A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls

Copyright© 2023 by Jon Eugene

The Calendar

Erotica Sex Story: The Calendar - Jon is hired to photograph a calendar, only this time it's not a golf course or a wildlife theme, but twelve beautiful women. Just how wild will this new endeavor become?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Pregnancy   Illustrated  

scg-january.jpg

Jamie (January)

When Nils asked me if it was all right for him to give my name to a photographer he knew for a photo assignment, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I certainly wasn’t expecting what we got!

It turned out that Mr. Eugene wanted twelve girls for a two-calendar set, one to be done in a pinup style and a second one that was supposed to be very sexy. When I went into the interview, I still didn’t know what to expect, but Mr. Eugene, Jonny, explained it all pretty well and when he said I was going to be the January model, I was very happy, especially when I found out what the pay was supposed to be! It was outrageous, and for that amount, I would do just about anything he wanted me to do.

We had so much fun! It was very interesting to see how all of the other girls were being put into costumes for their month’s themes. I was so into the whole thing, I forgot to get dressed! I only had the little peignoir that Jonny had me in for my shots, but with everyone there, they generated enough heat that I wasn’t cold at all.

I think you can see how much fun we were having when you look at this picture of me. Jonny was very generous and provided some food and some wine to help us relax, and boy, was I relaxed. I was the first girl to be photographed and I was nervous, but he put me at such ease that it wasn’t long before I really got into what he wanted, and I think it shows in this picture.

scg-february.jpg

Miyuki (February)

Mr. Nils asked if I might like to pose for a photographer friend of his and when I said ‘yes,’ he sent my name off to Jon Eugene. I pose for Mr. Nils once-in-a-while, and when I do, he always wants me naked, so when Mr. Jonny asked if I would do that for him, I said ‘yes’ to him, also.

Mr. Jonny wanted me to be a Valentine’s Day gift. I did not understand, but he explained as we went through some poses. He had Mr. Jim help him move furniture around, but Mr. Alex, the man who wanted the calendar, just sat in his chair, watching. At first, that made me very nervous, but there were so many other girls, I was able to ignore him and concentrate on what Mr. Jonny wanted.

In this picture, Mr. Jonny said he wanted me to have what he called a ‘come-hither’ look. I did not understand, so he explained it like this: “You are giving yourself to your lover, and you want them to come to you and make love. Make me want to come and love you.”

Well, that was not so hard to do. I thought about my friends, Haru and Arisu, and suddenly, Mr. Jonny shouts, “That’s it!” I’m thinking of Haru and Arisu and wishing they were here to make love to me. It’s always so sweet and good, like the chocolate around me.

scg-marcha.jpg

Jordan (March)

I was so excited when Jonny said I could be in the calendar he was creating, but I was also very nervous because I had a secret: I wasn’t old enough to be in the kind of pictures he was wanting!

You see, I was only 17 when we made the calendar, but I had lied to everyone about my age. I had dropped out of school so that I could work full-time for Diamond at her spa, but I was only 16. I had just had my birthday a couple of months before when we did the ads for her spa, and I was really surprised that my parents hadn’t called her on that. Maybe they were still upset with me about dropping out of school and wanted me to learn one of their stupid ‘lessons.’

So, I lied about my age. Of course, I make such a big deal about me not having any tits, that I think everyone wants to bend over backwards to include me with the bigger women. Anyway, when Jonny said I was in and that I would be a leprechaun, I was very excited.

Then it came time for the pictures, and I was really nervous, especially seeing some of the other women. I mean, Ginger is really stacked! I met Jamie, and she’s got big boobs, too, but she made me feel comfortable. Of course, the wine didn’t hurt either, but I still wanted bigger boobs. Jonny did some passes with a makeup brush, and suddenly, what were ‘A’ cups suddenly looked like large ‘B’ cups! I had boobs.

Now, Jonny wanted me to be the leprechaun with all of the gold in the pot. I don’t think I look too mischievous in this picture, but Jonny likes it, so I like it, too. And I don’t look flat-chested, now do I?

scg-april.jpg

Naomi (April)

I love this picture! It is so me! I hate clothes and I love soft, furry animals, so what’s not to like?

This calendar project has been something really wild. When we were doing the interviews, I didn’t think I would be a part of it, especially after seeing all of the really beautiful women being interviewed. It really gave me a boost when I was chosen. Then to have my friends Ruth and Faith chosen with me really blew my mind! I mean, Faith is really beautiful, but she’s nine-months pregnant in the pictures.

Anyway, I was glad to be the picture of Spring, especially with all of those little bunnies snuggling up against me. The feel of their fur against my skin was really intense, especially with all of the attention the other ladies gave me. They were all so nice, especially Lou who helped get me into my costume later.

While I may look sweet and innocent here, when I got to Jonny’s that night, I was not feeling sweet and innocent: I was hot and horny. Unfortunately, I had to wait until I got home because Faith went into labor that night and had her baby. I guess I wasn’t the only one who was excited!

scg-may.jpg

Ruth (May)

When I look at this picture, I see my mom. Seriously, I see my mom, just as my dad must have seen her on the night I was conceived. Mom told me that Daddy was a lawyer at the time with his own practice, and she was his paralegal and had just graduated. She said that after the ceremony was over and she had promised to meet her parents later, she snuck into his office, took off everything but her robe and waited for him to come to his office. The rest, as they say, is history, and if she looked anywhere near as delicious as I do, then I’m surprised I don’t have a twin!

The session itself was a lot of fun, with good food and wine and Jonny, the photographer, being so good to all of us that we all wanted to be in as many pictures as we could. I think the only picture that had us all dressed was the first one where we were supposed to be at a party. After that, when each of us were done with our pictures, we just stuck around to find out what sexy pose Jonny would put us in next. We didn’t have to worry because Jonny and his assistant kept us all very busy.

I was with Naomi and Faith, each of whom are in pictures on either side of me, and we wanted to make love when we got home, but Faith’s baby, Adam, had other plans.

scg-june.jpg

Faith (June)

I know I’m supposed to look like a June bride, but I think I look sad. I’m not, really, it’s just that my milk came in and I’m a little uncomfortable. You can see a drop of milk getting ready drop off of my nipple and my big, whale-like belly sticking out below.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.