The Coffee House - Cover

The Coffee House

Copyright© 2023 by D. Fritz

Chapter 12: A New Beginning

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: A New Beginning - Peter had learned to live with blue balls soon after he married his wife. Once she got the ring on her finger she lost all interest in sex. He never once cheated on her in person but was very familiar with many of the popular porn sites. After his wife’s latest particularly abrupt rejection of his advances he was tempted by an unexpected muse he met at a local coffee house.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Like Don predicted, it was an open-and-shut divorce case which meant it should have gone through the courts quickly. However, and even when Don called in a favor with the clerk to get it scheduled as soon as possible, there was a heavy backlog and it took over two months for Peter’s divorce to finalize.

On the one hand, it did not matter to Peter since Brandi was in jail. The case against Eddie was so strong that the prosecutor did not bite at the opportunity to have Brandi testify against him. Instead, she used her strong case to throw the book at Brandi. If she gets the maximum she will spend over twenty years in prison. On the other hand, until the divorce was finalized, Peter walked a tightrope in fear of Brandi trying another sneak attack if he was with a woman.

In the end, it took two months and two days from filing to closure. In that time, Peter sold their house and many of their items worth any money – Brandi’s car, a pool table, silverware set, and a collection of first-print books from the 50s and 60s. He didn’t really need the money. It was a way to clear out material things in an effort to downsize.

He bought ten acres of lakefront property about an hour outside of town. Construction on his new house was scheduled to start in the next few weeks. In the interim, he rented an apartment from a complex that offered two months free. It contained twenty, three-story buildings, with six apartments per floor. That was 360 units in the complex, with almost all of them filled with couples or young families. Over a thousand people in a compact area that shared a pool, exercise room, and their selling point to families with kids – a miniature golf course.

Peter and Agatha met twice while waiting for the divorce to finalize. In both cases, Agatha called Peter from a friend’s phone or from a landline she could borrow to coordinate their accidental meeting. The second he got news that the divorce was official he texted Agatha.

“It’s over. If you could tolerate a day with a divorced middle-aged man, then I’d love to show you the property where my new place is being built, then dinner. Interested?”

“Of course, silly. Saturday? Want to pick me up at the coffee house?”

“10:00. See you there.”

On Saturday morning, Peter felt more nervous than he had felt in years. It made no sense, but he had butterflies in his stomach as he parked at the coffee house.

As he approached the door, Agatha was waiting for him.

“I saw you pull in,” she said.

They got in line and got their orders but did not take a table when served. Instead, they got in Peter’s car and headed out to the property Peter bought and the future location of his new home.

After she finished her drink, Agatha leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes.

She offered one of her direct questions without looking. “So you really haven’t fucked anyone since the breakup?”

“You know the answer. You said it that night in my closet.”

“That’s what I figured. Goody-two-shoes law abiding citizen and all that. So I bet you are ready for this?” She flipped up her skirt to show that she was going commando. She had a landing strip of short pubic hair neatly trimmed over her slit.

“I think you said you liked a little bush?”

“Oh, yeah,” Peter growled.

“I bet you’ve jacked off more than once thinking about this, huh?”

“Oh, yeah, definitely.”

Agatha put her hand between her legs and started to rub herself.

“Ever since you texted, I’ve been masturbating thinking of having your dick in me again.”

Peter watched as much as he could while driving down the highway. He was glad it was mostly deserted.

She arched her back and let out a long sigh.

“Feel better?” asked Peter.

“It was a short reprieve. I won’t feel good until you have worked your magic.”

At the property, Peter excitedly explained where the house would sit and what amenities it would have. Agatha was having a hard time following.

“It’s just empty land. You really want to live out here?”

Somewhat deflated, Peter answered, “Absolutely. I may keep an apartment in the city, but this is where I want to be – away from people.”

Agatha let him lead her around as he showed her his other plans such as a barn and a small dock on the lake.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.