the ring on her finger she lost all interest in sex. He never once cheated on her in person but was very familiar with many of the popular porn sites. After his wife’s latest particularly abrupt rejection of his advances he was tempted by an unexpected muse he met at a local coffee house.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

“Did you walk again?” asked Peter as they left the coffee house. The clouds were still overhead but the rain had stopped.

“No, with the weather, I decided to drive. And, “Agatha said tentatively, “we need to be a little sneaky.”

Peter said, “What do you mean?”

“I know, I am over twenty-one, so don’t give me any shit, but my mom will freak the fuck out if she sees me bring a man into my apartment. We’ll leave your car in the motel parking lot a few blocks from here, then you’ll ride with me to my place.”

Peter kept a straight face and said, “OK, no problem. I’ll follow you.”

Agatha led him to the motel and pulled around to the side. There were two cars parked near a side door. Peter pulled into a spot near the cars, locked his door, and headed to Agatha’s car.

“Sorry,” she said as her driver’s window slid down. “Can you get in the passenger side of the back seat? When we get close you’ll need to get out of view.”

Peter climbed into the backseat and said, “This is a bit more sneaky than I expected.”

Agatha put the car in gear. “I know and I’m sorry. We’ll be there in two minutes.”

When they started to pass a tall cast iron fence surrounding a large property Agatha said, “OK, we’re here.”

Peter ducked down in the backseat. Agatha turned on her blinker and turned into an opened gate in the fence. The driveway was long and it started with easy right curve then curved back to the left. Peter could see a house, a mansion really, pass to car’s left. After passing the house, Agatha slowed and turned hard to the left and parked behind a small outbuilding, her apartment, a hundred yards from the main house.

“I need a few minutes to run into the main house and talk to mom. Give me a bit of a head start, then get out your door and go past the front of the car. Here are the keys. Use the orange one that has a pumpkin icon. Stay back from the window in the living room. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes or so.”

Agatha stretched her arm over the seat and held her keys out for Peter.

“Got them. See you in a little bit,” whispered Peter from his crouched position.

Agatha left the car and headed into the main house.

Two minutes later Peter let himself out of the backseat. He slipped past the front of the car and headed to the door just in front of him. The orange key worked and he let himself into the small apartment.

Agatha’s apartment was small but had a certain high class feel. Peter wondered how much of the vibe he got was from Agatha, or was it from her mother’s artistic choices? As instructed, he avoided the large window along one wall and drifted to the fireplace and mantle. He took a moment to look at the framed photos on the mantle. Most were of families, probably Agatha’s parent’s siblings. Peter decided the decorations were definitely from the mother.

At the corner of the room he could see the kitchen and two doors. One led to a bedroom and the other to a bathroom.

“It looks like you have completed the grand tour,” said Agatha as she let herself in and shut the door.

“It’s a great place,” said Peter.

“It’s all mom. I tried to hang a poster in the bedroom and when the maid told mom that it was there she demanded I take it down. She said if I tried that again I would not be allowed to stay here any longer.”

“I guess that is the trade off of having your own space?” asked Peter.

Agatha went to the fridge. She took out two beers and handed one to Peter. She gestured to the end of the couch. He sat on one side while she took the other.

“My grandmother, mom’s mom, stayed here after my grandfather died. She only lived for another year. Heart attack while doing aerobics.”

“I’m sorry,” said Peter.

“I had just started college so I made a case to live out here. Mom fought it but dad eventually gave me permission.”

Peter suddenly froze.

“Your mom is in the window and looking right at me.”

Agatha laughed. “She can’t see in during the day. She suspected something when I begged off staying for dinner so she’s probably just wondering what I am doing.”

Peter relaxed a little.

“You know,” Agatha continued, “from that seat I watched my parents have sex a few weeks ago.”

Peter snapped his neck in Agatha’s direction. “What?”

“Yeah, mom was at the sink doing dishes. Dad came up from behind and started to kiss her neck, then he reached around and fondled her tits. He pulled her panties down and turned her to sit her on the sink. He already had his pants down and he fucked her. When he was done, she stayed at the sink without pants and finished the dishes.”

Agatha finished her beer and put the empty bottle on the end table. She kicked off her sandal and put her foot in Peter’s lap. Peter immediately held her foot still and gave her a sly grin.

“I’ve got an idea,” he said. In his mind, he assumed she was always the initiator with her college-aged beaus. Today she would be the recipient. He stood and held out his hand to help Agatha to her feet. He then led her to the bedroom. She tried to reach for his belt which he again blocked.

“Not yet,” he said. He turned her to face him and gently kissed her lips. If she made any move to touch him or remove clothing he deflected her attempt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.