A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls

Copyright© 2023 by Jon Eugene

Chapter 7: March, April, June, and July

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: March, April, June, and July - Jon is hired to photograph a calendar, only this time it's not a golf course or a wildlife theme, but twelve beautiful women. Just how wild will this new endeavor become?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Pregnancy   Illustrated  

Our next calendar girl to photograph was Jordan, our March Leprechaun. I had a little green top hat and the long-stemmed pipe, and I trusted Jordan to supply the shorts, underwear, and vest. As we were wrapping up our little supper, I asked her to go get changed and we’d start on her pictures.

I went to the white background again as it was probably the most versatile. I hesitated, thought about the green screen, but then nixed that because Jordan would probably be wearing green and if she was, she’d just disappear! We certainly didn’t want that. So, white would be the background.

I had several props around for the different months’ themes, and one of the ones I had for March was a black cast-iron pot. Actually, it was a small cauldron, complete with little feet. I picked it up in an antique store several years before, and it has been a good prop over the years. We’d probably use it again for the October pictures. It was fitted with an interior light and a screen, over which we could put different objects, and for this picture I had placed a bunch of gold foil-wrapped chocolate coins so that it would appear as if it was brimming with gold coins. That and the hat and the long-stemmed pipe and anything else I might think of on the spur of the moment would have to do.

As I finished placing the ‘pot-o-gold,’ I turned and saw Jordan accompanied by Lou come into the room. I just whistled. The other gentlemen were slack-jawed; Jordan just looked determined.

She didn’t have on shorts. What she did have on was a green tartan skirt that was so short that not only her ass cheeks peeked out, but each step showed that her pussy was covered by a panel of sheer green material that disappeared between her ass cheeks. Above those little wisps of material was a green vest, accentuated by brown leather. It was held closed by leather laces up to the bottom of her breasts. I don’t know how Lou and Diamond had done it, but Jordan’s nearly non-existent breasts had been bunched up together to give her a hint of cleavage. To top it all off, she had donned a curly red wig and her long dark locks were nowhere to be seen. It sure changed her looks, that’s for sure!

“Makeup!” I yelled and Diamond came running from the makeup room.

“What, Jonny?” she yelled back. I went up to her and whispered in her ear. She spun on her heel and quickly returned with two small jars of powder and two makeup brushes. I held out my hand and she placed one of the jars into my hand along with a brush.

I turned to Jordan. “Come here,” I said, and she came to me under the bright lights. “You look absolutely delightful, Jordan,” I said, “but we need to accentuate your curves a little. Hold still while I try a little ‘magic’.”

I turned her so that the lights were very bright on her and took the brush in my hand and put some of the powder on it. I then lightly brushed the dark powder across the underside of the right breast. “That tickles,” giggled Jordan as she pulled away slightly.

scg-7-1.jpg

“Hold still,” I ordered, a little harshly. “I know it tickles,” I continued, a bit more gently, “but I think you’ll like the results.”

I continued to put the dark powder on the lower slopes of both breasts. Then I asked for the other jar and used the lighter powder from that jar on the middle of the breast slope. By switching back and forth between the brushes, I was able to give her the semblance of more cleavage than she really had by giving the lower slope of the breasts a darker shadow than the middle and upper slopes. It was a trick I had learned long ago in theatre from an insecure ingenue who had to play Gypsy Rose Lee in the musical “Gypsy.” It made both the ingenue and Jordan look like their breasts were at least one cup larger than they actually were.

“Go look in the mirror and see if you like it,” I told Jordan. She scampered off and the next thing we, in the camera room, heard was a squeal and then the sound of her feet pounding back into the camera room.

“Jonny!” she squealed, “I’ve got boobs! I look like I’ve got boobs!” I understood from her bouncing and giggling that she liked the change in her appearance. “Where do you want me?” she asked.

“Right over here,” I said, and I led her to the cauldron. I had set it on a white wooden block so that she wouldn’t have to squat too much to sit on it. I arranged her sitting on the edge of the cauldron, her right leg sitting on top of her left, which was stretched out a little, her heel digging into the throw which was still on the floor in front of her. In the post-production, we’d color that green so that it looked like long grass. She had put the hat on the back of her head and I had her hold the pipe upside down, with the tip just sitting on the top of her bottom teeth. She turned her head to me and I told her to just wink at me when I started shooting. The LED light in the bottom of the cauldron lit up the gold foil, giving the effect that the gold was shimmering.

I next had her sit with the pot on the floor between her legs and her hands picking up the gold-foil covered chocolate and letting it spill between her fingers. The LED light glowed in her face and it made her look like she was very avaricious.

I took a few variations on these poses before I was satisfied with the “normal” look. I asked her if she was ready for the more risqué pictures.

“Oh, Jonny,” she said, “I’ve been ready ever since you talked to me earlier!” She then proceeded to unlace the vest and she shucked her skirt off and kicked it in the direction of the seated men. She dropped her panties and just stood there, hands on her hips, in just the vest, curly wig and top hat. It was such a good pose, I quickly took a couple of pictures. She even had the pipe in one hand and the effect was stunning. Of course, I put her through the previous poses, too, working the vest off her shoulders showing her breasts, her nipples very hard and excited.

scg-7-2.jpg

I had her put her knees together, one knee across the other. I went and retrieved her skirt, and put that on her foot, looking like she was about to kick it off. Then I had her sit back down with her legs around the caldron. Boy, she looked great, especially when she raised her hands above her head and the coins cascaded around her. However, we were soon done with her pictures and it was time to move on.

I still had to make a couple of pictures for the background and I asked for volunteers. Several of the women were willing to help out however they could. These would be silhouettes, a device I loved to use, and I had them gather in a semi-circle. I explained what I wanted: that a couple of them should be on their knees and a couple of them bent over, hands on their knees, as if they were looking into a hole. I explained to them that we would put a rainbow coming out of the hole for the calendar. They seemed to get the idea and I arranged them on the white background with just the background light turned on, casting them in silhouette. When we were done with that, we could see that it worked perfectly and would add just the right amount of ‘atmosphere’ to the finished picture.

I turned to the model named Naomi. I asked her to go and change for her pictures, seeing as how we were ready for April. While she was changing, I set up the lights on another portion of the room. There was a general shuffling behind me as everyone was getting into position to watch what we were going to do this time. Naomi, my assistant, was arranging tufts of grass on the floor, and when Lou saw she was putting out little plastic eggs, Lou went to help her. The background on this set was all-green paper. Naomi, once Lou was helping her, also released a couple of white rabbits that a local farm-supply store had loaned to me for the weekend.

Just then, Naomi made her entrance. She was just absolutely darling in her little sundress. It was very light, with a deeply scooped neckline and very short hem. It was a flower print just screaming ‘Spring!’, and she had on white chunk heels. The dress was so light and fine it was obvious she wasn’t wearing anything under it, as her areolas could be seen. To finish it all off, she was wearing a pair of over-the-knees stay-up stockings with little blue bows on the front of each stocking.

She came up to me and asked, “Can you make my boobs show up better?” Her head was down, her hands behind her back, and she pawed the ground in little semi-circles with the toe of her right foot.

“Makeup!” I yelled. She laughed, clapped her hands, and dropped the front of the dress until I had done for her what I had done for Jordan. Of course, Naomi had more to work with to start, and so I didn’t have to spend as much time as I had with Jordan. Still, she seemed very pleased.

I basically had her play with the rabbits, petting them and rubbing their soft fur against her cheek. She was very natural doing these little things and I soon had what I needed with the livestock. I handed her an umbrella and she struck a couple of poses using it as a prop. She opened it slightly, hooked it over her arm and picked up an egg, pretending to drop it into her impromptu basket. I loved the spontaneity of the gesture. Finally, I had her open the umbrella, which was a clear vinyl one that dropped over the user, and put herself in its center.

I then asked her to do it all again in the nude, which she did without any other prompting. Her made-up breasts did look larger and we had some fun doing all the poses again. With the umbrella open and over her head, she stuck her hand out, looking like she was checking for rain. Then, she went impromptu again. She closed the umbrella and tossed it aside and picked up both bunnies and then sat cross-legged and just let one of them play between her legs as she picked up the other and rubbed him against her cheek. All of the women, who had been cooing every time the rabbits had been involved, just said, “Awwwww,” and I knew I had a winning shot.

In this last set of pictures there had really been nothing overtly sexual, but the innocence she projected was sensuous just the same. I had the feeling that this whole thing was going to go over very well, and not just with Topham. I glanced over his way and saw Ginger on his lap, whispering in his ear and his face just one huge grin.

It was about this time I actually took a look around. All around the room were women in various states of undress, several of whom were clustered around my feet. I hadn’t really noticed it before, but it looked not unlike an old sheik’s harem scene. It just gave me another boost of testosterone and I was hard once again. It was a good thing that Lou had drained me earlier or I would have been in some real distress!

The next set of pictures was going to be hard for the model to project naughtiness before we were blatantly sexual. It was our graduation scene and Ruth was the model. Ruth was a bit curvier than Naomi, but how to bring that figure out beneath a graduation gown? That was going to be the tricky part: to be sexy and not sexual until it was time to be.

I sent Ruth out to change, and while she was gone, Naomi (my assistant) and I pulled the lights over to another set I had. I had gained a very nice desk over the summer when I photographed a high school that was set to be demolished, and I had that over in another corner. In that corner, I had built a set with shelves and books and it was very popular with my business clients who wanted something that projected a very traditional, professional look. In the last few weeks, I had photographed Ruth’s father, who was a real judge, on that very set. Having his daughter, possibly nude, in the same set was ironic, indeed.

Ruth came out of the makeup room dressed in a graduation robe and miter cap. As she walked, she flashed a lot of leg above some strappy heels. She looked like any other female graduate. I couldn’t wait until we crossed the line from sexy to sexual. The robe was not closed, and I could see that all she had on under the robe was a push-up bra, a pair of panties and a garter belt holding up a pair of dark nylon stockings.

I initially had her sit on the edge of the desk with her legs crossed, looking very demure. I was once again struck by an idea. Naomi, my assistant, was standing nearby, and I told her to go and get our wedding emergency kit. She ducked out and returned very quickly. In the emergency kit, we had several needles and small spools of thread in different colors, along with pins and safety pins, as well as small bandages and some antiseptic cream. We had cobbled it together out of my experience and Naomi’s imagination to be able to handle all sorts of wedding emergencies.

My idea was to take the long robe and shorten it to just below Ruth’s ass, so that it would be very sexy, instead of staid. We first zipped up the robe, then went around and started pinning up the hem. I was surprised when there were suddenly several hands dipping into the emergency kit and coming up with the pins. The ladies were all helping to get the robe pinned up. I stood back and watched them work for a moment, then started taking pictures of the process. Believe me, having four semi-nude women pinning up a dress on an equally undressed woman made for some pretty interesting pictures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.