Birthdays - Loving a Young Hermaphrodite - Cover

Birthdays - Loving a Young Hermaphrodite

Copyright© 2023 by Authorwench

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Man starts falling in love with the pretty girl next door, then discovers she has something extra between her legs.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Farming   Sharing   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Prostitution  

I saw something furry at the edge of the road and swerved to avoid it. I thought out loud, “Somebody hit another deer, what a shame.”

Ann said, “It’s a dog! I saw it move! Stop!”

I backed up near it and parked, then we quickly jumped out to help. I saw it was a chocolate lab, and one of its back legs was broken. I gently lifted it into the back seat, and Ann held the poor thing and tried to comfort it. I had her find the local vet’s emergency number and call, and headed back into town.

Three hours later the vet finished and told us, “He’s still sleeping. The leg was badly damaged, and I had to amputate. He doesn’t have a tag on his collar and wasn’t microchipped. The good news is, dogs quickly adjust to a missing leg. He should be up and running around soon. You can pick him up tomorrow.” We sadly petted the dog goodbye and went home.

I followed Ann into the house, and Beth met us in the kitchen. To avoid waking the rest of the family, somehow she yelled at us very quietly. “I told you to be back by ten, and it’s after midnight! What were you doing! You better not have fucked her!”

“No, Beth, no! We found an injured dog by the side of the road and took it to the vet!” I showed her the papers.

“You better still be a virgin!” She reached under Ann’s dress.

“But mamma! It’s true! No!” Beth took some time checking her. Far too much time.

I could see Ann was extremely embarrassed and getting aroused against her will. “UH! Mamma no! UH! Yeah! Yeah! Uh!” Beth stopped when her daughter was close to a climax and pulled her hand away.

“If you ever want him to make you feel like that again, you better be home when I say!” Beth looked at me suspiciously. “You’re lucky she still has her cherry! Go to bed, young lady!” She swatted the Ann’s bottom as she turned to leave.

She reluctantly headed upstairs, “Yes, mamma.”

Beth quietly asked me, “So, you still want to marry her?”

“Yes! Yes! more than anything!”

“Good. Taste this, so you remember why you need to behave when you’re away. Don’t go screw a bunch of whores down there and catch diseases!” I licked her fingers, enjoying the sexy flavor of my lovely bride-to-be.

The next day I picked up the injured dog and took it to the farm. I set him on the ground and their other dog Bubba came over to exchange scents and make friends.

As the rest of the family petted the dogs, Beth quietly reminded me; “Remember how much you care about her, and why you want to come back. Don’t break my little girl’s heart!”

I hugged Beth and said, “I love her! I really do!”

Beth whispered, “My knees are getting kind of bad, and your house is a long walk. When you get back from your big trip, I think maybe Ann should take over housekeeping for you. Including cleaning out your nuts.” She grinned.

I quietly replied, “Great! I love you too, Mom.” I kissed her cheek.

“Beth! Call me Beth! I’m not THAT old!” I giggled.

Lars asked Ann, “Since you saved him, what do you want to name him?”

Ann said, “Tripod! Obviously!” We laughed and thought it fit.

It took him a little time to adjust to standing and walking with a leg missing, but within an hour or so, Tripod was running around the yard and barking at squirrels with Bubba.

Ann took me aside and whispered to me, “I still love my other tripod. Your cock is so big, it’s like another leg! Three times the size of mine!” She patted my groin.

I whispered back, “Yours will grow, give it time. Other things will grow too.” I subtly pointed at her chest, and she smiled. I innocently kissed her on the cheek, to mask the contents of our conversation.

“I got you a new phone for when I’m down south. It has international dialing. I’ll pay the bills.”

“But no camera! How can I send you any pictures?”

“You can’t. A lot of countries down there are very sensitive about naughty pictures. I didn’t want you to have the temptation to send me anything that would get us in trouble. On the bright side, not many people there speak much English. When you call, we can talk as dirty as you want. Tell me about what you do with Kelly and Lisa, and what you want to do when I get back.”

She smiled, then her face slowly changed to a frown. “I’m going to miss you so much!”

“Me too, but we can be together a lot more when I get back. Don’t give up on me if some hot guy comes along. I love you.”

“You’re my only hot guy! And you can watch me be Lisa’s hot guy. Hehehe! And maybe even little Kelly’s hot guy!” She smiled naughtily.

“I’d love that! I want Lisa with us as soon as we can after we’re married, or both if they want! We’ll be great together!”


I had supper with her family the night before I left. I had my suitcase packed, and a taxi scheduled to pick me up for the trip to the airport. We watched a silly comedy movie, and most of the family went upstairs when it was over. Ann clung to me as we sat on the sofa.

As she turned to head upstairs, Beth said; “Ann, you know bedtime is 9. Except for tonight. If you want to go to Jake’s house for a while, don’t slam the door. Be sure to be back here to help me make breakfast at six in the morning.”

Ann and I both smiled intensely. She said, “I just need to grab my jacket!” and ran to her room.

Beth walked over to me and said, “If you’re as gentle with her as you were with me, she’s a lucky girl. Be good to her.”

I gave Beth a hug. “I sure will. Thank you!”


We hopped in my truck and she said, “There’s so much I want to do with you! There’s so much I want to try!”

As I started the engine, I reminded her; “I promised I’d make sure you were a virgin when we got married.” She frowned.

“But there are lots of things we can do without me fucking your pretty little pussy!” We smiled the rest of the way there.

As we walked into my kitchen, I said; “Get an old coffee cup to use as an ashtray. You can smoke in here. And get your clothes off!”

In my bedroom I stripped and grabbed some condoms and lube. My pretty Alanna sat on a kitchen chair nude. I carefully sat in her lap, straddling her, and she French kissed me. “I love you so much!” I played with her cute little boobs and we kissed some more. I kneeled on the floor and licked her nipples. “Light up, I want to see if I can make you cum before you can finish a cigarette.”

I licked her little penis, and watched her pull a cigarette out with her slender little fingers, then suck on it has she held the lighter flame to the tip. I kept licking and sucking her pretty little cock, looking up at her as she smoked. She came in my mouth once with her cock and once with her pussy by the time the cigarette was gone.

I told her, “I want to prove that I really do love you. Most guys would never do this. We don’t need condoms, except it makes it slide more smoothly.” I rolled a condom onto her cock, lubed it and my ass, and slowly lowered myself down. I sat in her lap, facing her, as her little pecker slid into my asshole. I raised and lowered myself, stroking her off with my butt. “Have another cigarette. It’s so sexy, watching you suck on one.” She lit up, then started jerking my cock with her other hand. I moved up and down, impaled on her little dick. I came and sprayed semen all over her tits and belly, just before she shot off in my ass.

“Uh! Uh! OOOOHHHHH! So good, Jake! So good!”

I pulled her condom off and tossed it in the trash.

I licked my index finger and gently slid it into her asshole, as I licked the spunk off her cock.

“OOH! Weird, but kind of nice! I like that! Uh, Jake, Uh, I have to poop!”

As I slid my finger out I asked, “Let me watch! Please?”

She sat on the toilet seat and I watched her squeeze a long brown chain of turds out of her asshole. I was surprised at the size of some of the chunks, a few of them might have been a little wider than my cock. When she was done, she started to get up. “Let me wipe you.” I wiped her pretty little ass with a wad of toilet paper, then took out a couple of wipes. I wiped all around her butthole, and a little bit inside it. I kissed both her butt cheeks, then licked all around her hole.

We sat on the bed and jerked each other off while we watched a porn movie. I licked her little cunt, until she had another orgasm.

She said, “I don’t know if I can do it, but I want to try your big cock in my butt.”

I laid on a towel on my back. As I rolled a condom on I said, “Make sure to put a little lube on the condom, and a lot in your butt. Sit on me slowly, so you can control how far it goes in, and how fast.”

I was very surprised and happy with how well it went. She got me most of the way into her asshole and said, “I was expecting it to hurt. It doesn’t hurt, I just feel REALLY FULL, like I need to poop again. I like this!”

“Try pooping it out and sliding it back in again.” It felt SO GOOD as she squeezed me out of her.

“OOOHH! This is really weird, but nice! I like this!”

She slid back onto it with no problem, and pooped me out twice more. It felt GREAT! And it didn’t hurt her!

“Lay on your side, and let me try moving in and out a little. Play with your pussy and your cock while I do.”

“OOOHH! This is nice! I like this a lot! UH! Yeah! Nice! So good! Uh! OOOOHHHHH! YUH! YUH! UNGH! EEEEEEEE!” Her body shook and spasmed, and I pounded into her asshole as fast as I could, shooting off into the condom by the time she finished her body-wracking combined vaginal and penile orgasm.

We kissed in between panting. “Jake, that was SO AMAZING! I never felt that good before! I never knew anybody COULD feel that good! But I’m so tired, really tired. You can do my butt again, but I think I’m done.”

“I think I’m done too. I can barely move, but I feel GREAT!.”

We kissed and joked a little as we fell asleep together for the first time, with her in my arms. My cock got hard again and slid between her thighs, under her scrotum and cock. I reached over her and rubbed our cock heads together a little.

She dreamily mused, “I want to do this the rest of our lives.”

“Once we’re married, we can. Imagine us fucking one of the little blondes together, with both our dicks in her at the same time!”

“Oooh! I can’t wait!”

I kissed her ear and fell asleep holding her, with both our dicks in my hand.

In the middle of the night, I felt her masturbating both of us. She squeezed both our cocks together in her hands, as she stroked. “Imagine how hot it will be when we fuck Lisa at the same time! How great it will feel, rubbing our dicks together, inside her!”

“Uh! YEAH! UNGH!” We shot off into her hands simultaneously, then went back to sleep.

It seemed like only a few seconds later when the alarm went off and Ann had to go home. I had to wake up too, since my plane to Brazil left in three hours.

“I love you! I’ll call you every day, Jake. I’ll miss you so much!”

As she walked out the door, I said “Me too! I love you, Alanna!


She kept her promise and called me every single night. We had phone sex almost every time. It wasn’t nearly as good as the real thing, but it was what we had. Bread isn’t chocolate cake, but it’ll keep you from starving.

When she turned 16, I sent her a nice camera with a lot of lenses, along with a tripod. An actual aluminum one, instead of another dog ... She was very happy. Near the end of the six months, my contract was extended to a year and I got a 20 percent raise. When the year was nearly up, they offered me another big raise if I would stay another six months. I reluctantly agreed. I was very happy that Ann still called me every night, and once in a while in the mornings too. Just before Alanna turned 17 and got her driver’s license, I sent Lars a check and asked him to help her buy a car.

As I was preparing to finally go home, they offered me double to stay for the last 3 months of the project. I decided that if they wanted to throw money at me, I’d be a fool to dodge it. I’d get home a week after school let out for the summer, and 6 weeks before my lovely fiancée turned 18.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.