Birthdays - Loving a Young Hermaphrodite - Cover

Birthdays - Loving a Young Hermaphrodite

Copyright© 2023 by Authorwench

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Man starts falling in love with the pretty girl next door, then discovers she has something extra between her legs.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Farming   Sharing   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Prostitution  

Beth Svensen and her husband Lars were having some financial troubles and owned the farm next to me. Since I inherited the house from an uncle and moved in two years ago, I paid Lars to mow my yard, bring firewood, and plow the driveway in the winter. In addition to caring for her family and helping on the farm, Beth became my part-time housekeeper. She would do my laundry, clean up my house, and bring me some of whatever her family was having for dinner most nights. Beth joked that I couldn’t even make coffee and toast on my own, and it wasn’t far from true.

Other than blonde Swede Lars, their whole family had brown eyes and red hair. Once Lars told the story of how his great-great-somebody or others made their way to the new world, by selling their farm and their only cow. They claimed some land during the great land rush days and cleared it. Their family still owned it over 150 years later. They were that sort of people; honest, down-to-Earth, and hard-working.

After the first year, Beth and I arranged a deal. They were having major problems keeping up with their mortgage. In exchange for doubling her pay, she would finish the house cleaning by cleaning out my cock with a blowjob twice a week. Beth was good at it, even if she wasn’t enthusiastic. She was 12 years older than me, but still kind of pretty. She said that when she told Lars, he wasn’t happy, but didn’t get overly upset. I was shocked that she even told him. Lars never mentioned it to me, and I sure as hell wasn’t going to bring it up with him.

They had a birthday party for me when I turned 25, with a cake and a big picnic in their yard. I invited my family, to be polite. I knew they weren’t going to fly halfway across the country for just a birthday. When I was about to leave after the party, Beth mentioned; “I forgot to do his laundry yesterday. I guess I better do it tonight.” She walked to my house with me.

She threw my laundry in the washer, and said, “We couldn’t afford to buy a gift for your birthday...”

I interrupted, “It’s ok. I understand. You’ve been really good neighbors, and friends.”

She continued, “ ... since we can’t afford to buy you anything, your gift is an hour in bed with me. You’ve helped us a lot, and we need to give you something.” She wasn’t overjoyed, but she was willing.

We undressed, and she sucked me a little to get me started. I tried missionary style with her, but it wasn’t very good. Her big boobs were arousing but birthing four kids had been very unkind to her nether parts. I slid in and out several minutes but couldn’t get much going. I never had trouble cumming in a woman before and was quite embarrassed. Beth suggested, “If you have some lube, you can try my butt instead.”

I did, and her ass was great! She’s a very kind, good person, but regular sex with her felt like trying to do it with a pail of warm water. I was glad her ass and blowjobs were much better.

I fingered her, then fisted her awhile to get her off too. After a quick shower, she threw my laundry in the dryer and said, “Have a good night. I’ll be back to clean the house on Monday.” I didn’t get any other presents, but it was still a good birthday.

In the fall their only tractor broke down and they didn’t have the money to fix it. Without it there would be no harvest, no food for their cows, and the farm would fail. They were already overextended, and the bank wouldn’t give them another loan.

I gave them a ‘permanent loan’ of the price of a new tractor, in exchange for Beth loaning me her ass twice a week, in addition to the semi-weekly blowjobs. She gave me anal with no argument, and commented that Lars liked anal a lot too. I was kind, and careful to use lots of lube. She said she didn’t mind much if it didn’t hurt.

I figured that two blowies and ass twice a week was at least as good as most girlfriends, and it saved me a lot of time pursuing, romancing, and dating. I did miss having an emotional connection, though.

I never touched Beth where anybody might see us, and never said anything about it in front of their family, and neither did she. I still brought beers to their house and watched football with Lars and their boys on the weekends. There was some tension, but Lars and I were still friends.

They gave me a quarter of beef for my next birthday, and I gave them a new plow for the farm, as a combined birthday / anniversary present. They were quite happy and thankful. They needed it a lot more than I needed the money. I made a few burgers and steaks on the grill, but Beth ended up cooking most of the beef too.


When I finished repairing it, I handed the digital camera back to their fourteen-year-old daughter, Ann. I later found out her real name was Alanna. “Thanks so much, Jake! Thank you!” She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks so much! You don’t know how much this means to me! I’d never get the money to buy a new one!”

“I saved the pictures that were on it, too. Let me show you.” I clicked a few buttons, and the images started to display on my computer screen, one by one. A few were nature scenes like a sunrise, a waterfall, some birds in a tree. I wondered why she seemed nervous.

Most of the other forty images showed a lot of high school kids. She was going back to high school in the fall, no surprises there.

Five were pictures of two girls about age fifteen, a brunette and a blonde, holding hands or kissing. In one image, they had a hand in the back pocket of each other’s pants, and cigarettes in their other hands. One picture showed the brunette kissing Ann on the cheek and squeezing her small boob through her shirt. Another had the blonde girl sitting in Ann’s lap, as both puffed on cigarettes. The sight of her sucking on the long round cigarette made me wonder what it would feel like if she sucked on something of mine that was long and round.

Ann blushed and said, “Please don’t tell my brothers, or my parents! I’d be in big trouble!”

“Not a big deal. And I think that’s kinda hot.” It was my turn to blush.

I kept copies of the last few pictures, and later I jerked off to them several times.

“Thanks again!” I was alarmed and surprised when she also kissed me on the lips, before turning to run the 1/4 mile across the pasture to their house. Her lips tasted faintly of smoke.

I watched her jog away for a moment, staring at the way her cute little bottom filled out her jeans.

Her mother, Beth, cleared her throat behind me. “Ahem! Don’t you go gettin’ any ideas. She’s a good girl! She’s a virgin, and she’s staying that way! I’ll take care of your problem.” She sat in a chair in front of me, put a hand on my butt, and unzipped my pants with the other.

“Besides, there’s no reason to think about a kid who barely even has these.” She undid the top few buttons of her blouse, giving me a nice view of her cleavage and the big breasts in her overworked bra.

Beth’s were easily double D’s, and saying Ann had “A” cups might be a little generous.

She paused long enough to say, “Go ahead and feel ‘em. It’s not like you haven’t before.” She didn’t have to ask twice. I leaned forward and reached down, to squeeze and play with her big knockers as she sucked me. Her red hair rubbing my belly felt nice. For a moment, I imagined what it would feel like if Ann’s hair rubbed my belly while SHE sucked me.

Beth licked and sucked the end of my cock, as she squeezed and stroked the shaft. I liked the tightness, as she squeezed and stroked me. Watching and feeling Beth’s big boobs inspired me even more, and after a few minutes I came in her mouth; “UNH! UNH! Yeah! SO GOOD! OOOOHHHH!” As usual, she spit in the sink and cleaned me up with a washcloth.

“I’m makin’ mashed potatoes and roast beef at home. I’ll bring you some in a little while.”

As she left I said, “Thanks Beth.”

After dinner I thought I saw somebody far from the houses, sitting under a tree at the edge of a hay field. I got out my binoculars. It was Alanna, smoking a cigarette. The tall grass was in the way, but from the position of her shoulder, I suspected that maybe she had her other hand down her pants? Seeing her body jerk, and the big smile she got confirmed it. Was she thinking about me? I could only hope.


Near the end of the summer Lars and Beth’s second-oldest son Olaf turned 19 and they invited me to the birthday party. All the relatives, friends, and neighbors came, and the crowd of fifty or so people I didn’t know made me a little uncomfortable. Their oldest boy Jacob was in the Army, and couldn’t get leave for just a birthday, so he sent a funny video message.

Olaf introduced everybody to his fiancée Nancy, and announced they planned to marry in the spring. The youngest of the boys, Hans, would be leaving for college in a few weeks. Olaf and his lady would stay and work on the farm, then take over when Lars and Beth retired in a decade or so.

After lunch I took a walk. I saw Alanna under the same tree as before, putting out a cigarette in the dirt. She noticed me and gasped in surprise. “Please don’t tell them I took some of daddy’s cigarettes? They would be so mad!”

I sat as I said, “It’s not good for you, but kids experiment when they’re young. It’s not a big deal.”

She blushed as she said, “About the pictures in my camera...”

“It’s alright, a lot of girls are lesbians. It’s nothing to be ashamed about.”

“No, I like boys too.” She blushed even more intensely. “And, um, I hope that you...”

Beth came into sight and yelled, “What are you doing? Sneaking off to screw, during your brother’s birthday?”

I tried to placate her, “No, Beth, it’s not like that. I didn’t touch her!”

We both had all our clothes on and were sitting on the grass at least 5 feet apart.

Alanna joined in, “Momma, I wouldn’t do that! We were just talking.”

Beth relaxed a little. She could easily see they was nothing improper going on. “Okay. It’s time for cake, come have some.”

When gift time came around, Olaf opened the one from me and put on his new cowboy hat. His father adjusted his own cowboy hat and joked, “Great! The cows won’t talk to you without one!” That got a laugh from the crowd.

Nobody but Olaf paid attention to the card, or the five-hundred-dollar check inside it, with a note on the memo line, ‘For the wedding’.

The day before Hans left for college, I stopped by and gave him a new laptop computer, still in the box. I said, “I found this. I hope you know somebody who can use it.” He was very happy.


Unless the weather was bad, every Saturday and Sunday afternoon I would sit by the tree with Alanna, talking and watching her smoke. Seeing her suck on a cigarette strongly reminded me of getting a blowjob.

She told me that sometimes her mother would look at us through the windows. Alanna was careful to sit behind the tree, so she wouldn’t get caught smoking, and I was careful to stay in plain view, so Beth could see that I wasn’t up to anything nefarious. I started buying cigarettes for her, so she wouldn’t get caught taking them from her dad.

One day she bluntly asked me, “Why aren’t you married, are you gay or something?”

I decided to be blunt too. “I haven’t found the right woman yet. There’s nothing wrong with being gay, but I love boobs and pussy way too much for that. If I could be gay with a pretty girl’s tongue in my mouth and a boob in each hand, I might consider it.” I chuckled. I expected her to laugh, or at least smile, but she just nodded. Ok, not an amazing joke.

“So, when was your last girlfriend?”

“Over two years ago, before I moved here. She was proud of being an LA princess, and wouldn’t go anywhere she might see cows, much less dirt.”

At least THAT got a laugh.

I wasn’t exactly mister smooth as I said, “I’ve ... ah ... been wondering about the time I fixed the camera and you ... um ... kissed me. Uh, if you think I’m too old, I’ll understand. But if you wouldn’t mind, I think maybe when you’re older, I’d like to take you on a date.”

She blushed and happily smiled. She jumped in my lap and hugged me, “YES!”.

“Now if only there was a way that could happen without your dad shooting me or ripping me in half.”

Ann giggled, “No, it’s not like that. Daddy’s just a great big puppy dog, watching out for the family.”

“Maybe to you! But the other day I saw him put the backup generator in his truck with one hand! I’m stronger than the average guy, but I can barely lift it at all!”

“What daddy doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” She stuck her tongue out and blew. “PFFFTTT!” Such a sexy tongue. “ ... and since I know momma and daddy just left to get groceries...” She stood up and lifted her shirt, showing me her little breasts. Like most young ones, they held their round shape firmly, as she moved from side to side, trying to make them shake. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and didn’t really need one yet.

I blushed and smiled, “Nice!”

I tugged her shirt back down. “But if anybody sees, you’ll be going to my funeral next week. We have to be careful! I’m telling you now, so that you know. I won’t have sex with you until you’re at least 18. I could go to jail forever. Or worse yet, I could piss off your father.”

She suddenly looked sad. “I don’t want to wait! A lot of guys in school said they like me, and they don’t care about daddy. I could screw any of them, but I want you.” A tear formed at the corner of her eye. “Am I ugly or something?”

“No, of course not! I think you’re cute, and very pretty. In a couple years, you’ll be a hot babe. I want to, a lot, but we need to wait. Do you think you can just get to know me, and wait for anything physical until you’re 18? If you can, I promise, I’ll be good to you.”

She asked, “So you’ll be my boyfriend, and not sleep with any other girls?”

“Of course!”

“Or any boys? I’m just asking ‘cause there’s a girl...”

“WHAT? I’m not gay, and what do you mean, there’s a girl?”

She hesitantly told me, “In the picture you saw, the blonde girl in my lap is Lisa. We’re best friends, and I think maybe she wants to be more than that. I’m not sure if I want to, but if you’re ok with it ... maybe...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.