The Coffee House - Cover

The Coffee House

Copyright© 2023 by D. Fritz

Chapter 3: A Cappuccino

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Cappuccino - Peter had learned to live with blue balls soon after he married his wife. Once she got the ring on her finger she lost all interest in sex. He never once cheated on her in person but was very familiar with many of the popular porn sites. After his wife’s latest particularly abrupt rejection of his advances he was tempted by an unexpected muse he met at a local coffee house.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The skies darkened as soon as Peter mounted his bike. He rode home with determination. Anyone who saw him would think he wanted to beat the rain. For Peter, he wanted to get home, strip, and into the shower in order to relive himself after Agatha flashed him at the coffee house.

After Peter entered the code for the garage door and it began to rise, his heart sank a notch. Brandi’s car was in the garage. He expected her to be at work all day, impressing the vice president. He stowed his bike and entered the house, calling his wife’s name.

“In here,” she replied.

Peter turned to the bedroom and found his wife standing in the closet wearing a bra and panties with her favorite high heels. She had a dress in each hand and was alternating holding them in front of herself to examine in the mirror.

“Which one do you like? I don’t like either,” she asked.

“A new outfit? I thought the one you were wearing this morning was the winner? Especially after taking more than twenty minutes to decide on it last night.”

Brandi’s only reply to his snarky comment was a dirty look. “For work, yes, that one was perfect, but we are going out for dinner.” She said it as if that was all the explanation that was needed.

Peter said, “Between those dresses, they are about the same. What about the blue one you wore to Cindi’s wedding?”

Brandi scowled and furled her eyebrows. “That thing? I look like some kind of fuddy-duddy school marm.”

With one last look, Brandi hung the dress in her left hand on the rack and slipped the other off the hanger. She stepped into the dressed then cursed.

“This damn bra won’t work with this dress!”

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. It fell free and she tossed it over the rack where the discarded dress was hung. She turned to face a shelf and pawed through a unfolded mass of bras. She selected a stringy black one and slipped it over her shoulders. She saw Peter watch as her swaying breasts were hidden behind a thin lacy bra.

“Don’t get any ideas. I’m running late as it it. If I had time, I would go to the mall on the way back to work and see if I could find a better dress.”

“You look great,” said Peter earnestly.

She scoffed as she pushed past him and into the bathroom. She put on a final coat of hairspray then moved to exit the bathroom.

“Like I said, the VP is taking six managers out for dinner. It is a new place downtown so it will probably be a very late night. Don’t wait up.”

She blew him a distracted kiss and breezed out of the bedroom in search of her purse and car keys.

Peter exhaled loudly. He wished he had gotten home ten minutes later and would never have realized she was at home to change clothes.

He pulled off his clothes and dropped them in the hamper and then started the hot water in the shower. When he saw the steam he stepped in and moaned as the water cascaded over his shoulders.

He first thought of Brandi and the way her boobs swayed when she changed bras. She thought they sagged too much and were disproportionately sized. He would agree that they sagged and one was larger than the other, but he would say that they were fantastic. More than a handful, all natural, and soft delicate skin leading up to large areolas with nipples that could show through most bras and shirts when she was excited. Just a glimpse of her breasts would get his blood flowing.

He reached for his hardening dick and his imagination switched gears. He saw himself, in slow motion, turning to face Agatha. He first saw her mischievously wicked grin and irresistible eyes, followed closely by her raised skirt and her exposed lady parts. Her outer labia flared out slightly as they parted with her spread legs but not quite far enough to expose her vaginal tunnel. He could envision himself on his knees slowly licking up her slit and pushing her open with his tongue. After she climaxed from his oral work, he imagined moving his hips closer and aiming his stiff dick into her well-lubricated pussy.

Peter leaned back and groaned loudly. He tightened his grip on his dick and pumped furiously as he shot rope after rope of cum across the shower stall. Panting, he turned back into the shower spray and let the hot water rinse the semen from his body.


The following week passed just like countless previous weeks. Long hours and no sex. Peter’s frustration took on a new dimension over the weekend. Instead of work, Brandi gave her friends a higher priority than her husband.

On Saturday, Brandi was not working, but she was not at home either. Every three or four months her group of high school friends got together for a “girls weekend.” This weekend they were making an overnight trip to a nearby town to see a country artist that was playing.

Peter shut his car door gently and looked at the coffee house. A slight drizzle was falling so he drove instead of riding his bike. He knew he would enter and order a coffee but was still questioning his motives.

As he approached the counter he heard a familiar voice. “Hey, I was hoping to see you.”

He turned to see Agatha tucked away in a corner booth. She was holding out an empty coffee cup.

“I got you a cappuccino and not your boring drip coffee. They will give you two with this cup.”

Peter thanked her and took the cup to the counter for his first cappuccino. When he returned he saw that Agatha had stowed her computer into her backpack. She held her coffee cupped in both her hands with her elbows resting on the table. He sat opposite her and lifted his cup to say thanks.

“After last week, I didn’t know if I scared you off,” Agatha said earnestly.

“Scare me?” said Peter with a small laugh. “No. Shock me? Yes.”

Agatha smiled. “Did you at least get some from your wife after you got home? Or did you have to relieve yourself?”

When Peter hesitated, Agatha said, “Ahh, you had to jack off in the shower didn’t you?”

Peter took a sip of his coffee, but he knew that she knew the truth. The way she looked at him said she knew he also knew there was no secret.

“How about you?” he asked. “Did you see Byron this week?”

“Good job. I’m surprised you remembered his name. Yeah, he texted me last Saturday not long after leaving here. He apologized and suggested we meet at the library. I thought we were back on schedule and headed to the library instead of home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.