A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls

Copyright© 2023 by Jon Eugene

Chapter 10: An Unexpected Delivery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: An Unexpected Delivery - Jon is hired to photograph a calendar, only this time it's not a golf course or a wildlife theme, but twelve beautiful women. Just how wild will this new endeavor become?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Pregnancy   Illustrated  

It was still dark when I opened my eyes in response to someone gently shaking me by the shoulder. It took a couple of moments, but when my eyes finally focused, it was to see two lovely sets of eyes looking concernedly into my face. As soon as I did focus, I sat up immediately, swinging my feet off the couch. I almost tried to stand up, but the bodies of Lou and Gina were in my way.

“What’s wrong?” was the first thing I could think to say. I sat there rubbing my eyes, trying to get the sleep out of them.

“Nothing’s wrong, Jonny,” said Lou, “except you’re out here on the couch instead of in our bed.” ‘Our bed.’ I liked the sound of that. “Gina’s been complaining about it since we crawled in.” Her voice was sounding very petulant.

“Right,” said Gina. “I didn’t mean to put you out here.” She sounded petulant, too. “There’s plenty of room for the three of us in that big bed, you know.”

“Careful, girl. He’ll go all noble on us in a moment.” Lou was probably right. I certainly didn’t want to jeopardize anything between Gina and Cole, let alone Lou and me.

“You wouldn’t do that, would you, Jonny? You wouldn’t turn down a nice, cozy bed with two warm, willing women, would you? I’m feeling terrible, you know. Faith, Ruth, and Naomi are snuggled up together, so why do you want to be ‘noble’ and sleep out here by yourself?”

They each grabbed an arm and started pulling me up off the couch. Of course, I resisted. I mean, I didn’t think I was being noble, but I didn’t want to be a reason for any kind of friction between Gina and Cole, and I told them that.

“Oh, for cryin’ out loud,” said Gina, perhaps a bit more forcefully than she meant to say it. She let go of my arm and put her hands on her hips, one of which was sticking out. “Cole and I are solid. I even suggested this might happen and he was OK with it. I mean, it’s not as if we haven’t slept with others in our lifetimes. Look at our wedding! Do think that was the first time we’d ever fucked in front of an audience?”

I had to admit that I hadn’t thought of that. “That’s OK, Jonny,” said Lou. “We’re all adults here, and watching you photograph all those sexy women has Gina and me worked up. I need to get fucked, even if you don’t!”

What could I say? I know that I was still feeling randy, but I had figured nothing would come of it, so I had put it aside. Yeah, I know: I was being ‘noble’ again. That’s kind of how I felt, so sue me. I followed the ladies into the bedroom. They turned and came to me from both sides, their hands all over me. Gina dropped to her knees and proceeded to pull my underwear down. The waistband caught on the tip of my cock, causing it to bend downwards until the waistband was below the head, causing my cock to bounce back up, practically slapping Gina in the face.

scg-10-1.jpg

“Oh, goody!” she squealed. “Look at what I found!” She opened her mouth and took me right down to the root without any hesitation. The suction she gave my cock made me groan in appreciation.

“I figured she might be pretty good at that,” said Lou. “She was a cheerleader, and you know what kind of sluts cheerleaders are.” She patted Gina on the head and returned to kissing me.

“I was not a slut,” said Gina, pulling off of me for a moment. “In high school the only guy who fucked me was Cole. I gave blowjobs to keep the guys happy and out of my panties!” She giggled.

She returned to giving me some of the best head I’ve ever had. She took me deep again, licking and sucking all the way down, and licking and sucking all the way back out again. Once she had my cock in the front of her mouth, her tongue went crazy on the crown, sending shivers up and down my back, the pleasure exquisite. Her hand worked up and down the length of my cock, twisting as she went up and down. Her tongue then went and licked the piss-hole before sucking me in again, going down and down again.

“Whoa, girl!” I cried. “Slow down a little or I’ll come and not be any good to anyone the rest of the night!”

Lou grabbed Gina by the hair and pulled her back. “No, we wouldn’t want that! I want him to fuck me before he’s out for the count!”

She pulled Gina up and gave her a kiss. “Why don’t you just get me warmed up and kiss my pussy? Maybe he’ll fuck you while you do that!”

With that, Lou flopped back on the bed, spreading her legs. Gina immediately crawled in between those wide-open legs and proceeded to lick up and down Lou’s pussy. “One thing,” she said, looking over her shoulder at me, “don’t come in my pussy. I want to save that until I’m sure Cole’s knocked me up!”

Well, how could I turn that down? I got on the bed behind her, but instead of just plunging into Gina’s wet and willing pussy, I dipped my head down and licked her as she was licking Lou. I pushed against her legs and she spread out a little more and I was able to put my head right up against her pussy.

scg-10-2.jpg

I proceeded to lick, and where I could reach in far enough, to nibble on her lips, which were rich and meaty, not to mention very slick with her juices.

“Oh,” said Gina, lifting her head to look Lou in the eyes, “He’s pretty good, isn’t he? I think he could give Cole some pointers!” With that she went back to licking and nibbling Lou.

“Oh, I know,” said Lou. “I could have him love on me for hours!” She was pinching and pulling on her nipples, pulling them out away from her chest, moaning.

After a couple of minutes, I got up off my knees and lined my cock up with Gina’s cunt. As wet as she was, I didn’t think there’d be much resistance and there wasn’t. I plunged in as far as I could, encountering nothing but a slick heat and a set of muscles that, once I got fully seated, threatened to not let me go again. It was warm and wet and tight and I knew I was in trouble of cumming all too quickly.

It was time for some distractions, anything to keep from cumming too quickly. I grabbed Gina’s hair, pulling hard off Lou’s pussy. Her cry of despair of having her pussy abandoned was cut short as I pushed Gina back into Lou. Gina took up where she left off and I could hear Lou’s cry, her high keening wail that signaled her release. I reached under Gina and was rubbing her clit furiously, listening to her cries of completion when I was startled by a voice behind me at the door.

“Could you three keep it down? Faith’s not feeling too good and I think she needs some sleep, so keep it down, OK?” It was Naomi, and she definitely had a worried look on her face.

Lou scrambled out from under Gina and went over to the younger woman. “Sorry,” she said. We were kind of worked up from the shoot. We didn’t mean to get so loud.”

“You weren’t really very loud,” said Naomi, “except there at the end. But Faith is very restless and we can’t really sleep either.”

I could hear the concern in her voice. “Let’s finish this later,” I said. “Maybe we should check in on Faith and see what we can do.” I managed to get up and I grabbed my slacks and slipped them on and then made my way to the guest bedroom.

I found Ruth on her knees next to a recumbent Faith, who was lying on her side as Ruth was rubbing the small of her back. The light on the bedstand was turned down low, giving a warm glow to the room, throwing shadows everywhere.

scg-10-3.jpg

I made my way to the other side of the bed and sat there, reaching out to Faith, touching her shoulder.

“What’s going on, Faith?” I asked. I felt the others sitting on the bed, also. Lou reached over and felt Faith’s forehead with the back of her hand.

“She’s a little warm,” she whispered to me, looking concerned.

“I don’t know, Jon,” said Faith. I can’t get comfortable for some reason. My back hurts a little. Ruth’s rubbing feels really good, but my tummy’s upset for some reason.”

I wasn’t sure what we could do until morning. “Maybe you ate too much tonight, or maybe you didn’t get enough to drink?” I queried. “Maybe some antacid?”

“I didn’t eat too much, but maybe if you’ve got something to settle my tummy...?”

“Some antacid and some lemon-lime soda coming right up,” I said.

Naomi piped up. “That’s what my grandma gave me when my tummy was upset.”

Lou said, “My mom did that, too. Maybe all mom’s do it.”

Their voices drifted away as I walked away from the room. I stopped in my bathroom and got some generic antacids from the medicine cabinet and then got the soda from the kitchen refrigerator. As I re-entered the room, Gina was talking.

“You know,” she said, “this may be the beginnings of labor contractions. I’ve heard of this before. When did you say you were due?”

By this time, Faith was sitting on the edge of the bed, a transparent babydoll negligee caressing her upper body. Her breasts were larger than when we sat with her for the interview a few weeks before, and I swear her baby bump looked to be lower on her body than it had during the photoshoot just hours ago.

Faith’s elbows were on her knees, her head in her hands. “I’m due anytime,” she whispered. “Do you think I might be having the baby right now?” Her voice sounded pathetic and worried.

Naomi was on the bed behind her, rubbing her shoulders. “It could be,” she said. “Do you want to go home in case you are in labor?”

I handed Faith the antacid tablets and popped open the soda before I handed it to her. She whispered, “Thanks,” and took the tablets and then swallowed them down with the soda. “I think,” she said, “that I’d like to try to get some sleep if I can. I don’t want to ride in a car at this hour.”

I decided that maybe I should butt up with my two-cents worth. After all, I was at least twenty years older than the oldest of these beautiful women. “Let’s not panic, ladies,” I said. “Right now, it’s just an upset tummy and an aching back. If it turns out to be more, there is a hospital right here in town.”

Lou said, “Jonny’s right. Let’s just see what happens. Let’s just walk around a little and see if that sour tummy doesn’t settle down.” I guess her echoing my sentiments calmed everyone down and Faith was helped to her feet. They were all very solicitous and guided her out of the bedroom to the living room where there was more room to walk around.

Lou and I were the last ones out of the room and she hugged me. “Thanks,” she said.

“Well,” I said, “thank you for backing me up. Getting her more upset will only move things along too fast, I think.”

“Yeah,” she replied, but there was a worried look on her face as she followed the other ladies out to the living room. Someone had turned on a light there and the worried look on Lou’s face was mirrored in each of the other women. It was then that I noticed that none of them were dressed for the cooler rooms of my house. No one had robes on and the clothing they did have on could only be described as ‘scanty.’ I went to the thermostat and overrode the programmed settings and turned up the heat.

I signaled to Lou that she should follow me, and she and Gina came with me to another spare room where I went to the closet. I had some old robes there as well as a few blankets we could use to warm up the other ladies. With our arms thus burdened, we made our way back to the living room where I went up to Faith and put the warmest of the robes around her shoulders. The blankets and extra robes were distributed so that everyone was wrapped up a bit more warmly than when we had started.

By the looks of things, I didn’t think any of us would really get any more sleep, so I left Faith and her friends in the living room and went to the kitchen, Lou in tow. There I started some water to heating. Lou looked at the kettle, then giggled a little. “Getting ready to boil the water for the delivery?” she quipped.

“Maybe,” I said, with a little laugh of my own. “But some hot chocolate or tea might be appreciated by the others. Why don’t you see what they might like? We,” and I emphasized the ‘we,’ “have chamomile, English breakfast, something called Queen’s blend and some generic black in the way of tea. If someone wants it, I can also make some coffee.”

“That’s sweet of you to be thinking of their needs, Jonny,” she said. She came over and gave me kiss. When she pulled away, she said, “It makes me really hot, you know!” With that, she flounced on out to the living room to get everyone’s order.

Gina came back with Lou a couple of minutes later. “Naomi and Ruth said they’d like the Queen’s blend, and Faith said the chamomile sounded lovely to her,” Gina said. “I’ll take the hot chocolate.”

“Make that two, Jonny,” said Lou. She reached around me to grab some mugs from the cabinet. I took a couple jars down from another cabinet, along with a box that had the chamomile tea bags in it. I had some tea strainers and put the Queen’s blend tea leaves into them, then took another strainer out and put some of my tea leaves into it. The aroma from the dry leaves was heaven to me.

However, Lou leaned over and sniffed. “What the hell is that?” she asked, recoiling in mock horror. The look on her face was not fake, however. “What is that?” she repeated.

Gina leaned over and sniffed, too. “Ewww!” she squealed. “That smells horrible! What is it?”

I could only grin. It looked like I would have something all to myself! “It’s a special blend, called ‘lapsang souchong.’ I love it!” The water started boiling just then, so I was busy putting water into the mugs, letting the tea steep. We also had some packets of cocoa mix, and I put some water in those mugs, too. Lou added milk and stirred. Her face was still screwed up in distaste.

She sniffed again. “It smells like tires burning,” she declared. She put the mugs of tea onto a platter and started for the living room, carrying the platter. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, “You should probably not come out there with that stuff. You’ll make Faith sick, for sure!”

Gina followed her with the mugs of hot chocolate, shaking her head and saying, “Eww,” softly.

I didn’t think it was that bad. I sweetened it the way I liked and headed into the living room where I found all of the women savoring their drinks. Naomi was on the arm of the recliner, her bare legs thrust out in front of her. The blanket she had around her shoulders gaped as she drank from the mug of tea. The gap showed what had not really registered on my brain earlier: she was nude beneath the soft folds of the blanket.

She looked over at me and said, “Thank you, Jonny. This really hits the spot,” and she lifted her mug in salute. The blanket fell from her shoulders, exposing her breasts, topped as they were by her little, pink nipples. She didn’t seem to be in too big a hurry to cover back up, either.

scg-10-4.jpg

“The blanket is very soft and warm,” she said as she shrugged it back over her shoulders.

“You slut,” said Ruth. She was wrapped up in one of the robes, but it, too, was gaping open. She had not tied the belt, and from where she sat on the couch, she didn’t hide any more than Naomi had. “Why don’t you just go fuck him? You said you wanted too earlier!”

There was a collective gasp from the other ladies and Naomi just glared at Ruth. Lou looked at Naomi with speculation in her face. Me? I dared to step into the silence.

“That wasn’t nice, Ruth,” I said. “I think,” I continued, “that we should all just chalk that comment up to the fact that we’re all very tired. How are you doing, Faith?” I said, trying desperately to change the subject.

“A bit better, Jonny,” she replied. “Thank you. The tea is very delicious.”

By this time, Lou had walked over to Naomi who was hanging her head in what I assumed was shame. “Is that true, Naomi? You’d like to sleep with Jonny?”

She nodded her head, then looked daggers at Ruth. “And I’m not the only one,” she hissed. What I assumed to be shame was actually anger. “Believe me, if Faith wasn’t already pregnant, she’d want to take him to bed, and Ruth would, too. We talked about it on the way over here. But, don’t worry,” she added, “we wouldn’t do anything. We know he’s yours and we wouldn’t do that to you.”

Suddenly, Faith let out a cry and as I looked at her, she almost doubled up in pain. “Oh, God,” she cried. “That hurt!”

Ruth leapt up from the couch. Both she and Naomi met at Faith’s side, Naomi’s blanket falling to the floor. They helped Faith to the couch, where she collapsed, and lay back, groaning. Both of them looked to me, panic clear in their eyes.

“What’s going on, Jonny? What’s wrong with Ruth?” they cried.

By this time, Faith was breathing quickly and shallowly. “I think,” I said, “that Gina’s thoughts about labor were spot on. I think this is the start of her having her baby!”

They looked at me like I had grown another head, then turned to Faith. “Is this true?” asked Ruth.

“I don’t know,” wailed Faith. “I’ve never had a baby before!”

I did what I do best: I started telling people what to do. “All of you, go get dressed. I’ll stay with Faith and try to time the contractions. Once we have that, we can call the hospital and they’ll tell us what to do from there.”

They all, except Lou, just stood there. Just then, Faith let out another cry. “Go!” I growled. They started scrambling for the bedrooms. I had a thought. “Naomi!”

She stopped and turned back to me, glorious in her nudity. “Does Faith have someone at home who needs to know she’s started labor?”

She nodded. “OK, call him or her and ask them to come over here as quickly as they can. I get the feeling this is not going to be a long, drawn-out affair.”

She scampered back to the bedroom. “And, Naomi,” I shouted. “Bring something for Faith to wear!”

I heard her yell, “OK” and I turned to Faith.

“We’ll have this all under control in no time, Faith,” I said as soothingly as I could. Just then, Lou was there with a damp cloth. She pressed it against Faith’s brow. “See,” I continued. “you’re in good hands here. Let’s see if we can’t start timing the contractions.”

She merely nodded and let out a groan. My eyes kept flicking back and forth from my watch to her. Lou dabbed at her brow, turning the cloth every few seconds to keep the cool part on the skin. Faith relaxed for a couple of minutes and was almost breathing normally when she was wracked again by a spasm. Those two contractions were about seven minutes apart. I was feeling panic start to swell in my throat.

“That’s seven minutes,” I said to Lou. “Go get dressed. I’ll tend to Faith until you get back. Who knows?” I teased, “We might just need that boiling water.” Lou stood up and stuck her tongue out at me, but went back to our bedroom just as Gina was coming out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.