License to Kill - Cover

Preview

License to Kill

by Jezzaz

Copyright© 2023 by Jezzaz

Action/Adventure Story: Sometimes the only difference between a super villain and a super spy is who gets hurt in the battle.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Cheating  

It’s been a while since I last completed anything – the pandemic has gotten to me more than I would like to think. However, this story came out of the blue and I actually wrote 12k words in one sitting. Once the idea was there, it just flowed out.

I don’t actually know what this one is really about, it just ... is.

I did try and write this in the British Vernacular, so the dialog is peppered with Britishisms (at least, what I remember; I haven’t lived back home in over thirty years now, so my idioms might be a bit out of date.)

Here’s a small glossary to help my colonial brethren.

Prat – moron, idiot.

Friday Week – a week on Friday.

Pants – when something is a bit crap, it’s ‘pants’.

‘Hoity Toity’ – imagining you are upper class.

‘Manc’s’ – short for Manchester.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.