Snapshot #034 - Eryn's Abyss (or Lilac and Cut Grass) - Cover

Snapshot #034 - Eryn's Abyss (or Lilac and Cut Grass)

by Crimson Dragon

Copyright© 2023 by Crimson Dragon

Fiction Story: Summer heat relentlessly invades her bedroom. Insomnia stakes its torrid claim. Eryn dresses and departs, leaving her alone until tomorrow to suffer the sultry heat. Originally written in June 2012.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Masturbation   .

Insomnia insistently claimed her.

A trickle of perspiration appeared under the cascade of her crimson hair where the first fine strands met the silk of her neck. The droplet rolled languidly over her bare skin, travelling unhurriedly across her shoulder until it reluctantly parted from her body to splash silently to the warm wooden slats beneath her naked toes.

She exhaled silently, contentedly. The oppressive heat and humidity stressed her less than the raw inability to embrace sleep. The sauna of her bedroom surely contributed to the lurking insomnia, sand scratching with every laboured blink, but the sticky air could not solely fall to blame. No. Not solely.

Eryn.

Extending her arms, the girl leaned gracefully upon the sill of the open window, her damp palms supporting her against the cracked and tortured paint of the frame. Her breasts swayed easily between her arms in synchronicity with her rhythmic breathing; the motion reminded her of departed gentle fingertips, and promises of more.

Outside, nothing stirred, the world asleep, absent even a whisper of a breeze to relieve the unyielding torridity of the night. Streetlamps pooled voiceless light upon the stark sidewalk below, where no intruders braved their nocturnal tranquillity. Beyond, no vehicles capered through the darkness; no harsh candles flickered behind thousands of darkened windows. Only moonlight blanketed the plains of the cityscape, casting muted shadows across the earth. But for the ever-present song of crickets and the hovering molten face of the moon, she possessed the night. Hers. Alone.

Alone.

Grainy eyes closed. She breathed in deeply, inhaling the night, absorbing it, integrating it, a fundamental segment of her soul. The fragrance of lilac and cut grass saturated her senses, caressed her very lungs.

Even here, far from the tangled bedclothes, she could sense Eryn’s heady perfume, her intoxicating passion, her impulsive laughter. She could feel the touch of velvety fingers slipping through crimson curls, painted toes sliding up her naked calf, hardened nipples pressing into the burning skin of her bare shoulder. Lips tingled where she’d kissed Eryn goodnight, Eryn’s fingertips lightly tracing her jawline. She watched silently from the bed as Eryn, aglow in moonlight, haltingly dressed, stealing from the steamy bedroom, swallowed whole by the oppressive night beyond. Flaxen haired, a beautiful ghost, a nymph of the night, possessing only the promise of more.

“Until tomorrow,” Eryn had softly whispered, before she disappeared with merely one fleeting glimpse of an upturned heel.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.